FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
March 7, 2010 @ 07:05 AM
teov

this one is dope as fuck , thinking about copping

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

March 7, 2010 @ 07:28 AM
FreshWang03

For the Adidas x Beckham, checked it at adidas store with RansomCo. Looks a lot better in pics than in rl. Fit ain't as slim as it should be, sleeves have alot of room, can't remember the exact price for it.

man, wish TOJ kept making varsity jackets.
March 7, 2010 @ 08:16 AM
rUmmeh

Adidas x Beckham retails for £400 ($600ish) in the Adidas Originals store. The fit is pretty standard and it's 90% wool, the other 10% is the inside lining; definitely not worth that price tag, I'd expect at least leather arms at that price-point.
March 7, 2010 @ 09:57 AM
teov

the one I posted got leather arms

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

March 7, 2010 @ 10:05 AM
rUmmeh

the one I posted got leather arms

Still not worth
March 7, 2010 @ 11:14 AM
teov

It's nice but overpriced , beckham and J.bond names on it give Adidas an opportunity to boost prices ....

March 7, 2010 @ 11:25 AM
drifter

What do you guys think of this Japanese baseball jacket ? These jackets are bad ass. This is mine : )

really dude? Im sorry everytime I see someone wearing a dragon like clothing and what not, i think of nerds and weirdos. Also add to that now, douchebags and juiceheads thanks to brands like ed hardy.
March 7, 2010 @ 11:35 AM
livestok

adidas x beckham

leather on sleeves look bad, sleeves too white shoudlve made cream colour, buttoning system is gay, fit doesnt look that good, navy colour too bright just all colour kinda off imo

Ransom varsitty > j bond varsity smile
March 7, 2010 @ 03:22 PM
Kwesi

Anyoone know if the Supreme x Wtaps one is still available?
March 7, 2010 @ 06:20 PM
Eddy.

carhartt jacket up there looks nice
March 7, 2010 @ 09:01 PM
'Ryuji'

really dude? Im sorry everytime I see someone wearing a dragon like clothing and what not, i think of nerds and weirdos. Also add to that now, douchebags and juiceheads thanks to brands like ed hardy.

Haha yes, thanks for your insight. Sorry, it ain't Supreme LOL.
March 7, 2010 @ 11:12 PM
lumpiasaurus rex

Haha yes, thanks for your insight. Sorry, it ain't Supreme LOL.

yo sorry to break it to you, but that shit is ugly as fuck. i don't give a rats ass if it was supreme. it's so fucking ugly. how can you defend that type of shit? smh
March 7, 2010 @ 11:15 PM
Carlton C-Note Banks

if it were supreme i'd probably end up liking it less personally lolz
March 7, 2010 @ 11:54 PM
'Ryuji'

yo sorry to break it to you, but that shit is ugly as fuck. i don't give a rats ass if it was supreme. it's so fucking ugly. how can you defend that type of shit? smh

Thanks for your insight - and that's not sarcasm, I genuinely mean it. What can I say, everyone has different tastes. Variety is what makes the keeps thing fresh, if you have the same shit it gets boring; just look at the guy above he's bored with Supreme already.

You obviously didn't get the paraphrase, I was just trying to express that some people play it safe by showing brands that are socially acceptable in the "hype beast" community. I'm not surprised though because hype beast is all about the hype, right ? Hence hype beast(lol).
March 8, 2010 @ 12:09 AM
lumpiasaurus rex

Thanks for your insight - and that's not sarcasm, I genuinely mean it. What can I say, everyone has different tastes. Variety is what makes the keeps thing fresh, if you have the same shit it gets boring; just look at the guy above he's bored with Supreme already.

You obviously didn't get the paraphrase, I was just trying to express that some people play it safe by showing brands that are socially acceptable in the "hype beast" community. I'm not surprised though because hype beast is all about the hype, right ? Hence hype beast(lol).

