Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 7, 2010 @ 07:21 PM
Scotty

^ Actually that's not what they teach.. If payed attention they say if u are thinking of starting high there is a large percentage that your brand will fail.. So u wanna start low but not to low.. Build up a good following and slightly raise prices so the consumer rarely notices the jump but still will buy even if they notice.. And new consumers won't know the price used to be lower.. And what u are talking about is sales, in sales u always start with the highest price then lower cause u don't Want to show the lowest price cause then that's what they are set with..
December 7, 2010 @ 10:48 PM
FastTimes

^ im a Busines and Fashion double-major. I guess im putting the two together then lol. But still homie told him to jump from starting low at $15 to eventually trying to get to $100 - i feel like everybodys throwing alot of hate his way - were here to build each other up and give feedback that can be used
December 7, 2010 @ 11:32 PM
Hooden

No more then $10..but get a good little fan base and build up
December 8, 2010 @ 02:32 PM
FastTimes

i think 35-65 are fare prices. Try to go on a hunt for items we all "think" we can find. Such are rare stones and all that jazz
December 12, 2010 @ 10:15 PM
MaliciousInten

Hell naw.
December 13, 2010 @ 03:39 AM
arphilippe

do this with hemp cord and I will buy a million

sans-coeur.com

December 13, 2010 @ 06:14 PM
HighCollective

i think they look nice but like it has been said quality in the string matters... and that stuff doesnt look to be too rich in quality from first sight most id pay is 10$ from what i see
December 14, 2010 @ 10:21 PM
goldANDsacks

No bitch first you start low
you make some good braclets and sell it for a fair price $5-$15 and then once you're in the news or blow up on HB then you
make a finer collection and ask for the price your asking until further notice i would pay 3 dollars for that bracelet that my lil kindergarten cousin made on his first day of school that your trying to sell.

no hate just saying

im not sure if u can call someone a bitch, then say "no hate"
December 14, 2010 @ 10:28 PM
Fed-x

i wouldnt but i know plenty of folks that would bro if you do decide to open a website id like to wish you good luck
December 14, 2010 @ 10:28 PM
goldANDsacks

^ im a Busines and Fashion double-major. I guess im putting the two together then lol. But still homie told him to jump from starting low at $15 to eventually trying to get to $100 - i feel like everybodys throwing alot of hate his way - were here to build each other up and give feedback that can be used

actually i think the answer is to start off selling cheaper products at a higher price, then moving on to more expensive products. like, start with selling t-shirts for $20 - $30. once your successful with that, then move on to selling more expensive products like jackets and knits for $100+. then when you're established, you can sell whatever at ridiculous prices (like bape was)

raw materials wise, a t-shirt and a jacket aren't that different, but its tolerable to charge $100 for a jacket but not $100 for a tshirt.

for example, diamond supply started off selling skateboard bearings (which are overall cheaper than varsity jackets). once they were successful, they were able to sell more expensive things.

hope that makes sense.
December 16, 2010 @ 12:47 AM
Kryspee

I would buy one for around $5.

Please login first to reply.