February 7, 2009 @ 10:17 PM
kimizzle

www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpL5BBi1Y3w

"In MadWorld, Varrigan City has become a target for a group of terrorists known as "The Organizers". The Organizers have taken over the city and transformed it into the setting for a game show called Death Watch, where the city's citizens are being forced to fight for their lives against mysterious enemies, for a prize of 100 million dollars."

Looks like this game is going to be the Wii's big break since its rated M. The game has already been banned in Germany due to its violent nature.

Exclusive to the Wii console.
Release date in North America is March 10, 2009.
February 7, 2009 @ 11:05 PM
shinesolo

Jumpoffffffffffffffffffffff
February 7, 2009 @ 11:18 PM
Glckz

Looks fucking crazy.
February 7, 2009 @ 11:55 PM
kimizzle

The game looks like the arcade game Smash TV meets Sin City.
February 9, 2009 @ 12:14 PM
kimizzle

Reminds me of Sin City with the all black and white design... although to be quite honest, that should would probably drive me nutts after a while especially if your trying to concentrate on whats going on...

Yeah, I can see that the colors can be problematic if you're tired and trying to play this, but nonetheless going to pick it up because of all the action. My Wii needs a notable title to its collection razz
February 10, 2009 @ 05:54 PM
kimizzle

^ Actually i may pick this up as well even if its just for a laugh, since my Wii has been sitting around collecting dust ever since i got my PS3...

Yeah the same thing has been happening with my Wii. Picked up a PS3 and I use it whenever I decide to play video games. The only time the Wii gets play time for party games, which aren't that good to begin with razz Hopefully MadWorld will change that though because it looks rather promising.
February 12, 2009 @ 06:27 PM
kimizzle

www.gametrailers.com/player/45373.html

Video explaining the overall black/white and red colors of the game. Also, gives some in depth explanation of gameplay. MadWorld is looking hotter and hotter cool
February 16, 2009 @ 09:13 PM
shaitan

This game looks dope, the publisher - Platinum Games made Okami, a sick and highly underrated game. I know this game is going to be quality even though its pretty under the radar due to it being for Wii.

Haha at Wiis collecting dust, same with mine.
February 17, 2009 @ 10:55 PM
kimizzle

February 23, 2009 @ 10:34 PM
shaitan

I stumbled onto this trailer on youtube today. www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8OOKaGeXVg
February 24, 2009 @ 06:07 PM
.sm.

bull i thought this was some gearsshit
February 24, 2009 @ 09:16 PM
kimizzle

bull i thought this was some gearsshit

Better believe its going to be better than gears cool
March 1, 2009 @ 12:09 AM
kimizzle

Triumvir is giving away free MadWorld stickers, shirts, and copies of the game suprisedsuprisedsuprised! Check out the contest and get on it quick!

platinumgames.com/2009/02/27/triumvir-x-madworld/
March 1, 2009 @ 04:29 PM
mercy

this game is a definite sleeper....is this the first rated M game for wii?
March 3, 2009 @ 12:47 AM
shaitan

^Nah they had RE4 and House of the Dead.

The first review came out and it got an 8.1.
March 7, 2009 @ 10:13 PM
kimizzle

3 days until the release!
March 17, 2009 @ 10:30 AM
DaKidFromHaiti

This game is DOPE!
March 17, 2009 @ 01:30 PM
unknown force.

already got it downloaded just waiting for my chip to come confused
March 17, 2009 @ 02:59 PM
C.Dante

This game looks dope, the publisher - Platinum Games made Okami, a sick and highly underrated game. I know this game is going to be quality even though its pretty under the radar due to it being for Wii.

Haha at Wiis collecting dust, same with mine.

capcom made okami, and segas makin this game. lmao
March 18, 2009 @ 02:57 AM
kimizzle

So anyone on HB pick up MW; either way, everyone knows that this game is awesome cool

By the way, there is another MadWorld contest going on right now. Just check out the Platinum Games website.

http://platinumgames.com/
March 18, 2009 @ 11:09 PM
kimizzle

this game is fucking crazy, been playing all morning, finally a reason to blow the dust off my wii...do i need a "no homo" 4 dat last part??

