April 26, 2009 @ 12:31 PM
dziwak

Just wondering if anyone else out there is having the same problems with Digital Gravel for orders placed during their big sales last month:

I placed two orders the weekend they started it (March 21/22 @ 40% off) and those orders were shipped with Fedex Smartpost on Wednesday March 25th. Tracking shows that they both left Los Angeles and then 0 tracking information until April 5th when both show the message 'Package data transmitted to USPS', and nothing after that.

Fedex would only tell me that there was 'a problem' with BOTH packages and to contact the seller for more information. They wouldn't specify if they were lost, misrouted, etc. No reply from Digital Gravel when I emailed them, and no response to the voicemail messages I left about my orders.

I contacted the user M@DG (Mani@DigitalGravel) who posts here sometimes and he promised that he'd look into the situation and get back to me. I haven't heard from him in nearly 2 weeks.

In the meantime I've been in contact with two other users who had the exact same problem (same tracking info even) and it turns out that Fedex RETURNED many orders to Digital Gravel who then re-shipped everyone's shit via UPS.

I know that Smartpost sucks, but this doesn't seem to have anything to do with it. I've got plenty of stuff delivered Smartpost before and it didn't take 5 weeks - Fedex were acting shady about the packages and kept insisting that Digital Gravel had the answers as to what was going on, not them.

Of course, no replies from Digital Gravel to my emails and when you call them 99% of the time their mailbox is full (I've left a couple of voicemails but never got any reply).

Anyone else having or had problems like this?

Mani, I'd appreciate a reply here or to my emails you've ignored. It's pretty sad that I've had to rely on information from fellow hypebeaters to have any idea what's going on.
April 26, 2009 @ 08:17 PM
nosoles

i talked to my homie that works at DG, the problem was that fedex didnt ship out all the packages that were shipped out during that week and they instead took it back to you DG. so now DG is shipping it out via ups now i think.
April 27, 2009 @ 01:04 AM
wordword

DG sales shipments can get dicey sometimes. Especially with the crazy volume they must be selling from this crazy sale.
April 27, 2009 @ 02:44 AM
Dorfmeister

well, i ordered something with them and it took about 3 weeks for it to arrive. the free smartpost shipping is rubbish as well.
April 30, 2009 @ 07:00 AM
dziwak

Slight update:

After starting this thread, I received this PM from mani:

We had a problem with smartpost and we have resent 99% of the items however it does seem that a certain amount of orders werent returned to us, and we are at this time considering them a loss. Please send me your order number so that we can see if yours has fallen in this category.

Despite the fact that I had already sent my order numbers many many times to him, I went ahead and replied with the order numbers. That was 5 days ago - still no reply.

I called Smartpost Account Services and after going through a few levels of call center workers, a supervisor would only tell me that there was a 'problem' with the shipper and that items which were in transit for delivery had to be returned to the shipper.

Without a doubt this has been the worst experience I've ever had with an on-line retailer. I got (and paid) my credit card bill over a month ago for my two orders, and DG can't even reply to a single email to tell me what's going on.

Who else out there is still waiting on their shit? This is beyond ridiculous at this point.
April 30, 2009 @ 08:17 AM
alex.

now im really glad i didnt purchase that 50percent off card for 250 would be crying right now lol
April 30, 2009 @ 04:50 PM
vincentotubs

I got the same problem it's been a while since i ordered and I haven't gotten anything. I'm wondering what's up because it's been charged.
April 30, 2009 @ 04:54 PM
tramericanjr

thats bad business
April 30, 2009 @ 06:13 PM
wiznerd1

dg has the worst shipping ever
April 30, 2009 @ 09:58 PM
roastbeef

did order number 7828-2763 make it through the clutches
April 30, 2009 @ 10:11 PM
DennisTheMenace

patiently waiting...
April 30, 2009 @ 10:18 PM
Frank_

well i ordered somethine back in march they sent me a tracking number on the 30th i used smartpost but its odd because the number doe snot work for fedex but works for usps and with usps all i have got sence then was that electronic info has been received called and i have just been told they oversold on the stuff i placed and that they have to wai for their shipment now if you guys ever cal u guys have to call earley they are on cali time and i live in cali and when i call i call at around 9-10 and that is the only time somebody has picked up the phone
May 1, 2009 @ 07:08 AM
dziwak

well i ordered somethine back in march they sent me a tracking number on the 30th i used smartpost but its odd because the number doe snot work for fedex but works for usps and with usps all i have got sence then was that electronic info has been received called and i have just been told they oversold on the stuff i placed and that they have to wai for their shipment now if you guys ever cal u guys have to call earley they are on cali time and i live in cali and when i call i call at around 9-10 and that is the only time somebody has picked up the phone

that doesn't really make any sense.

