Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
June 9, 2008 @ 05:03 PM
youngturbo

iphones on at&t are shit iphones unlocked on tmobile the shit! cool got a 8gb for 250 around last month unlcoked got snes nes sega gameboy and playstation on it plus much more love it it looks like ur gonna have to pay for apps on this one so fuck that until its been unlocked
June 9, 2008 @ 05:06 PM
Beez

just saw this on CNN...

FASTER and CHEAPER than the first release iphone...

other new features:
-GPS!!!!!!!!!!!
-video camera
-2 x memory (16GB and 32GB)
-22 percent thinner
-Better battery life

looking out for this.

Instagram @brandohn San Francisco, CA findme.

June 9, 2008 @ 05:16 PM
owensA

Its called the united states...lol.

I was referring to the dude that was scared that everyone he knows is going to own an iphone now. Most people don't spend 200$+ on a phone plus the additional iPhone AT&T plan which is beyond the budget of most Americans. Obviously, the new pricing makes the iPhone more appealing but you'd be a moron to think that everyone you know is going to all of a sudden own one, trust me the average American can't afford one. Loving the new pricing still but so many of the weak points of the original iPhone haven't been addressed which is a bit of a disappointment (apple shares fell today). Oh and btw there isn't a 32 gig iPhone coming nor any talk of a video camera that I know of (hope I'm wrong on this one).
June 9, 2008 @ 05:19 PM
casanova

what does 3g mean?
June 9, 2008 @ 05:20 PM
owensA

^^works on 3g, a faster network which will make internet browsing n such a lot faster. The original iPhone ran on a slower network for some reason and was probably the iPhone's weakest point.
June 9, 2008 @ 05:23 PM
Lew

just saw this on CNN...

FASTER and CHEAPER than the first release iphone...

other new features:
-GPS!!!!!!!!!!!
-video camera
-2 x memory (16GB and 32GB)
-22 percent thinner
-Better battery life

looking out for this.

bullshit

a 32 gb iphone? i dont believe this shit

the price would be like 700
June 9, 2008 @ 05:35 PM
yarraguzmn

bullshit

a 32 gb iphone? i dont believe this shit

the price would be like 700

more like 399! yee!
June 9, 2008 @ 05:45 PM
Chogull

Im pissed they are only releasing it on ATT again, why wont they open it up.
They would sell so many more.
June 9, 2008 @ 05:50 PM
pebblesiscool

still not even out in australia yet!!!!
June 9, 2008 @ 06:03 PM
southwest55

yea so u have to activate the new phone in the store shit sucks.
June 9, 2008 @ 06:26 PM
thenextreggie

iphones on at&t are shit iphones unlocked on tmobile the shit! cool got a 8gb for 250 around last month unlcoked got snes nes sega gameboy and playstation on it plus much more love it it looks like ur gonna have to pay for apps on this one so fuck that until its been unlocked

you can unlock it on at&t too so...
June 9, 2008 @ 06:30 PM
thenextreggie

Im pissed they are only releasing it on ATT again, why wont they open it up.
They would sell so many more.

because apple's on contract with AT&T for another like 4 years. No one else has rights to the iPhone in the US. If Apple released it on another carrier that would be breaking their contrat with AT&T and would be illegal. So don't expect to see the iPhone out on other carries until like 2012.

And Verizon Wireless actually was offered the rights to iPhone first but they turned it down due to disputes about VCast/Itunes Store and interface issues. So Apple then offered it to AT&T.
June 9, 2008 @ 06:43 PM
DunkPunk

wow..

so someone tell me the monthly on this phone again?....

CURRENTLY IN LONDON.

June 9, 2008 @ 07:02 PM
sarcastik

/\/\/\

You're looking at $70 a month minimum 40 for cheap 450 minutes and 30 for 3G
June 9, 2008 @ 07:56 PM
ninemilli

I'm getting this for sure, and good thing i didn't get one last year.
Only thing I'm worried about is the plastic back, it can only take so much before it cracks. I guess thats that is where the price dropped came from aluminum to plastic. Still a great product though.
June 9, 2008 @ 09:01 PM
youngturbo

you can unlock it on at&t too so...

yeah but at&t sucks and u have to pay alot for service on tmobile i pay 50 bucks with tax included plays youtube internet works perfect and a 1000 whenever minutes free after 9 and free weekends
June 9, 2008 @ 09:05 PM
drifter

huge dissapointment heres what it has that my current iphone doesnt.

