Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
December 26, 2009 @ 10:26 PM
o!shit

talk or get help from anyone about starting a comany, printings, best plain tees, plain snapbacks etc
December 27, 2009 @ 03:49 PM
TheOne

Be more specific
December 27, 2009 @ 10:36 PM
Brick Jackson

The streetwear tee market is tapped. The relative ease of starting up a "clothing" line that is little more than weak designs on blank tees has resulted in a saturation of such brands on the market. They're really a dime a dozen and don't seem like wise business endeavors. Especially since the smarter streetwear brands are moving toward a more streamlined, sophisticated image.
December 27, 2009 @ 11:15 PM
obakeissick

Bring back the up and coming section!

haileybardwick.tumblr.com

December 27, 2009 @ 11:38 PM
dots...

Bring back the up and coming section!

Ehhh idk man,now i think we're moving on in terms of maturity from most of the things that were in that section.
December 28, 2009 @ 12:36 AM
obakeissick

It was just helpful.

haileybardwick.tumblr.com

January 12, 2010 @ 03:47 PM
CityConnection

The streetwear tee market is tapped. The relative ease of starting up a "clothing" line that is little more than weak designs on blank tees has resulted in a saturation of such brands on the market. They're really a dime a dozen and don't seem like wise business endeavors. Especially since the smarter streetwear brands are moving toward a more streamlined, sophisticated image.

I agree. There are way too many tshirt companies. Unless you make yourself different than the rest, you will just blend in with the rest of the $10-20 tshirt companies. As a hobby, it may be fun to see people wear your line, but I doubt it will blow up unless you have some serious marketing...
January 14, 2010 @ 11:46 AM
TheRKO

streetwear is dead.
January 14, 2010 @ 01:00 PM
Currency Michaels

Get away from hypebeast for awhile seek your niche, search high n low for your resources & marketing. Look for a mentor if needed, clothing is a business just like any other if you learn discipline and get deep in the game.
February 12, 2010 @ 12:40 PM
johnsmithjsg

Always starting Tee Business is worthy.

Select a theme, take care in quality right from fabric, print, fastness, shrinkage, etc... Take care about season, update the fashion. Observe the users needs.

Success is yours.
February 12, 2010 @ 01:09 PM
GOSTBRAND

Learn the seasons and then stay ahead of the game. Don't even come out with a line until you have designed the first three seasons. Once you fall behind (and if you just start with one season you will automatically be behind) it is VERY hard to get caught up! Trust me, I know!

Please login first to reply.