FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
February 9, 2010 @ 06:34 PM
moviesxkicks

if you wanna be hip better to go with Supreme/Uniqlo...Hundreds...might as well just shop at karmaloop.

none of those brands are sold at karmaloop. SMH.
February 9, 2010 @ 09:48 PM
99%Shit

From what i've seen, people here are still wearing alot of Polo, chinos, Lacoste, sperrys, wallabees and such. Alot of people are starting to jump on Burberry though, idk why. When I got my check shirt, I saw 2 other people with the same one, and like 10 people with either a check scarf or a knockoff.

Ugh, check is so obnoxious when not used as a subtle accent, and I've been noticing the comeback as well. A check button up might be alright if you wore it under a sweater, but I think it'd be over the top on its own. Check looks alright as the lining in my trench, but I prefer the lining in my Aquascutum one, as there are far fewer people that recognise the pattern, and that means I don't have to talk to shitty people fawning over check like dirty chavs.

narsha.narsha.narsha

February 10, 2010 @ 12:29 PM
dmiriz

The very funny thing is that when you give in to the independent brands or these hyped underground clothing brands, independence, uniqueness, or essence of one's individuality is still lost in being a consumer. By buying a lesser known brand you won't become more important or more unique person then the next guy you're actually still going in the same direction. It is inevitable

how do people feel about the correlation between, or actually maybe the complete opposition of consumerism and individualism?
February 10, 2010 @ 12:43 PM
RS360

fuck trends
do your own thing

cosign

what's funny to me is this move towards "contemporary" or "americana" style with all these brands making making stuff that looks like it was from H&M or LL Bean. It's good to see evolution and maturity though.
February 10, 2010 @ 03:24 PM
skor_one

Whether it's popular or not, whether people say they are falling off or played out. We should all just stuck to what WE OURSELFS like. Whether it be The Hundreds , Supreme, OF, or the more ,as people have said alot the "grown man look" type of clothing. Just wear it and be comfortable with yourself. I think that is the most important thing, it could be a $2.00 T you bought at the thrift store or a $200. T you bought from wherever

The trend of 2010 and what's to come should be being comfortable in your own skin.
February 10, 2010 @ 05:10 PM
Saved

The trend of 2010 and what's to come should be being comfortable in your own skin.

this
February 10, 2010 @ 09:59 PM
johnathan

The very funny thing is that when you give in to the independent brands or these hyped underground clothing brands, independence, uniqueness, or essence of one's individuality is still lost in being a consumer. By buying a lesser known brand you won't become more important or more unique person then the next guy you're actually still going in the same direction. It is inevitable

how do people feel about the correlation between, or actually maybe the complete opposition of consumerism and individualism?

omfg, ily. truth

free max b 2013

February 13, 2010 @ 10:46 PM
cbbswb

According to GQ, dat new piff is Billy Reid.
February 14, 2010 @ 08:53 AM
Shaun

Well off the top so far I've noticed studs & armoured themes.
February 14, 2010 @ 10:53 AM
ichigo81

Whether it's popular or not, whether people say they are falling off or played out. We should all just stuck to what WE OURSELFS like. Whether it be The Hundreds , Supreme, OF, or the more ,as people have said alot the "grown man look" type of clothing. Just wear it and be comfortable with yourself. I think that is the most important thing, it could be a $2.00 T you bought at the thrift store or a $200. T you bought from wherever

co sign to the fullest, we all are in the machine, like someone said we are all consumers, so no matter what u wear just remember there are ten other dudes with the same shit as you, brands or etc don't make u cool because everybody has it, i would like to see skinny jeans die, go back to more fit denims and pants, clean color way sneaks and basic colors for wear instead of looking like a big bag of skittles exploding all over some people i seecool
March 27, 2010 @ 07:51 PM
boogotti

yellow kicks are in
March 27, 2010 @ 09:29 PM
EMU OG

co sign to the fullest, we all are in the machine, like someone said we are all consumers, so no matter what u wear just remember there are ten other dudes with the same shit as you, brands or etc don't make u cool because everybody has it, i would like to see skinny jeans die, go back to more fit denims and pants, clean color way sneaks and basic colors for wear instead of looking like a big bag of skittles exploding all over some people i seecool

i dont know where youre from, but thats the way HB fits are heading
March 28, 2010 @ 12:18 AM
meego

agreed. 3sixteen has been doing it big and very consistent with their look

definitely agree with you on this.

