Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 6, 2009 @ 01:43 AM
Dita

www.armaniexchange.com/product/mens/pants|shorts/double+cloth+drawstring+pant.do?asc=&sortby=&size=

i think its a very unique piece that can be worn on a relaxing day or to a club/formal event.

Let me know if I should cop
March 6, 2009 @ 06:01 AM
hoyitsRalph

cool
March 6, 2009 @ 09:04 AM
snuff_daddy

not digging it regardless if its a|x or not
March 6, 2009 @ 09:08 AM
easy-e

Not a fan of the fit...
March 6, 2009 @ 09:33 AM
xxKing

Persian pride were i live... shit is pretty wack.
March 6, 2009 @ 01:49 PM
Dita

Persian pride were i live... shit is pretty wack.

im persian lol
March 6, 2009 @ 02:38 PM
fudatskee

just replace the 'AX' tag with 'insert streetwear brand' and u get da hypebeast seal of approval.
March 6, 2009 @ 02:39 PM
Dita

just replace the 'AX' tag with 'insert streetwear brand' and u get da hypebeast seal of approval.

I swear
March 6, 2009 @ 03:51 PM
LouisV

I like A/X. One piece out of every collection is alrite and they do cheap "pretty" clothing sometimes... i cop tees from there every so often and got me some shoes there once coz they were only $80. I agree they make alot of crap though which only sells coz it says the word armani... when i wear it over here i never mention the brand coz i think if it aint giorgio or emporio then it ain't really armani. As for the pants, as you americans say, they weak imo. i don't like tracksuit bottoms... lol
March 6, 2009 @ 04:18 PM
filth

I used to think AX was all about their logo tees and stuff with their logos on it, but if u actually go to the store and look at pieces like plain v-necks, cardigans, v-neck sweaters, and peacoats. You can acutally find a lot of nice pieces. Their also all really good quality. I have a couple of thier plain v-necks and i washed it over and over again and they still maintain their colors. I also copped a really nice fitted peacoat from there that has a unique design to it.
March 6, 2009 @ 05:06 PM
Dita

AX pima cotton is very cheap, and punctures easily

I Shop AX for their blazers
March 8, 2009 @ 09:48 PM
Ihome

i wouldn't but if you want to go ahead
March 8, 2009 @ 10:06 PM
dots...

No thanks, I hate A/X. Everyone I see wears that shit or Ed Hardy, no sense of fashion, just copping what everyone wears, fuck that.

And to stay on topic, its alright but I hate A/X, no matter what ahaha

hating something because of the maker,regardless if the object is hot or not=hate
and that's the first time i actually accused someone of being a hatersuprised
March 8, 2009 @ 10:20 PM
shurgen

Meh, i don't lke the fit, wouldn't cop regardless of what brand it was.
March 9, 2009 @ 01:55 AM
Cboom

AX pima cotton is very cheap, and punctures easily

I Shop AX for their blazers

No, you shop AX because you are Iranian, it's science.
March 9, 2009 @ 02:03 AM
Dita

No, you shop AX because you are Iranian, it's science.

lol Italians in NY shop it more than us
March 9, 2009 @ 02:18 AM
Canvas08

lol Italians in NY shop it more than us

wrong
March 9, 2009 @ 02:41 AM
Dita

wrong

ur mom was wrong when she had you
March 9, 2009 @ 03:12 AM
Cairo

ur mom was wrong when she had you

Look out! Boys playin wit FIREEE
March 9, 2009 @ 10:15 AM
TL

no
March 9, 2009 @ 10:53 AM
Luther_lennon

in my educated opinion (from working at the dry cleaners) most people who bring in A/X also bring in Ed Harley. And 95% of the time are douche bag still popping their polo collars. Don't get me wrong giorgio armani makes some of the best tux but the day to day gear is out of touch with american consumers. so you either understand it from a social/economical background or your just trying to keep up with the joneses.
March 10, 2009 @ 01:29 AM
BitchFunk

Why do most HB threads turn into just a flurry of stabs at another one's sexual orientation/race/gender/personal taste? Grow the fuck up.
March 10, 2009 @ 06:15 PM
thongstealer

a/x is for guidos
March 10, 2009 @ 07:55 PM
ndtunes

nope not feeling those.
March 11, 2009 @ 01:47 AM
Thim Slugga

A|X = no, why would you buy those ugly things? just get some tan or black bdu's, you'd have the same concept for 50 bucks cheaper.

@dita, your post are straight up doodoo. BTW you posted a picture of my twitter icon/pic and then found a picture of some random and claimed it was me wtf? shit didn't even look the same get your eyes checked.
March 11, 2009 @ 02:30 AM
Dita

A|X = no, why would you buy those ugly things? just get some tan or black bdu's, you'd have the same concept for 50 bucks cheaper.

@dita, your post are straight up doodoo. BTW you posted a picture of my twitter icon/pic and then found a picture of some random and claimed it was me wtf? shit didn't even look the same get your eyes checked.

if people on this message board wanted the same concept of something they want they would all shop at target
March 11, 2009 @ 03:51 AM
Thim Slugga

Target does not sell bdu's or pants that have drawstrings. FAIL
March 11, 2009 @ 04:08 AM
Dita

Target does not sell bdu's or pants that have drawstrings. FAIL

and how would you know this? you check target's clothing often ay?

each target carries different merchandise

you fail
March 11, 2009 @ 05:03 AM
shindo03

A/X ..... just like any brand such as GAP(which everyone bombed until they brought out the morrisons denim and then they jumped on the GAP bandwagon) and Banana Republic, H&M, Zaras, Uniqlo have certain pieces that flop and occasional pieces that fit into certain individual's wardrobes. I mean one thing is that all these retailers jump on the fashion bandwagon on what is "in" seeing that is what their objective is...... a good example would be the whole military fad, you go into any of those stores I promise you would have found atleast one jacket piece with their own military twist...... The actual pants themselves are okay, it's a more refined take on BDU pants which are a spring/summer favorite on this board with finer materials which takes away from the actual BDU pants effect, but thats fashion for ya hit or miss ...... you hit your a genius, you miss you just made the ugliest thing...... I do own one piece from A/X but I'm not an avid consumer and I can defenitly say one of my friends that drives the benz and wears ed hardy also likes A/X, but he also like Zaras and H&M and all the other things that we like of course he rocks it differently but to each his own. I mean straight up he's a boss I can't say many of us can afford Salvatore Ferragamos or 3-4 pairs of Prada America Cups ( He was pissed when FILA jocked that). Summarization: every brand has atleast one piece that shines, and if you hate branded items then I guess youd be lucky if that one piece that shines wasnt branded because that was my case with my A/X aviator jacket......... If it was branded all over the jacket as if it was a walking advertisement I'd have never bought it, same goes with any other piece.......
March 11, 2009 @ 05:20 AM
GracieJiuJitsu

^^^^^Making way too much sense right about now^^^^

LMAO @ "everyone wears them." Yeah, so let's all jerk off to Play Cloths and Supreme to express our individuality.

Those shits are nice; nice color and fit. Cop 'em.

Please login first to reply.