October 27, 2009 @ 11:03 PM
punch90

If you're down to take the trip there, I'm pretty sure they'll have Levi's and hey...you'll probably find some nice RL Polo button ups/polos for a good price too. And even a nice Polo sweater, check it out!

Yeh, i'll call in a few stores to ask if they got any levis in stock (cheap lol)
October 27, 2009 @ 11:04 PM
Scotty

H&M is perfect for a person who doesn't have alot of money to spend and can pic up nice clothes.. Also dont wear chucks, i honestly dont see why people say chucks as casual unless they are brand new out of the box. And casual is broad so there is many things u can wear as casual.. U can wear nice jeans with a nice button up and shoes.. U can wear khakis with either a button up or sweater, even a button up with a v-neck sweater or cardigan.. U can wear cords with the same shit! Just go into H&M try on some stuff, ask a girl that works there what she thinks and u are good to go... Also H&M is a good place cause its split into section, u have the suit/casual/ nicer clothes section(section u should be in), then u have your street clothes..
October 27, 2009 @ 11:07 PM
punch90

H&M is perfect for a person who doesn't have alot of money to spend and can pic up nice clothes.. Also dont wear chucks, i honestly dont see why people say chucks as casual unless they are brand new out of the box. And casual is broad so there is many things u can wear as casual.. U can wear nice jeans with a nice button up and shoes.. U can wear khakis with either a button up or sweater, even a button up with a v-neck sweater or cardigan.. U can wear cords with the same shit! Just go into H&M try on some stuff, ask a girl that works there what she thinks and u are good to go... Also H&M is a good place cause its split into section, u have the suit/casual/ nicer clothes section(section u should be in), then u have your street clothes..

Thx bro.. the main things on my list for Sunday is:

-Nice thin jacket
-White/Black V-neck shirt
-Cardigan or Sweater
-Sliq jeans

As for the shoes...i'll probably have to look around... i was thinking Vans..but I'm not sure if I wanna travel all the way Downtown to buy some.
October 27, 2009 @ 11:09 PM
punch90

Forgot to mention, theres an American Apparel at the mall here.... lol
October 28, 2009 @ 02:37 AM
VANCITY

ya just hit it up in metro man.. theyll probably have everything you need in there... for future trips id suggest going to the states and the seattle outlets they gotta levis outlet there with all kinds of shit its dope and cheap
October 28, 2009 @ 03:17 AM
punch90

ya just hit it up in metro man.. theyll probably have everything you need in there... for future trips id suggest going to the states and the seattle outlets they gotta levis outlet there with all kinds of shit its dope and cheap

thx brah..
October 28, 2009 @ 06:58 AM
gerard

good luck.. let us know how it goes haha

Please login first to reply.