Official Varsity Jackets Thread

December 27, 2011 @ 01:17:04
ya boy just copped this shit from my H&M store

feels good bro

ill post a pic of the fit later

My gf just cop me this from H&M too. I found it awesome since it has my initial on it and this is rare..blushing

got dis shit today, its pretty fuckin dope. too bad the pockets aren't really pockets.. only thing i don't like about it
December 27, 2011 @ 02:40:30
http://www.ebay.com/itm/PJ-Mens-Casual-Baseball-Varsity-Jacket-College-Coat-Sportswear-Uniform-XS-L-/110796948997?pt=US_CSA_MC_Outerwear&var=&hash=item5f7911bedc

any opinions on these "Paul Jones" jackets on ebay? i dont see them on sale anywhere else so im kind of skeptical about the $30~ price tag
December 27, 2011 @ 03:26:01
ya boy just copped this shit from my H&M store

feels good bro

ill post a pic of the fit later

My gf just cop me this from H&M too. I found it awesome since it has my initial on it and this is rare..blushing

got dis shit today, its pretty fuckin dope. too bad the pockets aren't really pockets.. only thing i don't like about it

the blue/brown h&m varsity jacket has the pockets sewn up but have to cut the stitches to use the pockets, yours might probably be the same.
December 27, 2011 @ 07:27:31
picked this up at a thrift store for 10 bux smokeyface

www.headhunterla.com

December 27, 2011 @ 14:34:41
December 27, 2011 @ 17:15:08

Info on where to cawp..
December 27, 2011 @ 20:57:08
December 27, 2011 @ 21:37:32
for anyone who owns a short length varsity like that, do you guys tuck in your t-shirts or are your tee's actually that short?

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

December 28, 2011 @ 03:36:32

fuckkk, need to hit up a thrift store real soon. info on that varsity though? and which thrift?
December 28, 2011 @ 04:24:10
its a white bear clothing varsity, it had some stitching from the previous owner but i took it off with a blade and looks exactly like the pic. American Vintage on Colorado blvd in Pasadena.

www.headhunterla.com

December 28, 2011 @ 05:10:20

the blue/brown h&m varsity jacket has the pockets sewn up but have to cut the stitches to use the pockets, yours might probably be the same.

^truth just grab scissors or a razor blade and cut those bitches open

"leather jackets and bape shark hoodies, its a struggle but we make it work"

December 28, 2011 @ 16:47:05

fuckkk, need to hit up a thrift store real soon. info on that varsity though? and which thrift?

damn, I was in pasadena the other day, and was planning on hitting up a thrift. They have other good shit or varsities? oh and what size did you pick up?
December 28, 2011 @ 17:22:55
They had some dope winter jackets. A lot of camo shit. They had other varsitys but they were more letterman type with a bunch of patches. I got a medium

www.headhunterla.com

December 28, 2011 @ 18:15:19
were there anymore like yours? I really like the black on black. how much does the one you got run for? yours was the only plain varsity one? :/
December 28, 2011 @ 19:35:02

Info on where to cawp..

I saw some at my local Champs.
December 28, 2011 @ 23:17:09
were there anymore like yours? I really like the black on black. how much does the one you got run for? yours was the only plain varsity one? :/

yeah the one I got was the only one like it. It had some embrodiery on it but I took it off. You should just go check it out. Its two floors

www.headhunterla.com

December 29, 2011 @ 00:45:04
just saw these on jackthreads wondering if they're a cheap alternative
http://www.drjays.com/shop/P1122814/basic-essentials/varsity-track-jacket.html
December 29, 2011 @ 04:37:49

yeah the one I got was the only one like it. It had some embrodiery on it but I took it off. You should just go check it out. Its two floors

I hit up American Vintage today, they had alot of lettermans with weird ass patches or advertising stuff. And all of them were like 30 and up. You got a steal man aha
December 30, 2011 @ 07:22:04
man the new varsity at H&M fit like shit
the all black and the navy/cream one fit much better
January 04, 2012 @ 20:41:55

just copped this shit.. fits too nice and so comfortable

January 04, 2012 @ 23:50:06
anyone own this varsity jacket? i'm thinking of copping.
http://caliroots.com/realdeal/product.asp?id=30053
January 05, 2012 @ 00:27:28

Anyone planning to sell this by any chance?
January 05, 2012 @ 01:23:20
I need to get myself a varsity jacket pretty soon. Do you guys prefer simple varsity jackets, or ones that have plenty of embroidery and patches?

Based out of the City by the Sea. An urban sophisticated lifestyle brand. “Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.” - Leonardo Da

January 05, 2012 @ 02:37:21
Originally posted by Inactive User
I need to get myself a varsity jacket pretty soon. Do you guys prefer simple varsity jackets, or ones that have plenty of embroidery and patches?

stick to simple and classy. i hate too much noise on any article of clothing. esp with varsity jackets... for most people these embroideries/patches have absolutely zero meaning/significance to them.
January 05, 2012 @ 04:47:52

saw this in the Looking for/Where to find Discussion Thread but no replies. would also like to know the info on this.
January 05, 2012 @ 07:42:29
^probably TOJ but it just looks like a plain black varsity

They are all over, Nike has the wool destroyer in all black and shit is mad sexy

January 05, 2012 @ 16:50:21
saw this in the Looking for/Where to find Discussion Thread but no replies. would also like to know the info on this.

http://www.revolveclothing.com/DisplayProduct.jsp?code=VINCE-MO39&c=Vince&d=b

Instagram: @wlllm

January 08, 2012 @ 17:37:31
nsw destroyer...

for me the best varsity.
January 10, 2012 @ 15:41:33
anyone know where I can get my hands on the year of the dragon nike destroyer jacket?
Please login first to reply.
x