Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
June 8, 2010 @ 11:42 PM
Food

so i bought this:

Anyone know any dope designs with an "M" to get printed on this? &)
any help would be appreciated.
June 10, 2010 @ 05:20 PM
hadesnuggz

why dont you just get some graffiti artist to draw something on there.
June 10, 2010 @ 10:17 PM
K [X] Z I

I used to do that back in middle school and high school and I really never liked doing that. So... keep that hat away from graffiti artists.

Try a hat shop like Lids if you have one near you. My homie got his done there... kinda half-assed job though. Or you can try one of those customizing carts in the mall. At most of the malls I've been to, there's a place that does custom embroidery, t-shirts, vinyl, etc. Never tried it though.

Good luck,
June 10, 2010 @ 10:20 PM
Swag Prophet

Z I;2533158']I used to do that back in middle school and high school and I really never liked doing that. So... keep that hat away from graffiti artists.

Try a hat shop like Lids if you have one near you. My homie got his done there... kinda half-assed job though. Or you can try one of those customizing carts in the mall. At most of the malls I've been to, there's a place that does custom embroidery, t-shirts, vinyl, etc. Never tried it though.

Good luck,

I just want to say, lids is really half-ass so get on them and make sure its legit.

Supreme http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/supreme-bbc-jcrew-burberry-huf-sf-the-hundreds-xl-l/?topic_page=2#post-3250500

June 11, 2010 @ 10:36 AM
Dopeski

Most of the time the people at lids have no idea how to work that computer software and then the machine end up fucking up your hat. The first time I had my shit done at lids it was great, then the second time this lady fucked it up and I never bothered to go back there because her response was pretty much tough shit.

There are places online where you can send a design and they can send you a quote for a patch you can just get thrown on there. Just search around and if you have the dough see how much it costs.
June 15, 2010 @ 04:19 AM

Inactive

kinda want to get my own embroidery machine.

add that to my list.
June 17, 2010 @ 02:14 PM
fatpat

yeah i would not go to lids the ones near me sucks and i wouldnt trust some dumb high school kid with a blank hat and computer program

Karmaloop Rep Code: PublicNuisance. Twitter @worstofpat

November 5, 2013 @ 06:08 PM
NeonIcon

They are the only company that can customize product in 2 weeks OR make anything you want private label.  Best quality and price you will find hands down.

http://captuerheadwear.com/

Please login first to reply.