May 5, 2008 @ 01:42 AM
Til I Collapse

I'm curious how everyone else is playing out their games. Did you choose to kill Playboy or Dwayne? I'm just a few missions past that in my game, so I dunno if there are any other major ones in the future.

I chose to kill Dwayne and I also popped his girl.
May 5, 2008 @ 09:47 PM
dblockdosmil

shoulda killed playboy, you woulda gotten his uptown crib
May 6, 2008 @ 02:53 AM
Til I Collapse

you get 25,000 for killing dwayne though which is kinda nice....but Dwayne is a down ass niigga. so im killing playboy. and i merked his girls man. and he seemed thankful afterwards. "i dont like her..but i dont want her dead.shes just stupid"

LOL yea when you kill his girl he calls you later and he's like I could sworn I just saw my girl come out of some store, you sure you killed her Niko? And after you tell him you did he's like damn I thought I saw her I'm so lonely. I dunno I know Niko liked the dude but I didn't straight from the start for some reason, it was an easy decision for me to kill him but I felt a little bad after when playboy shits on you. The crib woulda been nice too, there's barely use for money in the game, but whatever no regrets lol.
May 6, 2008 @ 06:18 AM
Denny Crane

Dwayne is too good of a guy, he doesn't deserve to be killed. Actually tried both ways and the funny thing was when you were about to kill Playboy he's like "I shoulda killed you" "Stupid toy you can't to this to me" but Dwayne's just like "I thought we were friends man."

So Dwayne's still loyal to you even when you're about to kill him but Playboy turns on you like a bitch
May 6, 2008 @ 11:33 AM
em.cee

i didnt think playboy would turn his back on you.. if i knew you get his apartment, i would've killed playboy instead.

i didnt kill dwayne's girl, and later on you have to beat up her new boyfriend
May 6, 2008 @ 03:33 PM
unknown force.

i'm killing playboy once i get to that part of the story. i already like dwayne more then playboy x even though i let his gf live

i want a new cribbbbbbb
May 6, 2008 @ 04:52 PM
rtst102

man, i found that out right after i beat the game yesterday. you also get the gtaIII outfit too. When I feel like replaying the story, ill do that then
May 6, 2008 @ 05:24 PM

Ending Spoilers:

Last decision you make it to either

A) Finish the deal

B) Go get revenge on Dimitri

A) = Roman's wedding being shot up, and Roman dies.

B) = Roman's wedding being shot up, and Kate dies.

The final mission is just about the same though, nothing much changes except for cut scenes, and some other bullshit.
May 6, 2008 @ 05:45 PM
em.cee

does anyone one know if playboy comes back later in the game if you kill dwayne instead?
May 6, 2008 @ 07:34 PM
rtst102

^he doesn't
May 6, 2008 @ 07:36 PM
Til I Collapse

Dwayne is too good of a guy, he doesn't deserve to be killed. Actually tried both ways and the funny thing was when you were about to kill Playboy he's like "I shoulda killed you" "Stupid toy you can't to this to me" but Dwayne's just like "I thought we were friends man."

So Dwayne's still loyal to you even when you're about to kill him but Playboy turns on you like a bitch

Honestly even if I didn't have my gut feeling of not liking Dwayne and liking Playboy fuck the whole good guy theory LOL, Niko's not in liberty city to make bffs he's there for bussiness. If you have to chose between a motherfucker with no money and no friends/connects or a rich out his ass motherfucker that knows everyone it's not too hard of a choice. Or maybe I'm just cold.

The Dwayne mission was nuts though, how he just stood there and took the shot, after that I did feel kinda bad, he was real. There's no thrill in it when someone lets you take their life lol.
May 6, 2008 @ 07:38 PM
Til I Collapse

if you dont kill dwayne, after a few times of going to the bar, billiards, etc. he offers backup when u need it. overall, i think hes more useful than playboy.

Yea that plus the crib is definitely the better consequences than some money and beef.
May 6, 2008 @ 07:42 PM
Til I Collapse

Ending Spoilers:

After you finish the game can you keep playing and going on dates and chilling with whoever is alive or does it end like saints row?
May 6, 2008 @ 08:04 PM

Keep playing forever and ever and ever.
May 6, 2008 @ 11:54 PM

Yes Francis does get rid of your wanted level.

it doesn't work while on a mission though, and it no longer works when you finish the game.

