January 24, 2011 @ 06:58 PM
fmpclothing

pretty dope designs! mad props... keep em coming, do you guys make crewnecks?

Nah. Not at the moment but I plan/hope to have some in the future!
January 24, 2011 @ 07:38 PM
effustephen

effulgencesf.com
effulgencesf.com

Just trying to spread the word! Hate it or love it, as long as you know it!

effulgencesf.com

January 26, 2011 @ 10:51 AM
Mob Rules

happyness
Just started a new line. Everything takes forever to come together (printing, website, etc...)Only have a few shirts right now, hopefully will have spring/summer stuff in a month or so. Things are going pretty good right now, wanna keep things simple for the most part but still have the noticeability to the pieces(noticeability?? is that even a word...haha) Check out the site happynessclothing.com and let me know what you think..Maybe some of you out there wanna rep some shirts?? let me know..
January 26, 2011 @ 03:00 PM
IM ANDY COOL

publishbrand.com
January 26, 2011 @ 09:30 PM
Sking

Just started a new line. Everything takes forever to come together (printing, website, etc...)Only have a few shirts right now, hopefully will have spring/summer stuff in a month or so. Things are going pretty good right now, wanna keep things simple for the most part but still have the noticeability to the pieces(noticeability?? is that even a word...haha) Check out the site happynessclothing.com and let me know what you think..Maybe some of you out there wanna rep some shirts?? let me know..

Yeah Im currently working on getting a line going myself, so i know what you mean about it "taking forever"
Nice tees though.. def feeling the H tees. Would def rep some shirts.
January 26, 2011 @ 09:45 PM
NOVEMBER RED

Awesome to see other's progress! brand development is not easy but very much worth it if thats your passion! look forward to seeing more from everybody!

NOVEMBER RED® www.november-red.com TUMBLR www.novemberred.tumblr.com TWITTER @November_Red

January 27, 2011 @ 01:32 AM
LMCrep

these are real dope.

seriously, those designs are sick.

good luck.

i could definitely see people rocking these.
March 8, 2011 @ 07:11 PM
OfficialHype

Is the snap-back a flat visor that is just molded in that photo on your homepage?
March 8, 2011 @ 07:21 PM
OfficialHype

December 20, 2011 @ 02:38 PM
kromaqee

http://kromaqee.com

website is weak but products are quality and selling pretty well. Whaddya think?

(KQ) http://blog.kromaqee.com

Please login first to reply.