Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
October 30, 2007 @ 11:18 PM
famousinfamous

Tucson AZ's style
Lots of one day they wear Abercrombie,American Eagle,Hollister,then the next Famous Stars And Straps or LRG,everything with khaki camo shorts and slip-on vans
And everybody has those "guidos" hair cut with the little kanye west lines on the side
October 30, 2007 @ 11:43 PM
Like_Clockwork

hmmm out here its pretty rural you got typical preps/jocks with there abercrombie and hollister type shit, then you got rednecks with wranglers shit flannel and cowboy boots. skaters with typical skate shit as in tk's too live krew shit everywhere. now nikes are catching on (thanks to me razz/smile) theres one kid whos got a pretty mean sneaker game but he just treats em like shit and as for me well starting to catch on to denim been into good shoes for every and nice t's so on and so forth pretty ugly shit out here oh and theres a lot of wal-mart esque looking people who wearing ugly ass running shoes with EVERY out fit its so dumb
October 30, 2007 @ 11:55 PM
Killa!

i live in northern cali and everyone has famous,lots of fake j's,fape is kinda goin out now here(thank god)ed hardy ect.i dunno why but most of the hyphy kids have little kid back packs,or where there backpacks upsidedown
October 31, 2007 @ 12:08 AM
SoleFresh87

Columbia ,SC

lots of fakers , Fake shops , in gas stations, on the streets , outta car trunks and even in the actual Malls now!!suprisedsuprised

no one really is different down here , Jordans and Forces if thats if they're authentic and rarely do u see pumas or reeboks ,as for Dunks people who dont know whats up , usally think that they're sorry ass Footlocker dunks are fresh razz

Instagram @g87vrse *ArtMusicFlimLife*

October 31, 2007 @ 12:10 AM
AboveSb

Yeah the little kid backpack trend needs to die, I remember seeing that in 6th grade and thinking, "What the fuck?"
October 31, 2007 @ 12:54 AM
OldeEngri$h

Portland/My High School
Portland-
Plaid Buttonup Shirts
Cargo Shorts
NIKE, NIKE, NIKE
Indie, antique, homemade shit
Upper Playground
Skinny jeans
Scarves
Sandals
Dunks

My High School in Portland Suburbs-
Most people are lame...LRG, Famous, and a little Fape and Fake Ice Cream/BBC, oh and of course the Footlocker-available Nike Dunks. Some people that make it down to Just Be and Lifted and Upper Playground will cop something cool, while only a few people really expand to other shit than what they can get in P-town.
November 4, 2007 @ 08:53 AM
Razors Edge

I live close to NYC, In NY, but we're in the outerskirts of the city, and maybe about a 20 min train ride from the city. Here, everyone wants to be just like they do in the city, so we got alot of those Crip, Blood, Ghetto gang bangin wannabee's. heres what they rock -

+ Giant ass White Tee's. Im talking 5xlarge when they can fit into a meduim. Longer then theyre knee's.
+ LONG plaid shorts, looks more like pants then shorts
+ AF1's, FAPE's, JAY's.
+ YANKEES Fitteds.

Its an insult to the urban culture.
November 4, 2007 @ 10:16 PM
morcel87

Portland-
Plaid Buttonup Shirts
Cargo Shorts
NIKE, NIKE, NIKE
Indie, antique, homemade shit
Upper Playground
Skinny jeans
Scarves
Sandals
Dunks

My High School in Portland Suburbs-
Most people are lame...LRG, Famous, and a little Fape and Fake Ice Cream/BBC, oh and of course the Footlocker-available Nike Dunks. Some people that make it down to Just Be and Lifted and Upper Playground will cop something cool, while only a few people really expand to other shit than what they can get in P-town.

took the words straight outta of my mouth. At grant you see a little bit of snowboard-esque/skate clothing (big jackets, baggy jeans, dunks or vans), fake jordan stuff for the ghetto kids and then you have the rest of the school who dont care what the fuck they look like. fuckin "keep portland weird" type kids and most of them are bi-sexual
November 4, 2007 @ 10:21 PM
morcel87

yeah to bad they probably stupid rich kids who think thizzin is the shit

FUCK MAC DRE!!!

whoah... lets not get personal here
November 4, 2007 @ 11:58 PM
np2fast

Seattle; still the indie capital.

Suburbs; LRG, footlocker nikes, vans...
November 5, 2007 @ 12:06 AM
PAVED

Slip ons are so hideous, but thats huge here in SOCAL. They actually remind me of penguins when people wear them. I HATE Famous Stars and Straps (trailer trash brand if you ask me) as well as Creative Rec. Nothing creative about their shoes... besides the fugly strap they have on the toebox.
November 5, 2007 @ 11:39 AM
Bumpy Johnson

^ lol i hate slip ons too...my homeboy would wear em with the rubberbands on his jeans and thought he was fresh
November 5, 2007 @ 12:30 PM
L

new yorkers matching different colored I <3 NY t shirts to kicks razz

Holy crap... so fucking true.
November 5, 2007 @ 04:26 PM
c.lopez

I live close to NYC, In NY, but we're in the outerskirts of the city, and maybe about a 20 min train ride from the city. Here, everyone wants to be just like they do in the city, so we got alot of those Crip, Blood, Ghetto gang bangin wannabee's. heres what they rock -

+ Giant ass White Tee's. Im talking 5xlarge when they can fit into a meduim. Longer then theyre knee's.
+ LONG plaid shorts, looks more like pants then shorts
+ AF1's, FAPE's, JAY's.
+ YANKEES Fitteds.

