Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
July 25, 2006 @ 03:14 AM
chinGKong

Peace...what up yall, im new to the forum just wanted to know what the fashion scene was like in other cities. In Philly its Japanese denim, Fresh Prince hats, Wapity cases and key holders, loud ass 90's colors and sadly... capris (for dudes).Whats poppin in ur city? 1
July 25, 2006 @ 03:40 AM
innovazn

bape condoms
hoodies in summer
bandanas
bape condoms
July 25, 2006 @ 08:52 AM
ballday

i hate those fuckin fresh prince hats but cats be rockin them shits hard in nyc
July 25, 2006 @ 09:38 AM
frank white

nyc

plaid shorts
weird hats
suspenders
80's glasses frames (no lenses)
converse

why?
July 25, 2006 @ 10:29 AM
mailerbot121

http://masterofkicks.ourprofile.org
they have it all from J's to red monks and all the exclusive af1's go check it out
July 25, 2006 @ 10:32 AM
Beacons_home

Where I live the style is terrible mans. I'm the only one that would dress like anyone on this board. Every back at home wears the same shit as everyone else.

Cargo Shorts
Sandals
Striped Polos

or

Plad Shorts
Wallabee's
Polos

@ home for everyone it's all about Abercrombie, American Eagle, Hollister, and etc..

Mine is the same! No one has any style! Anyway I live in some small hick town so no one has style. I was always the best dressed in my school!smile
July 25, 2006 @ 10:47 AM
Mr.BrightSide

Here is D.C this is for the zombies not me

:Ed Hardy

:True Religon

:Evisu

:polo shorts

:fape

:what ever little wayne wears

:fake icecreams and fape sneakers

True story, this guys comes into the store that i work at and says man i need a shirt to go with my shoes, so im like what shoes???? and he's like my bapes,so he flips his phone to show me a picture,of some all clear bapes,i almost passed out laughing at this guy,and he had the nerve to say yeah you aint never seen nobody with these.....and then he looks down at my AF1 and says damn whats those dunks i laughed even more,alot of people out here dont know anything about about fashion,there just clowns,dont let me start on the chicks they all look the same,when you get on the train it's like the movie the warriors every one looks like there in a gang becasue there is only really 5 fashions broken up into around here,you got the polos,you got the metrosexuals,you got the fapers,you got the fake 80's babies.......

:Fake icecream

They really dint have any style they all dress alike most of the kids,some are diffrent not to many though,and now since we have a rapper named wale who only rocks brands like the hundreds and wears SB's,and the fact that his freinds are opening a store,and the fact that commonwealth is coming to G~TOWN,the kids will be wearing fake SB's....
July 25, 2006 @ 11:07 AM

Inactive

London.

Indie rock glamour - Wearing skirts over trousers. Loads of silly bangles on wrist. Hair in loads of different styles.

80's Glitz - Tight denim with point shoes or white sneakers. Loud t-shirst with loads of colour.

Sneaker head wannabe - SB, SB, SB and more SB. Always wearing the latest kicks has nothing in their collection post 2000.
July 25, 2006 @ 11:27 AM
eiscool

columbia fucking maryland

abercrombie
fake bapes
guys in girl pants
and some people rock the hundreds/sbs kinda thing
July 25, 2006 @ 11:47 AM
KC Demion

Where I live the style is terrible mans. I'm the only one that would dress like anyone on this board. Every back at home wears the same shit as everyone else.

Cargo Shorts
Sandals
Striped Polos

or

Plad Shorts
Wallabee's
Polos

@ home for everyone it's all about Abercrombie, American Eagle, Hollister, and etc..

I just came back from Knoxville and ya folk was lookin pretty bad in Ten-A-Key
July 25, 2006 @ 11:54 AM
KC Demion

I'm in florida and everybody rockin fuckin

Big ass tees
Girbraud jeans tucked in there High Ass NBA Socks
got damn sponge bob Jordans
gold fuckin teeth
Dickies
throwback jerseys
fake bapes and AF1
cheap ass sunglasses
black fuckin hoodies in this hot ass florida sun
Footlocker Polos
hood T-shirts(Snowman,Crack,Tyde,etc.)
July 25, 2006 @ 12:09 PM
KC Demion

Miami got some spots but you gotta have some guap
July 25, 2006 @ 12:31 PM
Beacons_home

^Arrive, check there website!!smile
July 25, 2006 @ 12:36 PM
owensA

Damn what Philly are you living in. Philly has the most basic, ghetto fashion sense (as it is a city plagued by some of theworst urban blight), that's why most of what you actually see is white tees, baggy jean shorts or capris (ughhhh), black or white AF1s or jordans and of course lots and lots of dickies everywhere.
July 25, 2006 @ 12:39 PM
KC Demion

Madd people been tellin me Miami has some ill spots. Been working all summer so I can spend my cake down there at the spots. What spots you know of anyways..?

arrive, base, shoe gallery
July 25, 2006 @ 12:44 PM
Mr.BrightSide

hahaha

where you work at?