-3g...dont care i dont pay for AT&t's internet i always use wifi which is still faster.
-GPS...again dont care i dont pay for internet so its not a huge advantage for me and the current somewhat ghetto gps is good enough for me.
-thinner...uh not by much.
-glossy back...ok looks nice but not a crazy feature
-price...although i paid $250 for mine and its unlocked no 2 year contract needed.

my phone is unlocked and jailbroken...i have video, games, and a shitload of others tuff.

and $299 but i have to sign up for 2 years? no thank you.

this was a flop honestly...everyone is just sucking apples dick. it didnt even have video conferencing.
June 9, 2008 @ 10:30 PM
meowmeowmeow

because apple's on contract with AT&T for another like 4 years. No one else has rights to the iPhone in the US. If Apple released it on another carrier that would be breaking their contrat with AT&T and would be illegal. So don't expect to see the iPhone out on other carries until like 2012.

And Verizon Wireless actually was offered the rights to iPhone first but they turned it down due to disputes about VCast/Itunes Store and interface issues. So Apple then offered it to AT&T.

i heard till late 09. the contract does not last that long. and yes at&t sucks dick. <========
edit: and that samsung looks gay. i personally don't like microsoft anymore
June 9, 2008 @ 10:34 PM
TL

huge dissapointment heres what it has that my current iphone doesnt.

-3g...dont care i dont pay for AT&t's internet i always use wifi which is still faster.
-GPS...again dont care i dont pay for internet so its not a huge advantage for me and the current somewhat ghetto gps is good enough for me.
-thinner...uh not by much.
-glossy back...ok looks nice but not a crazy feature
-price...although i paid $250 for mine and its unlocked no 2 year contract needed.

my phone is unlocked and jailbroken...i have video, games, and a shitload of others tuff.

and $299 but i have to sign up for 2 years? no thank you.

this was a flop honestly...everyone is just sucking apples dick. it didnt even have video conferencing.

damn son $250? where'd u get that deal
June 9, 2008 @ 11:55 PM
drifter

damn son $250? where'd u get that deal

AT&T Store. sold out though.

but ill be keeping my iphone for a few more months.

and honestly i dont think the price will tank...theres still many that cant get it in other countries and with all these stupid carriers locking down the phone people will pay more for an unlocked phone.

so i can sit and wait until someone unlocks the new iphone before i get it.
June 10, 2008 @ 12:15 AM
DennisTheMenace

only $199 &)
June 10, 2008 @ 01:26 AM
Molly Wopp

^^
yea true but they might end up making a newer one later months
June 10, 2008 @ 07:24 AM
KOWLOONTONG

so the ifone is 200 or 300 but you MUST get a 2 year contract???? is this rite?
June 10, 2008 @ 09:02 AM
drifter

^ yep

current iphones users, lets just wait it out til they get refurbished ones again.

+1, Not to mention wait until the hacking community has unlocked it and jailbroken it.

There is nothing crazy about it that should make a current iPhone user want to get it.

I bet even in a month or two i can get 200 for my phone since its unlocked and such. so im fine.
June 10, 2008 @ 09:27 AM
Envme83

+1, Not to mention wait until the hacking community has unlocked it and jailbroken it.

There is nothing crazy about it that should make a current iPhone user want to get it.

I bet even in a month or two i can get 200 for my phone since its unlocked and such. so im fine.

This is exactly what I'm waiting on! Until then I'll keep my jailbroken apped up iPhone.
June 10, 2008 @ 10:28 AM
KOWLOONTONG

man if its really 200 for the fone PLUS another $40+ or wutever monthly then thats a sneaky move by apple hahaha. fukkkkkk that
June 10, 2008 @ 11:05 AM
owensA

hey how do you play snes games and shit on the iPhone, i'm not talking which emulator or w/e I'm just curious as to how buttons are set up, I could never imagine playing any of those old games w/o proper buttons.h
June 10, 2008 @ 11:06 AM
redshoepaul

^ yep

current iphones users, lets just wait it out til they get refurbished ones again.

Word. They should at least do money + trade for all current customers. I'd like one, but I'm sure Apple has NO intention to.
June 10, 2008 @ 11:24 AM
drifter

Word. They should at least do money + trade for all current customers. I'd like one, but I'm sure Apple has NO intention to.

if you bought an iphone after may 27th you can trade it in for free...if not you gotta do an extension to get the cheaper price.

its very gay now...you have to activate it at AT&T stores now.

as i said stick with the old one for now...apple didnt do shit only stuff that should have been in it originally.
June 10, 2008 @ 12:54 PM
youngturbo

hey how do you play snes games and shit on the iPhone, i'm not talking which emulator or w/e I'm just curious as to how buttons are set up, I could never imagine playing any of those old games w/o proper buttons.h

here you go cool ill be sticking with my 1st gen iphone until it breaks i love it smile

the resolution looks wierd cuz the screenshot made it bigger but the phones screen is amazing when your playing

Donkey Kong Country on Snes

Pokemon on GameBoy

My homescreen all my apps are on the next 2 screens thats why u don't seem them on the front you slide your finger across the screen for the next homescreen with the other apps like snes nintendo etc....cool

all free no hacking involved straight off the phone with wifi fuck u at&t fuck you cool

Please login first to reply.