Its an insult to the urban culture.

i doubt they are wannabees. if nething your the wannabee who wants to go on a forum and find out what the kids in NYC wear so u can be a hopper too. an lastly, its not an insult to urban culture cuz that way of dressing was the berth of your streetwear u goddamn noob. check out neeks old photos. stop ,talking shit bout ppl in the citites and hood -- acting like you know whats wats when yo ass even said that you live in the suburbs. and big white tees? who gives a shit!!! sure they can fit into a medium but that doesnt stop you from buying size 5 diors so you can talk like a high pitched voice cuz you had to detatch your balls to get the zipper up. they should size down and you should size up. all you noobs should stfu already. i bet u that type of guy who goes to the city for ten mins, stops @ kid robot, and then goes to Lafayette and you thnk ur a NEw Yorker. well. NY hates you.
November 5, 2007 @ 09:55 PM
mize2DX

Great Rant !!!
i doubt they are wannabees. if nething your the wannabee who wants to go on a forum and find out what the kids in NYC wear so u can be a hopper too. an lastly, its not an insult to urban culture cuz that way of dressing was the berth of your streetwear u goddamn noob. check out neeks old photos. stop ,talking shit bout ppl in the citites and hood -- acting like you know whats wats when yo ass even said that you live in the suburbs. and big white tees? who gives a shit!!! sure they can fit into a medium but that doesnt stop you from buying size 5 diors so you can talk like a high pitched voice cuz you had to detatch your balls to get the zipper up. they should size down and you should size up. all you noobs should stfu already. i bet u that type of guy who goes to the city for ten mins, stops @ kid robot, and then goes to Lafayette and you thnk ur a NEw Yorker. well. NY hates you.

WELL SAID !!!! SOHO BEEN WACK Since 2000 !! >sad at teenagers who think they discovered something in the city.
June 19, 2011 @ 11:05 AM
fresh_prince

Bump

Whats the ghetto fashion these days in the american cities?

Is oversized clothes still in fashion in laces like philly,la , NY etc.
Whats the ghetto/gangster fashion these days

Peace
June 19, 2011 @ 01:29 PM
hehsy5sy5

Bump

Whats the ghetto fashion these days in the american cities?

Is oversized clothes still in fashion in laces like philly,la , NY etc.
Whats the ghetto/gangster fashion these days

Peace

not in LA at least. even the gangbanger/ wannabees have gone over to skinny or fitted jeans and fitted t shirts. u gotta be gay as fuk to be wearing xxxxl tees and baggy jeans these days ppl will jus stare at u or look at u funny or laugh at u lol
June 19, 2011 @ 02:36 PM
eidaow

east coast of canada

camo shorts, chuck t's, and smoke papers.

#Freebandz #Hansum ハンサム x カワイイ

June 19, 2011 @ 02:51 PM
motherland

levis, ralph lauren, prada sneakers, cartier glasses, true religion
June 19, 2011 @ 06:06 PM
Diedforoursins

Cardiff - All Saints.
June 19, 2011 @ 09:07 PM
petrol

levis, ralph lauren, prada sneakers, cartier glasses, true religion

hahahahaha >sad
June 19, 2011 @ 09:16 PM
Brosef

Colorado Springs = bro ass fags in dickies, long socks, big ass DC's, famous stars and strap ons shirts, and a big ass DC logo fitted, with some gay broakleys on. |0
June 20, 2011 @ 05:15 PM
CrackPipeLips

Vancouver:

Supreme camp caps
Supreme Box logos
Supreme Tiger stripe shorts
Supreme shoes
Dior Shadres
Dior Shoes
Dior Jeans
Jordan 3s
June 20, 2011 @ 11:15 PM
ZacAttack

Vancouver:

Supreme camp caps
Supreme Box logos
Supreme Tiger stripe shorts
Supreme shoes
Dior Shadres
Dior Shoes
Dior Jeans
Jordan 3s

lol where in vancouver are box logos a trend?
June 21, 2011 @ 03:42 PM
CrackPipeLips

lol where in vancouver are box logos a trend?

Richmond
June 21, 2011 @ 03:47 PM
Wurldwide

Richmond

&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829; i live there and i dont see it.
June 22, 2011 @ 07:19 AM
joeyunn

@korea

fake ass supreme bags everywhere and slippers.. and short shorts on guys wtf

Check out my F/S thread. http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/tees-jackets- denim-various-brands-black-scale-diamond-nf- and-more/

June 22, 2011 @ 01:49 PM
fresh_prince

What are the black people round ure hood rocking ?
June 26, 2011 @ 08:41 PM
rdnychn

sydney, australia

typical
nba snapbacks
crewnecks
slightly larger tees underneath
beige pants
multicoloured vans
fake goodwood

high rollers
G-Star Raw head to toe