2010 is looking good for the guys at the brooklyn circus
March 28, 2010 @ 05:08 PM
Corny Al

fuck all this "i hate trends" shit. all you are saying that if we try to be and individual we just end up conforming more. so what if we follow the americana trend or whatever. not everyone is gonna go to the same shops as me. not everyone is gonna think the same shit is sick as me. If me and someone else both rock wallabes we probably rock them a completely different way. you faggots act like we wear a uniform or something. nobody's wardrobe is identical. its not what you wear but how you wear it.
April 7, 2010 @ 09:55 PM
JasonHe

No matter how hard anyone tries to be an individual they will always end up being part of a group or trend of some kind. All groups consider themselves individual. Emos think there individual yet you see a billion of them in the city.

Trends: Check shirts, miltary boots, more slim/straight jeans, henleys, chambrays, monotone for winter as always.
April 7, 2010 @ 10:33 PM
Carlton C-Note Banks

i don't think being "individual" should be as important as actually looking good in what you wear. if you look good in things like chambrays then by all means you should wear it, you shouldn't necessarily say "i won't wear it" just because other people do. and you shouldn't say you'll wear something just because others do. if you see something that looks good and it happens to be a trend, if you can still dress well with it especially after the trend fades then it's good for you. trends are some of the most common ways for people to be introduced to things, and that doesn't make them bad unless you wear it just to wear it.
April 8, 2010 @ 04:48 AM
Kowane

i don't think being "individual" should be as important as actually looking good in what you wear. if you look good in things like chambrays then by all means you should wear it, you shouldn't necessarily say "i won't wear it" just because other people do. and you shouldn't say you'll wear something just because others do. if you see something that looks good and it happens to be a trend, if you can still dress well with it especially after the trend fades then it's good for you. trends are some of the most common ways for people to be introduced to things, and that doesn't make them bad unless you wear it just to wear it.

^this. real talk.
April 8, 2010 @ 07:33 PM
gabeliife

word its all about how u rock it
April 18, 2010 @ 10:58 PM
ktan09

Ransom Holding Company and Nom de Guerre is making a large push
April 20, 2010 @ 12:46 AM
ipaintfr8s

plain tees
April 20, 2010 @ 08:22 AM
Brian@ONLY

onlynylives.com dropped their spring line - check it out!
April 20, 2010 @ 09:38 AM
Shaun

plain tees

need to cop 3-4 in various colours.
April 20, 2010 @ 09:49 PM
filth

robert gellar just keeps getting better
April 21, 2010 @ 03:55 PM
Joe907

classic colors, collared shirts, plain tees
The suit could also make a bit of a comeback, seems like everybody's getting more and more relaxed to the point where dressing nice will be 'unique'
I hope nobody really thinks reading or education is trendy. going to college was smart in 2000, 2009, and 1972
April 21, 2010 @ 08:39 PM
hadesnuggz

Rock whatever you see fit. i see a dude with a fanny pack the other day that matched his kicks. I was a little bit shocked, but thought, yo, thast cool even though i would never do it.. hahaha
April 24, 2010 @ 01:54 AM
ipaintfr8s

I hope nobody really thinks reading or education is trendy. going to college was smart in 2000, 2009, and 1972

I lol'd
April 24, 2010 @ 12:03 PM
NickWorld

In my area right now its alot of The Hundreds, Chucks, skinnys are mostly on the way out, and if people are wearing them they are the REALLY skinny ones in various colors that look ridiculous.
April 25, 2010 @ 07:58 AM
Shaun

Just discovered To-orist this week. Some of there stuff is fresh as fuck.

www.to-orist.com/
April 26, 2010 @ 09:37 PM
Hashy

American Apparel
April 26, 2010 @ 10:59 PM
CarpeDiem

aa has been trendy for quite some time now -_-

Please login first to reply.