Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
February 10, 2010 @ 11:41 AM
late for dinner

not sure if this is the right place for this so feel free to move it.

i ordered a pair of Vans Chukkas off ubiqlife.com on Monday. when i hit "submit order" i got an error message about my billing address, so i double checked it and everything was correct, so i tried to submit again. after checking my account balance, i noticed that i was charged for 2 orders, but never received a confirmation email. i emailed them and the next day i got money back from one of the orders like i hoped, but no reply from ubiq. i emailed them again just to confirm that my original order was shipped (i got 2 day shipping), but still nothing.

anyone who has ordered off ubiqlife, should i have gotten a confirmation email after my order? theres no number on the site other than the actual store so i don't know any other way to get a hold of them. sorry again if this is the wrong forum
February 10, 2010 @ 12:00 PM
YDNA

theyre slow with online, but if u live in philly why dont u just go there?
February 10, 2010 @ 12:19 PM
dmiriz

I emailed them about 3 weeks ago about something and have yet to get a reply. Where you at in philly my mans?
February 10, 2010 @ 01:15 PM
late for dinner

im from king of prussia but im up at school in pittsburgh. where you from?
February 10, 2010 @ 01:20 PM
dmiriz

i'm from nj hudson county area across from nyc. i'm in philly now though at school. I was thinking about going to ubiq thats closest to where i am in north philly sometime this weekend
February 11, 2010 @ 02:53 AM
heyitscarter

Why don't you just call them?
February 11, 2010 @ 09:55 AM
youcantguess

i ordered from there.. but youll never get a reply online. trust me lol. just call them and theyll help you out. theyre real nice people, but not really focused online.
February 11, 2010 @ 10:11 AM
late for dinner

Ryan Lee finally got back to me. he asked if i paid through the site or paypal so he can check the status of my order. this was yesterday, so ill give it another day to hear back before i call.

Please login first to reply.