Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
October 1, 2010 @ 12:11 AM
kmz

dat benchpressing

5' 8" 150lbs
October 1, 2010 @ 12:19 AM
buffaloclone

dirty sweatpants and sears vans

http://dogfart69.tumblr.com/ follow ya boi, its pretty much all puppies and babes

October 1, 2010 @ 08:53 AM
young idiot

like a bruce timm drawn character
October 1, 2010 @ 03:55 PM
BOMAYE

Plain T"s
Raw Denim
Jays/Vans/Nikes

Instagram & Twitter: AliBomaye_11 Tumblr: Deehammad

October 1, 2010 @ 09:41 PM
BKBROWN

skinny pants
big shirt

ps balance out ur workout

̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ karmaloop 20% off repcode: WAVES lllllllllllllllllll https://soundcloud.com/bkbrown

October 2, 2010 @ 02:43 AM
originalhype

go to express, get yourself a fitted dress shirt, they are stretch cotton which means it will not be a problem to your chest and small waistline because it stretches and its fitted.

Get straight jeans, do not get skinny. Why the hell would any of you recommend skinny, really?
if you don't like wearing dress pants, get a selvage jeans with no design in the back and choose a color that is close to black.
Buy yourself a tie not a skinny tie.

Check out my online store: www.selfscale.net SNAP03: Corroded Key Chain Fob $30.00 FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA SHOE01: Portable Shoe B

October 2, 2010 @ 02:56 PM
kmz

go to express, get yourself a fitted dress shirt, they are stretch cotton which means it will not be a problem to your chest and small waistline because it stretches and its fitted.

Get straight jeans, do not get skinny. Why the hell would any of you recommend skinny, really?
if you don't like wearing dress pants, get a selvage jeans with no design in the back and choose a color that is close to black.
Buy yourself a tie not a skinny tie.

nice. i already wear straight (501stf)
and ya i have a problem with the bottom of shirts around my waist like a dress while fitting snugly on my chest. what about for non-dress shirts? like regular tees/graphic tees

(and how will balancing a workout make my waist bigger? i dont want to get fatter. my waist is so small because my bf% is low)
October 2, 2010 @ 03:55 PM
Constellations

like this

\X/

October 2, 2010 @ 06:47 PM
BKBROWN

(and how will balancing a workout make my waist bigger? i dont want to get fatter. my waist is so small because my bf% is low)

working out means muscle which means bigger

working out doesnt give u fat, son

̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ karmaloop 20% off repcode: WAVES lllllllllllllllllll https://soundcloud.com/bkbrown

October 3, 2010 @ 01:15 AM
kmz

so why did u say balance out your workout? i cant expand my waist br0 without getting fat
October 3, 2010 @ 01:20 PM
BKBROWN

so why did u say balance out your workout? i cant expand my waist br0 without getting fat

if you work out your upper body it gets muscle so its bigger

and dude
workout doesnt give FAT >sad

October 3, 2010 @ 05:01 PM
kmz

if you work out your upper body it gets muscle so its bigger

ok?
so dont work out my upper body? i dont understand what point you're trying to make here
October 3, 2010 @ 05:21 PM
LukeCrossan

i think he means as in because you said youve only got a big chest hes trying to say even your self out, like shoulders, back width, arms and traps etc.
October 4, 2010 @ 09:20 PM
BKBROWN

i think he means as in because you said youve only got a big chest hes trying to say even your self out, like shoulders, back width, arms and traps etc.

October 4, 2010 @ 11:58 PM
kmz

o lol well only benching would be kind of stupid... i work out everything
my upper body is just really big since ive been lifting for several years and my waist is really small due to low bf% and being an ectomorph and asian :D
October 5, 2010 @ 11:00 AM
originalhype

nice. i already wear straight (501stf)
and ya i have a problem with the bottom of shirts around my waist like a dress while fitting snugly on my chest. what about for non-dress shirts? like regular tees/graphic tees

(and how will balancing a workout make my waist bigger? i don't want to get fatter. my waist is so small because my bf% is low)

As for t shirts, if you like your shirts to fit snugly then get shirts made of poly blend cotton which means they stretch, if you're a medium try wearing a small, if that fits then buy it. You have to make sure you try on the clothes. Don't worry stretch cotton won't be hard to find since they are very common. Most urban street wear are not fitted, they have a straight fit such as supreme.

If you're into Levi's try looking at their "red line." It;s a better quality and better fit, their 15 to 20 dollars increase.

I do recommend you going to ZARA, if you have any where you're located, go over there.

Check out my online store: www.selfscale.net SNAP03: Corroded Key Chain Fob $30.00 FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA SHOE01: Portable Shoe B

October 5, 2010 @ 12:38 PM
kmz

thx bruh. i was actually at the grove and i saw this sick jacket at zara but my arms were way too short haha this happens a lot

any other denim suggestion? im not happy with my 501stf and looking for something that will fade better (unless the redline will) and ofc willing to pay more (up to say apc status)
October 5, 2010 @ 12:41 PM

shirts, hoodies

straight cut jawns

anything you like

Please login first to reply.