Not needed. A lot of people have just let their Wii's build up dust, well at least until MW surfaced cool
March 19, 2009 @ 03:41 PM
C.Dante

wii's redemption
March 21, 2009 @ 03:42 AM
kimizzle

wii's redemption

Yeah, but its a damn shame that this game didn't receive much notice razz
March 21, 2009 @ 05:18 PM
C.Dante

i think the wii is capable of good shit, its very under rated yet it had many good games

madworld,ssbb,metroid prime, super paper mario, mario galaxy

*and the instruments for rock band are of better quality then the other systems
March 22, 2009 @ 01:08 AM
shinesolo

i think the wii is capable of good shit, its very under rated yet it had many good games

madworld,ssbb,metroid prime, super paper mario, mario galaxy

*and the instruments for rock band are of better quality then the other systems

MadWorld is a faggot God Hand nerfed down piece of shit, Brawl sucks, Prime 3 was the worst of the series, Super Paper Mario is a bad version of Crush and the worst Paper Mario game, Galaxy was good.

And that is in no way true at all, the Rock Band thing. Not even close.
March 24, 2009 @ 03:18 PM
C.Dante

MadWorld is a faggot God Hand nerfed down piece of shit, Brawl sucks, Prime 3 was the worst of the series, Super Paper Mario is a bad version of Crush and the worst Paper Mario game, Galaxy was good.

And that is in no way true at all, the Rock Band thing. Not even close.

well i had wii drums at my moms over a year - workin fine

atmy dads, xbox drums since christmas- already fucked up

brawl sucks? hatin on wii
super paper mario. fun
madworld. first M wii game i think, so some love
prime. pretty fun
galaxy good? agreed

and i forgot mario kart wii

and not that anybody cares, but sonic unleashed on wii has less fuckups and glitches, better controls for werewolf to
March 25, 2009 @ 11:23 AM
method47

^Madworld is definitely not the first M rated Wii game.
March 28, 2009 @ 11:56 AM
kimizzle

^Madworld is definitely not the first M rated Wii game.

Yeah, Wii had a few Mature titles. For example there was Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles, House of the Dead Overkill, and Red Steel.

To shinesolo, to each his own.
March 28, 2009 @ 12:37 PM
shinesolo

well i had wii drums at my moms over a year - workin fine atmy dads, xbox drums since christmas- already fucked up

An isolated incident; nice evidence.

brawl sucks? hatin on wii

Where is the depth? Where is wavedashing and l-cancelling? How's tripping? Do you miss when various characters like Peach, Fox, and Falcon weren't nerfed? Oh are you enjoying laggy online? what about the shallow level creator?

super paper mario. fun

You find reading a kid's story for 5 hours of that long boring action rpg hybrid bullshit fun? What about the clumsy 2D to 3D mechanic that was done better by Crush on PSP? Did you like running the Hamster wheel for 5 fucking minutes, doing nothing but holding right on the d-pad? That sounds like fun.
madworld. first M wii game i think, so some love

prime. pretty fun

A mediocre first person shooter that is labeled a "first person adventure" to hide its faults, with a good control scheme. Except the novelty wears off and then you're left with a medicore fps again.

and i forgot mario kart wii

HAHAHA I THOUGHT YOU WERE SMART ENOUGH TO OMIT THAT PIECE OF SHIT. Slow, clunky, and devoid of depth is a nice way of describing this game. It's not even fun with friends because they fucked up battle mode. Go play MKDS.

and not that anybody cares, but sonic unleashed on wii has less fuckups and glitches, better controls for werewolf to

It's still a post Sonic 3&K game, which means it's bad (besides Sonic Rush, and that was only thanks to Naganuma).

Go fuck Sonic up the ass and write some fan fiction about Amy and Tails you furfag piece of shit

MadWorld is a cool looking game that isn't fun for more than 2 levels. Go play God Hand.

Please login first to reply.