November 17, 2009 @ 05:24 AM
SBairbape1'sIV

I basically want to design a shirt that nobody will have of course..but I want to know if anybody else on here designs there own clothes using screenprint or paint or whatever(no airbrushing)I basically want to place some images on a shirt..but with great quality atleast on the level of some shirts I seen from underground clothing brands in the Kazbah section on Karmaloop.com or hell even name brands like Thehundreds/Mishka/Crooks/Mighty...u know where i'm going..and i'm not trying to make a clothing line just want to do 1 or 2 shirts for my own sake..if anybody has done this before could you post up ya material so I can see the quality..and also how much did it cost you to get the shirts made?? and if nebody know or does paintbrushing on shirts let me know
November 17, 2009 @ 02:50 PM
kEwLiKdaT

If your only going to make a couple of shirts for yourself, you should just take your design to a screen printer. Screen Printing equipment is not cheap. I just sold off all my equipment used for $4,000 (but I used really good equipment) U can buy a cheap table top press for a few hundred bucks and do your own. It's the other little supplies that adds up.

hope that helps.
November 17, 2009 @ 10:22 PM
ARCHRIVAL

The
Archrival.com
November 18, 2009 @ 01:27 PM
Autywon

i'm taking screenprinting right now in school.
i got my screen from:
www.victoryfactory.com/wood.htm
pretty cheap, depending on the size.

emulsion runs about $20.
idk about inks, b/c i use the schools.

and to burn your images on your screen, you're gonna need a lot of light.
November 18, 2009 @ 04:54 PM
stepmboy

but if u screen print it, after wash doesnt it look shitty?
November 19, 2009 @ 12:13 AM
Autywon

no. if you buy fabric ink.
it made so you can wash it.
November 19, 2009 @ 12:13 AM
Autywon

but if u screen print it, after wash doesnt it look shitty?

not if you buy fabric ink.
it made so you can wash it.
November 23, 2009 @ 01:23 PM
SBairbape1'sIV

preciate tha feedback..I just wantedd to know some places that will do custom screenprinting.. i'm having a hard tie finding one in Houston..it's like the only way I can get em made is if I buy em in bulk..I aint tryna do that shit..I just want to put quality art on a shirt for me to wear and nobody else to have what I want to wear..it seem like tha only way I can do that is if i'm selling clothes..I know it's had to be somewhere out there that'll do screenprinting that way..no ironprss or nething like that..custom screenprinting for personal use..i aint finna buy screen print material btw..don't have enough money for that right now

Please login first to reply.