they ship out your order and give you a tracking number, and then later say that it was oversold and they're waiting on a new shipment?

what happened to the order that had been shipped? they shipped you an empty box which also happened to magically vanish from Fedex's tracking system?

more of the same bullshit.
May 2, 2009 @ 08:28 AM
dziwak

i ordered a month ago and my stuff has started coming in this week. all hundreds spring stuff and some RS stuff. the dudes at DG r good peeps theyll sort u out.

good peeps respond to emails and voicemails.

they might even answer the phone at their business every once in awhile.
May 2, 2009 @ 08:47 AM
dziwak

nice.

now all email to [email]info@digitalgravel.com[/email] or [email]mani@digitalgravel.com[/email] bounces.

the fucked up thing is, mani has been logging in here and has got my pm's, and has chosen not to respond.

way to run a business.
May 2, 2009 @ 01:21 PM
Frank_

that doesn't really make any sense.

they ship out your order and give you a tracking number, and then later say that it was oversold and they're waiting on a new shipment?

what happened to the order that had been shipped? they shipped you an empty box which also happened to magically vanish from Fedex's tracking system?

more of the same bullshit.

they told me they just printed the shipping label because the dude incharge of shipping i guess did it with out having anythign to actually shit so now i have a tracking number for somethin that they dont even have
May 4, 2009 @ 08:46 AM
dziwak

Multiple emails and PM's and still no reply from mani or anyone at DG.

I'd ask for a refund at this point, but since they are unwilling to respond to this thread, voicemails, or any other form of communication, I'm going to be forced to call my credit card company to have the charges reversed.

Amazing how they've got the time to update their site for new items coming in but can't respond to a single email from a customer who bought multiple items in March and is still waiting for them in May after their shipping fuckup.

Who else is still waiting, and has anyone who had their packages 'lost' by Fedex Smartpost had any results recently?
May 4, 2009 @ 04:52 PM
DennisTheMenace

^yea i wish we could get an update, reply, or something. this isn't good business at all. all i want is my stuff, & if they aren't able to get it to me than don't keep me waiting; at least give me a refund instead of dodging pm's, emails, and voicemails.
May 4, 2009 @ 05:23 PM
EL LAY

just stop shopping at DG.
May 5, 2009 @ 03:10 PM
blynch

Amazing how they've got the time to update their site for new items coming in but can't respond to a single email from a customer who bought multiple items in March and is still waiting for them in May after their shipping fuckup.

unfortunately it's not just a single email from one customer. it's emails, PMs, etc. from many customers who aren't getting any response.

I hate bringing this to a public forum, but phone calls, emails, and PMs haven't been answered. I bought something during their holiday sale last december. I received it close to a month later, and it didn't fit. I returned it right away following all of the instructions on the invoice. they don't do exchanges, so I requested a refund. I never received my refund, and never got any response to all of the times I tried contacting them. I've even tried paypal requests, which I've read work getting money back from them, but those have been a waste of time too. if this were just a tshirt or something, I probably would have given up by now, but they owe me around $80.
May 12, 2009 @ 11:52 AM
NYC Wheelz

I'm still waiting too.
May 28, 2009 @ 01:05 AM
thisizwils

where's all the new stuff from rogue , expensive taste , wild ones and the hundreds at ?? when are you guys gonna put new stuff in your site?
May 29, 2009 @ 06:12 PM
mccj23

Every time they have a 50% off sale or something, it takes weeks to get my stuff.
June 4, 2009 @ 09:12 PM
thisizwils

what's going on with DG they havent put any new stuff in their site for weeks now it seems like all the other online stores already have or been sold out on summer/spring drops from all the brands.You guys gotta give some info on whats going on inside your company dont run with our money especially for those who purchased your BLACK CARD at the beginning of the year.DG used to be if not one of the best online shops around but this year hmm blahhh lots of complaints from loyal customers.Put some new ish already god dammit...
June 6, 2009 @ 04:55 AM
ffchloecom

replica Marc Jacobs Christian Dior replica hermes hand bag
www ffchloe com top quality Louis Vuitton LV replica handbags, Chanel Fendi Balenciaga replica bags. Fake Chloe Gucci Mulberry replica Marc Jacobs Christian Dior replica hermes hand bag.
Welcome to our website: www ffchloe com
June 13, 2009 @ 10:29 AM
NYC Wheelz

Dg where is my order!

Please login first to reply.