FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
June 30, 2010 @ 02:35 PM
HYPELO

i've always machine dried my shirts but i don't like how it shrinks

after hang drying, are the t-shirts supposed to feel stiffer than normal? how do you hang dry exactly? are you supposed to use clothes pin or a coat hanger? im guessing coat hangers might stretch the neck
June 30, 2010 @ 09:45 PM
mrburns_iv

i lay mine on a rail in my house
July 1, 2010 @ 01:20 AM
HYPELO

i lay mine on a rail in my house

do your tees feel stiffer when it's dried?
July 1, 2010 @ 02:35 AM
BarryGoods

Hang Drying is a biznatch but It's dope to keep your shirts staying fresh. Just use fabric softner to avoid stiffness of the cotton. I heard that white vinegar also helps but I mean, I've never tried.

Peace.

proverse.tumblr.com/

P R O V E R S E | WWW.PROVERSE.COM | INSTAGRAM.COM/PROVERSEGOODS | PPP

July 3, 2010 @ 11:41 AM
ThrivingInk

hang dry with clothespins then iron!
July 3, 2010 @ 01:47 PM
HisAirness32

Man up and wear your shirts out of the dryer.
July 4, 2010 @ 12:18 AM
tribunal

Hang Drying is a biznatch but It's dope to keep your shirts staying fresh. Just use fabric softner to avoid stiffness of the cotton. I heard that white vinegar also helps but I mean, I've never tried.

Peace.

fabric softner is good, but dont put your tee in the dryer if you dont want to to shink or fade so the best thing to do is dry clean but if you dont want to pay the money for it then what i lie to do it iron it because the heat from the iron will dry your tee but if you dont want to spend the time to iron then air dry outside (clothes pin wont hurt not unless you leave it out there for a long time then you might have scretching or marks) also dont hang your shirts because it wil stretch and leave hanger marks ALWAYS KEEP THEM FOLDED!
July 4, 2010 @ 06:11 PM
johnharvis

hey guys
July 7, 2010 @ 06:22 AM
fatassj

✖✖✖✖✖ heres what to do.. (not what i do)
wash it (i assume you know all the correct settings) and i heard white vinegar helps, i heard a bunch of other added shit in helps but be careful of their bleaching properties.
take it out and dont apply pressure anywhere or itll stretch. hanging will stretch it. i advise laying it out, and btw the sun bleaches a little and will fade. its only goodfor your white shit. im fucking hella coked right now. sorry if i dont make sense. or hang it somehow. then when its ALL NOT WET AT ALL (IMPORTANT) throw it in the dryer on AIR FLUFF or NO HEAT. just make sure NO HEAT is on. Idk if the frabric softener sheets help or not, google that, but do that for abougt 5-10 min. then itll be soft, and un wrinkled. voila! your motherfuckin set.

heres what i do though... DONT dirty stain or sweat in my tees. its not that hard for me but it all depends on whoever. use lint rollers on black tees. make sure they dont smell, maybe hang them out in the wind every know and then with fabric softeners (THAT i need to staret doing). then when its actually fucking nasty or dirty, mtoherfuckin dry cleaners. Cheap if you think about how much time before you actually dry clean!
July 8, 2010 @ 12:30 PM
Vangaurd

is it really worth all that? I use to be this way but the amount of work you have to put in sucks. Just up your size if the shrinking takes that much of a toll on your fit.
July 8, 2010 @ 07:09 PM
atxGETMONEY

I turn my graphic tee's inside out, wash on cold, and hang dry in my closet.
July 9, 2010 @ 02:33 AM
Backwards

does anyone else get those fxckin hanger "bumps" on the shoulders. i tried everything from "half drying" then hangin to laying them on top of the dryer while its dryin another load.. smh
July 9, 2010 @ 04:20 AM
fatassj

get the special hangers. or try to get the water out before you put them on there, awter is the weight that does that. and turn inside out!
July 9, 2010 @ 01:23 PM
Mrhankey123

I don't know if this is a problem from washing your tees, but every time i wash my tees and i hang dry em, the t shirt sleeves begin to flare out so much that it is unbearable. How do I fix this problem?
July 9, 2010 @ 01:26 PM
Bubbs619

damn OP you sure come up with the worst questions
July 10, 2010 @ 10:20 PM
brandonicedout

I wash it. then lay em over my shower

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/172003

July 11, 2010 @ 04:18 AM
ClydeFrazier

heres what i do though... DONT dirty stain or sweat in my tees. its not that hard for me but it all depends on whoever. use lint rollers on black tees. make sure they dont smell, maybe hang them out in the wind every know and then with fabric softeners (THAT i need to staret doing). then when its actually fucking nasty or dirty, mtoherfuckin dry cleaners. Cheap if you think about how much time before you actually dry clean!

i lol'd cuz that's pretty much what i do when it comes to the clothes i care about.

Melo Gang All Day

July 11, 2010 @ 07:46 AM
fatassj

i lol'd cuz that's pretty much what i do when it comes to the clothes i care about.

lmaoo. nothings bad about it. my friends and gf at first were like EWWWWW but i keep telling them wtf if it isnt dirty smelly stained then why the hell wash it. then they started to think like me (the guys anyways) now they're doing it more so...
July 11, 2010 @ 10:48 PM
kuksoo

its weird, but if i hang dry my clothes every cycle for about 1-2 months, i find that i can throw it in the dryer without it shrinking.
July 11, 2010 @ 11:11 PM
tribunal

its weird, but if i hang dry my clothes every cycle for about 1-2 months, i find that i can throw it in the dryer without it shrinking.

it is best to dry clean but if you dont want to pay for it then wash cold air dry but what i like to do is wash it then iron it and fold it!
July 12, 2010 @ 01:00 AM

to avoid the corners on shoulders when hang drying, use those ikea rounded hangers.
July 12, 2010 @ 02:46 AM
HYPELO

anyone use dryel?
July 12, 2010 @ 10:37 AM
chubby9

hell nha nyugggga
July 12, 2010 @ 11:24 PM
reap

vinegar also prevents fading from washing in the future
so it's a 2 in 1
fabric softener
dafe preventer