FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
May 4, 2009 @ 07:39 PM
Supreme_Bape

for unlimited ammo, do you just upgrade the gun to the max? because I upgraded my pistol and machine gun to the max and I don't get unlimited ammo for them...
May 4, 2009 @ 09:17 PM
calintz

you need to spend points on the infinite option for that gun, then activate infinite ammo in the special options
May 4, 2009 @ 09:51 PM
Flatland Funk

after i beat dead space me and my friend are swapping/borrowing. cant wait to play it
May 5, 2009 @ 01:46 PM
iHype

I finished the game in amateur normal veterean and professional already and have all guns maxed and unlimited ammo smilei have all achievements except the one where you need S ranking in all chapters in all difficulty suprised

If you need help I can play with you online, I just need to figure out my online ID cuz I play at my friend's house.

Edit: IMO this game's replay value is pretty low after you get the unlimited RL, magnum, hydra and a sniper. Not much challenge afterwards, I am planning to play coop with a friend in Professional with no unlimited ammo. That would be CRAZY hard.
May 6, 2009 @ 04:15 AM
calintz

i have all achievements except the one where you need S ranking in all chapters in all difficulty suprised

is there one?
i don't remember this one

i have gotten all achievements/trophies on RE5, but don't remember having to S rank all chapters in all difficulties
i think you get the achievement when S ranking all chapters on any difficulty
May 6, 2009 @ 09:56 AM
ends!

is there one?

Nah there isn't. I haven't done that yet and the only achievements i need to do are "The works" and "war hero".

Whats everyone's fastest total completion time? I'm at 3:35'35"

Please login first to reply.