I work at up against the wall in temple hills,we dont sale any good brands in there at all......
July 25, 2006 @ 12:48 PM
Mr.BrightSide

These are the ok brands that we sale at my store nothing i would wear,but i know there some fans on here,artful dodger,five four,evisu,levis,everything else is wack........
July 25, 2006 @ 12:54 PM
KC Demion

*****s got mad jordans
Mudder fuggin Lot29 shirts and jeans
Cheap Big Ass jeans around there ankles
fake silver chains and gold grills
bright plaid shorts
nikes that cost 69.99 or less
multi colored tees
team jordans
July 25, 2006 @ 12:58 PM
Claystar

I feel what your saying here....

On my side of town Hugo Boss has been poppin' for years (strictly for those on the grind). Not the sweatshirts with BOSS written on them as big as day.

Other than that, you will see a lot of fake BBC, Ice Cream, Bape, etc...Sad but true. I wouldn't really worry about this as long as you like the brand and what your rocking is official...ya dig.

Other than the Adidas Originals store in G'town has also been saving a lot of dudes and girls, H&M, and 7 for all Mankind.
July 25, 2006 @ 01:02 PM
Claystar

Yo, I can definitely say that your store is loaded with a lot of chicks homie...
July 25, 2006 @ 01:04 PM
KC Demion

What about the females where yall live what they wearin
July 25, 2006 @ 01:10 PM
whyblaque

up against the wall has gotten so commercial...

it use to be new stuff and different stuff, but now it seems really "cloneish".... maybe i'm talkin' bout all of DC, like you said, Mr. Brightside. the DC area is pretty lame with clothing, but i like it that way. a lot of the sweet clothing no one buys so you can wait till it goes on sale. same with the shoes...
July 25, 2006 @ 01:13 PM
unltd.

- Fitteds
- Polos
- Tall Tees
- Fape Hoodies
- Jordans
- Air Force Ones
- Fake Sneakers
- Printed Shirts (With the pictures of rappers, etc.)
- Black/White Airbrushed Shirts (With Scarface on 'em, etc.)

SMH
July 25, 2006 @ 01:17 PM
KC Demion

Printed tees with rappers piss me off
July 25, 2006 @ 01:59 PM
Mr.BrightSide

Yeah my store is loaded with chicks.And all the brands that we like go on sale quick like the air max 90's no one really buys,and the people out here only buy dunks from urban outfitters,and footlocker,people out here are just clones,they all are jump-ons,but if you people wanna see what im talking about just go on myspace and go to browse and type in zip code 20774,and search with in 10miles,and you will see that everyone looks alike........................
July 25, 2006 @ 02:05 PM
lecruciverbiste

Without being too stereotyped, in france, there's way too much fake "fashion" like they're called, with their tight fake diesel jeans & tops, fittin closely round em so it can looks like they got some muscle ... fake nike shoes too, nothing collector of course, average retail shoe...in fact, fashion aren't fashion, but thinking they're just because they rock two brand named tops made in morocco..
& another trend, the "bobo style", trying to look rich, even if they're ludicrously poooooor, the average bobo is all about luxurious designers, even if he can't afford it, here we go fake glasses fake jeans ... & they're mostly hater & being deeply convinced of being really wealthy

dunno what's the worst between it ...
but you can find some fresh people tho like in every city worldwide

shall i mention about french american wanabee ? If anobody's willin, i'll post some pics of the infamous local "style ricain"
July 25, 2006 @ 02:07 PM
Mr.BrightSide

What about the females where yall live what they wearin

They high heels and wedges with shorts,or you got your chicks who rock new balence,most of the chicks think there some type of models and shit they really cant dress,this is what i tell them chicks live your life not the life you see on t.v............
July 25, 2006 @ 02:07 PM

Inactive

Madd people been tellin me Miami has some ill spots. Been working all summer so I can spend my cake down there at the spots. What spots you know of anyways..?

yea miami got a few spots... i also work at Up Against The Wall, we got some dope shit, but as far as arrive they are OVER PRICED! and as far as shoe gallery it depends on who u knowsmile... anything else u might wanna know just PM me
July 25, 2006 @ 02:15 PM
whyblaque

Mr. Brightside, what's the story on the chick with the HUGE breastesss? Nasatall, but those tig-ol bitties, GRACIOUS!

Sorry to take this post somewhere else, but until you see her, you dont know. Sometimes I go in there just to see her move. WHOA...
July 25, 2006 @ 02:19 PM
Mr.BrightSide

HaHa,you talking about my manager,idk to much about her,but yeah she bad and those things are nice,no disrespect,a where you stay at in D.C????

Please login first to reply.