Official Varsity Jackets Thread

October 22, 2012 @ 05:33:29
@slap
Yeah i did. All the ones i saw that met the criteria are either sold out or from years ago. Suggestions?
October 22, 2012 @ 05:35:58
@slap
Yeah i did. All the ones i saw that met the criteria are either sold out or from years ago. Suggestions?

Urbanoutfitters or H&M will probably have what you're looking for.
October 22, 2012 @ 13:16:10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofoIMg76Sng

Anyone who knows where I can get the ASAP Rocky varsity? I know that it is Alexander Wang varsity in the vid, any other brand with that varsity black/black leather sleeves with HIGH QUALITY and not over 150$?
October 22, 2012 @ 17:45:20
^^lol you won't get no high quality leather for under 150
October 22, 2012 @ 20:13:26
fake leather tongueface
October 22, 2012 @ 21:07:59

I been had this

ARE U SELLING IT?

@sdboytoy i got one for sell...
October 22, 2012 @ 21:40:50
High quality varsity black on black with leather sleeves, for under $150?

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/288/304/2fe.jpg

luv sic.

October 22, 2012 @ 22:26:33
October 24, 2012 @ 00:39:46
October 24, 2012 @ 02:59:35
Kr3w varsity. Very basic.
October 24, 2012 @ 03:57:49
i have this kr3w all state letterman jacket in a small that ive been trying to let go for the longest time

sleeves are dirty, worn a few times, will post pictures if someones interested, lmk before i list in the marketplace
October 24, 2012 @ 16:37:04

Elwood
i like this jacket but do not know this brand. Has quality?
October 24, 2012 @ 16:51:35
fake leather tongueface
so fake leather is quality to you? buy some h&m shit or something
October 24, 2012 @ 20:25:27
(Invalid img)

what do you think of this dickies varsity?
October 24, 2012 @ 20:42:54
@slap

Urbanoutfitters or H&M will probably have what you're looking for.

Not even....you call those quality?
October 24, 2012 @ 20:43:27
(Invalid img)

what do you think of this dickies varsity?

Would be boss if the sleeves were leather
October 24, 2012 @ 21:09:16
yeah, I think also, and do not really like yellow.
October 24, 2012 @ 21:15:42
Pretty clean black varsity. Not sure on quality since its only $120.

http://m.urbanoutfitters.com/mobile/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=25416058&pushId=MENS
October 24, 2012 @ 22:53:50
(Invalid img)
October 25, 2012 @ 04:36:58
Mr/Mister Varsity, Medium v.2 leather lamb sleeves, wool body, gold quilted inside. $200
http://hypebeast.com/forums/australia/184855/?topic_page=1#post-3742671
November 03, 2012 @ 06:56:34
Copped both. Just arrived today. smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface

November 11, 2012 @ 02:30:58
copped this today. The guy at the register made a mistake and I ended up geting this for only $25. Navy Body/Tan Sleeves. pics make it look black.

November 11, 2012 @ 03:18:15
varsities with logos and numbers are lame as fuck. They should be clean and simple.
November 11, 2012 @ 11:16:47
copped this today. The guy at the register made a mistake and I ended up geting this for only $25. Navy Body/Tan Sleeves. pics make it look black.

what brand is it?
November 11, 2012 @ 13:29:14
^
Been looking for a one like that for ages, possible to get it online?
November 11, 2012 @ 16:16:19
-
November 11, 2012 @ 19:12:01

November 11, 2012 @ 21:42:14

The Devils Breath Sampel varsity jacket.(without embroidery) We are an Amsterdam based brand called Overdeauxis(overdoses). The concept of our brand is that every clothing piece has its own story to tell that you can "read/see" on the clothing pieces. Not only "fashion" but also with a dope story behind it. For example:
The Devils Breath varsity jacket by Overdeauxis is inspired by the relatively unknown drug called Burudanga. The drug is the fruit from a flower called Angel's Trumpet that grows mainly in Colombia. The people of Colombia call the drug Devils Breath because of the strong scent that numbs the victim a short period of time. The victim becomes a slave of the orders from the offender.
The varsity jacket features the Angel's Trumpets on the sleeves, the Overdeauxis logo on the left chest and Devils Breath embroidered on the back.
Our first line will drop within a month,but you can pre-order now! just email info@overdeauxis.com
Please check out the website for the other pieces and more info.
Link and our Facebook Link
Criticism please?!
November 13, 2012 @ 03:42:52

The Devils Breath Sampel varsity jacket.(without embroidery) We are an Amsterdam based brand called Overdeauxis(overdoses). The concept of our brand is that every clothing piece has its own story to tell that you can "read/see" on the clothing pieces. Not only "fashion" but also with a dope story behind it. For example:
The Devils Breath varsity jacket by Overdeauxis is inspired by the relatively unknown drug called Burudanga. The drug is the fruit from a flower called Angel's Trumpet that grows mainly in Colombia. The people of Colombia call the drug Devils Breath because of the strong scent that numbs the victim a short period of time. The victim becomes a slave of the orders from the offender.
The varsity jacket features the Angel's Trumpets on the sleeves, the Overdeauxis logo on the left chest and Devils Breath embroidered on the back.
Our first line will drop within a month,but you can pre-order now! just email info@overdeauxis.com
Criticism please?!

tbh I'd prefer it if you guys did the devils breath on the inside or something and kept the sleeves either black or white
November 13, 2012 @ 03:55:12

Criticism please?!

tbh I'd prefer it if you guys did the devils breath on the inside or something and kept the sleeves either black or white

word. this is something you would wear like once to a party or some shit. It's nice, but too flashy imho
Please login first to reply.
x