Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 17, 2010 @ 05:43 PM
frrresh

Hey everyone,

This may seem like a strange topic but I'm just gonna go for it. What do you all think are some basic pieces that should exist in a skinny man's wardrobe. How do you buy for a guy like myself that is skinny and tall, I'm sure there are others on this forum that have the same body type as well. I only ask cause I am wanting to almost reinvent my wardrobe and what I want is just casual, non-flashy with no big gay logo's printed all over pieces that will suit my body right.

cheers
November 17, 2010 @ 10:17 PM
Axraexl

Just get medium sized clothes.
I use to wear large and noticed that medium sized shirts look great one me

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

November 17, 2010 @ 10:57 PM
TH9

If you are tall and skinny, superfuture will be your wet dream, and your WAYWT posts will be theirs.
November 18, 2010 @ 12:55 AM
branddooon

tee, jeans, jay's
November 19, 2010 @ 04:58 PM
rommell84

just rock tees with jeans and kickback shoes, chucks,blazers,vans whatever fits you. look for brands that don't have logos all over them i'm anti logo,brand whore whatever you want to call it. so I rock solid color tees or collar shirts. most of my stuff comes from thrift shops or fruit of the loom type stuff. Its not that serious.
November 19, 2010 @ 06:13 PM
notyellow

just rock tees with jeans and kickback shoes, chucks,blazers,vans whatever fits you. look for brands that don't have logos all over them i'm anti logo,brand whore whatever you want to call it. so I rock solid color tees or collar shirts. most of my stuff comes from thrift shops or fruit of the loom type stuff. Its not that serious.

I agree.
Most of the hoodies i wear come from Fruit of the Loom or King Fashions cause they're so kamfy and they don't tag on any logos or anything and most of the hoodies come in solid colours.
The hood itself is a perfect fit.
November 19, 2010 @ 06:20 PM
Joe_

Just wear AA blanks long & slim. Perfect for tall dudes
November 19, 2010 @ 06:25 PM

Inactive

There is really no problem to finding clothes if you're under 6'6, if you're over that, you may have some issues..

Please login first to reply.