Modern Warfare 2 Official Discussion Thread

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

December 21, 2009 @ 22:17:31
Originally posted by Inactive User
People are starting to hack the game now. Just played for like an hour in this game that was sped up. Everything was faster. The talking was like the fast squeaky mouse kind and you ran super fast. It was funnn.

Did you accidentally trip on acid before turning on the xbox?
December 21, 2009 @ 22:32:16
Nope. Everyone else in the room was talking about it too. That's funny cause one of the kids did mention acid while playing hahahaha

oh, aight just wonderin, this shit seems to have lotta glitches i wanna play it noaaaa
December 22, 2009 @ 13:27:52
People are starting to hack the game now. Just played for like an hour in this game that was sped up. Everything was faster. The talking was like the fast squeaky mouse kind and you ran super fast. It was funnn.

I was just in a game like this, it was called search and destroy bet there were no teams and no bombs. It's also really hard to get a shot off let alone kill someone. Really fun though.

Edit: that game was just really laggy i guess cos i just had about three more which were easier to kill people and was proper search and destroy. it takes like a second to plant the bomb it's crazy.
December 22, 2009 @ 15:23:06
Nope. Everyone else in the room was talking about it too. That's funny cause one of the kids did mention acid while playing hahahaha

I only ever had one on cod4.
The amount of campers at the moment is stupid man and im so tempted to stop caring about my accuracy and just play properly.

Yeah so the question is - Be one of the most accurate people in the world on mw2 or go automatic ?
December 22, 2009 @ 17:33:03
it says i've unlocked a bunch of perks, guns, add-ons, but how do i go about using them?
(sorry, i just grabbed the game last week.) smh

and i've noticed, from the videos on youtube (say one of hutch's videos), when it comes to screen to select the two guns, hutch has the regular 5 on the top, but then 5 more options below those.

how? lol...

9 to 5 is how to survive, i ain't tryin' to survive. i'm tryin' to live it to the limit and love it a lot

December 22, 2009 @ 17:53:09
You just go to create a class and then you select he gun you want to use and then you can add perks and whatnot...

-THiZZ

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

December 22, 2009 @ 18:26:05
this game is crackin
December 22, 2009 @ 20:17:03
wow you are thebest.
December 22, 2009 @ 22:08:12
/sarcasm
December 22, 2009 @ 23:12:27
just got a mic today (found around moms house)

hoping to go into 3rd prestige sometime this week.

anyone else addicted to Marathon+Lightweight+Commando+Tactical Knife? its made my k.d ratio go down about 0.1 but its sooo fun, expessialy on S&D smokeyface
December 22, 2009 @ 23:15:51
Bought time niggga LMAO now you can join in the fun when we be going in on niggga's...and yea that combo is what i was runnig for a minute...

-THiZZ
December 22, 2009 @ 23:19:05
for the ps3 mw2 players...overall how is the psn when playing online...is it really as laggy as most xbox fanboys say or is it pretty good...on wireless too??Cause ima be sellin my 360 soon cause i cant keep payin for live.

cheers
December 22, 2009 @ 23:20:57
Its not really that bad, maybe 1 out of 20 games may have some lag... and it just depends on the host not your connection. Wireless for the most part is really good by the way...

-THiZZ

December 23, 2009 @ 01:10:35
Marathon+Hardline+Commando smokeyface GET AT SHANKLIN XBL
December 23, 2009 @ 01:14:40
lol "the best ps3 mw2 players" are there any?
December 23, 2009 @ 01:31:24
scar+silence=stealth
December 23, 2009 @ 02:03:47
red dot and holographic are pointless. Just learn to use the iron sites and use silencer.

Im now using scar with increased bullet damage and no sight, and yes im improving lots

December 23, 2009 @ 03:26:51
i wish i could take these posts seriously

was that in reply to my post? blushing
December 23, 2009 @ 04:30:06
nope.

December 23, 2009 @ 05:24:34
anyone else addicted to Marathon+Lightweight+Commando+Tactical Knife? its
made my k.d ratio go down about 0.1 but its sooo fun, expessialy on S&D smokeyface

I did this for a while , so fun.
MY k/d went up though. , but thats because its annoying low.
December 23, 2009 @ 06:32:05
December 23, 2009 @ 08:37:28
Sorry, brosef, matchmaking will always be unbalanced.

I remembered when I first got CoD 4. I was the only level 1 in a room full of people at max level. I don't even wanna tell yall how bad I got worked.

same. Happened to me in Cod 4, World at War, and this game. Except in MW2, I had played alot of CoD, so I faired pretty well. Went 11-15 in my first free for all.

So many unbalanced weapons in this game though. The Akimbo 1887s are so cheap, maybe if they didn't have the range of a fucking SMG, I wouldn't be so pissed. Then come the Raffica, which I can just rape with, which is pretty annoying for just being a sidearm like the 1887s. The Assault Rifles are pretty dominant with little recoil, I don't really have a problem with em though, just more people use Assault Rifles than ever before in a CoD game.

The maps are not so great. I really like Terminal and Highrise, but Wasteland and Rust feel like some of the worst maps i've ever played in a CoD game.
December 23, 2009 @ 08:44:31
Oh i forgot about the raffica, that's like a 2 burst kill at worst, it's crazy for just a sidearm.
December 23, 2009 @ 15:11:19
The maps are not so great. I really like Terminal and Highrise, but Wasteland and Rust feel like some of the worst maps i've ever played in a CoD game.

i feel the same way. same with Afghan. and those are the only maps i've been in lately

Please login first to reply.
x