November 22, 2009 @ 09:35 AM
RenAi beast

I'm in the middle of creating a new outfit, and after watching Seven Pounds, I was reminded that gray blazers are mainly synonymous with white shirts. To my defense, Mr. Smith has a much lighter complexion, while I'm dark. Pretty dark. Not almost purple dark, but dark.

Anyway, the plan was to have a dark gray blazer worn over a black button up with a white bow tie, dark pair of denims with a white belt with misc designs on said belt. I'll add a second post elaborating on accessories after I see the first few responses, only to not make the outfit seem too 'busy'.

On a final note, even if you were actually planning to take some time out to hand out some greatly appreciated advice, odds are that I'm still going to create this outfit even if I get a bad reception hahahha. With that said, constructive criticism is always needed. Many thanks in advance.

www.DOUBLEDONUTS.com www.DOUBLEDONUTS.tumblr.com

November 22, 2009 @ 10:08 AM
livestok

wouldnt wear the white belt or bow tie
November 22, 2009 @ 11:59 AM
Dxts...

I'd say a light err pink,purple or blue,just something for contrast/balance. And yea..no white belt. I say when you're dressing more adult you can have 1 or 2 things that are subtle yet stand out,so a unique color tie or shoe would be cool...just don't match em.

http://dxts.bandcamp.com/

November 22, 2009 @ 07:58 PM
Denny Crane

Do whatever the fuck you wanna do. You don't need to use anyone else as a justification.
November 23, 2009 @ 08:39 PM
RenAi beast

naw, i'm not using anyone else as a justification. it's just one of the millions of ways that i have fun with my style; putting a personal twist what we perceive to be the 'rules' and etc. hahaha besides, i did say that i'm gonna do the original plan. just curious as to seeing how my fellow man thinks.

www.DOUBLEDONUTS.com www.DOUBLEDONUTS.tumblr.com

November 27, 2009 @ 02:53 PM
kaizokuou

rule number 1: there are no rules.

Please login first to reply.