alright, theres an extent to this 'hype' trend, such as supreme. although supreme is overpriced, their clothing comes from cyc, which makes quality products, to justify a portion of the high price tag. anyways, "trendsetters" start trends by sticking to brands that they like. but that baseball jacket is so fucking ugly that even if it was supreme it wouldn't be socially acceptable. and what in space said, i think he means that if it came to supreme he would be disappointed because supreme usually comes out with dope shit. but nah, baseball jacket is wack, don't try to defend that shit with all that variety bullshit because there is no variety in hypebeast so go to ISS or sufu or some shit to see where you fit in.
March 8, 2010 @ 12:43 AM
'Ryuji'

alright, theres an extent to this 'hype' trend, such as supreme. although supreme is overpriced, their clothing comes from cyc, which makes quality products, to justify a portion of the high price tag. anyways, "trendsetters" start trends by sticking to brands that they like. but that baseball jacket is so fucking ugly that even if it was supreme it wouldn't be socially acceptable. and what in space said, i think he means that if it came to supreme he would be disappointed because supreme usually comes out with dope shit. but nah, baseball jacket is wack, don't try to defend that shit with all that variety bullshit because there is no variety in hypebeast so go to ISS or sufu or some shit to see where you fit in.

Please, I don't need schooling. Like I said, everyone has different tastes - you either like it or don't. I can't tell you what to like and what not to. I get your point, no need to go further.

Supreme is just a variable, I'm speaking for all other brands. So tell me: What does that make hype beast then ? If there's no variety in hype beast then your saying that everyone here is a bunch of people following the norm set by the urban youth.
March 8, 2010 @ 12:48 AM
Carlton C-Note Banks

hb has some variety to it but not everything that's different necessarily looks all good
March 8, 2010 @ 12:52 AM
'Ryuji'

hb has some variety to it but not everything that's different necessarily looks all good

Tell that to Mike, he believes that it doesn't. He believes in the practice of hypebeast LOL.
March 8, 2010 @ 01:02 AM
Juicy J

What do you guys think of this Japanese baseball jacket ? These jackets are bad ass. This is mine : )

no rhinestones? sad

WE TRIPPY MANE

March 8, 2010 @ 01:06 AM
'Ryuji'

no rhinestones? sad

LOL, the trend is following already.
March 8, 2010 @ 09:38 AM
killa_cam

that jacket is mad ugly.
hope you get jumped wearing that panzy shit.
March 8, 2010 @ 10:01 AM
'Ryuji'

I've seen countless products that have been introduced that people dislike, never have I ever seen people take such passion of hate towards this particular product. I have certainly got what I wanted and that is your opinion, and I thank all of you !

That being said, I have a theory that I'd like to propose, see, if I were to post comments in response - the more hate I get, if I were to not reply then the rise of hate decreases but a few will still go on because they feel threaten and have the need to defend their hype beast galore. I'm telling you it's not about the jacket now. I apologize if ever did offend you guys.

I'm done, now let's get back to the real topic, varsity jackets, anyone know any black varsity jacket with red sleeves or white?!
March 8, 2010 @ 11:26 AM
Shaun

^ Here's black/white sleeves...

Old School Nike.

March 8, 2010 @ 11:53 AM
'Ryuji'

Anyone know where to get this ?!
March 8, 2010 @ 04:50 PM
livestok

that jacket is ugly as fuck and it looks like it will fit like shit unless u have a huge gut
March 8, 2010 @ 05:25 PM
yoon

even if it does fit good, shits still ugly ass fuck

www.ronindivision.com

March 8, 2010 @ 06:08 PM
Carlton C-Note Banks

^ I like those
March 8, 2010 @ 06:50 PM
lumpiasaurus rex

Tell that to Mike, he believes that it doesn't. He believes in the practice of hypebeast LOL.

sorry, i meant dope shit doesn't have much variety, as in fits in the wdywt generally have the same look to them. and obviously that jacket isn't dope to me and the rest of hypebeast, so defending that shit is pointless. go somewhere else where that jacket is acceptable. /end rant
March 8, 2010 @ 08:14 PM
'Ryuji'

that jacket is ugly as fuck and it looks like it will fit like shit unless u have a huge gut

This falls in the hype beast theory. I'm not gonna argue with you.
March 8, 2010 @ 08:16 PM
'Ryuji'

sorry, i meant dope shit doesn't have much variety, as in fits in the wdywt generally have the same look to them. and obviously that jacket isn't dope to me and the rest of hypebeast, so defending that shit is pointless. go somewhere else where that jacket is acceptable. /end rant

Thanks for the tip. Didn't I already establish that I got your point ? The rant was already over. Besides I wasn't even defending, did I ever say that this is better than that or this ? I was actually thanking you for your opinion. Ugh, I shouldn't have to explain myself, your primitive mind cannot comprehend basic understanding, I'm not going to waste my time - smh as you would say.

sayonara !

Please login first to reply.