It's better to just start dating LAWCHICK from the online dating shit. She clears your wanted level in any situation.
May 7, 2008 @ 04:51 PM

Inactive

Yeah just choose revenge at the end and let Kate die. She doesn't let you bang her anyway.
May 7, 2008 @ 05:08 PM
etc

hey isnt there a secret site you can go to on the game (www.thethingstheydidntwantyoutoknow.com) or someshit like that
May 7, 2008 @ 07:42 PM

^^^ Yes.

www.whattheydontwantyoutoknow.com

What they dont want you to know.

It shows where the hidden guns are, the hidden armors, and all 200 pigeons.
May 8, 2008 @ 05:51 PM
em.cee

so what happens if you kill the other brother instead of francis?
May 8, 2008 @ 08:50 PM
Killa!

^derick doesnt give u shit
May 10, 2008 @ 08:53 PM
dblockdosmil

all francis gives you is a a clear wanted level that you can only use once
fuck cops
he had too much shit on niko
i popped him
May 11, 2008 @ 10:09 AM
Jim Jardashian

did you guys killed Darko or let him live?
i let him live. i let everyone live if theres a choice.
oh yeah i killed derrick, playboy, and demitri
May 11, 2008 @ 01:58 PM

No difference in killing Darko or not.

He doesn't come back into the story if you let him live, and nothing happens if you kill him.
May 11, 2008 @ 08:44 PM
Grand Hussla

i killed playboy and francis. dont know why i killed playboy i thought dude was cool but i just chose to kill him. got his crib though >sad
May 14, 2008 @ 01:48 PM
Jim Jardashian

i beat the game under 30 hours
now ill get achievements and wait till the DLC releases
May 14, 2008 @ 05:58 PM
scfdefinit

Here's who I killed throughout the game and why:

First guy who Vlad sends you to kill:
I let him go. Vlad's an ass, didn't see any reason to kill this guy.

Cherise:
I let her go. Dwayne didn't need her to die as well.

Playboy or Dwayne:
I killed Playboy. I wasn't going to kill Dwayne after he just got out of the pen. Playboy's a bitch too.

Clarence:
Killed his ass. I didn't believe him when he said he'd clean up his act.

Francis or Derrick:
Hardest one for me. I chose Francis over Derrick, as much as I wanted to put Derrick out of his misery, Francis was too shady for me. Crooked ass cop, all the missions I did for him felt wrong. Francis wanted to get to the top out of his own greed. Had to put a bullet through his head though Derrick was seriously messed up.

Dimitri:
I chose to do the deal. I felt bad seeing the ending but it was more dramatic that way.
May 15, 2008 @ 10:28 AM
unknown force.

just killed playboy. kid went out like a punk. i thought you could play pool in your crib now but i guess you can't so that was a slight let down sad
May 19, 2008 @ 07:36 PM
Til I Collapse

Yo I dunno anymore. I killed Dwayne originally and that was the obvious wrong choice so I decided to play this game out with all the wrong choices and then play again with the right ones, so I killed Derrick this game too. Now I hated Francis and figured the right choice was to kill him but after finding out Derrick was a rat I dunno anymore, I hate cops, and crooked ones, and the way the nigar thought he had shit on Niko, but I think I hate a rat more still. What's the right choice? Also what happens when you kill Francis? Is there still a funeral the family attends and a shootout and shit or what?
May 19, 2008 @ 11:10 PM
12ape

i killed playboy, do u gotta make a choice at the end of the game to kill the dimitri dude?
May 20, 2008 @ 11:35 PM
scfdefinit

just killed playboy. kid went out like a punk. i thought you could play pool in your crib now but i guess you can't so that was a slight let down sad

You can play pool in the crib, you gotta call up a friend or girlfriend though and head to the mansion. I tried taking some of the girls to the bed but it didn't work. sad

i killed playboy, do u gotta make a choice at the end of the game to kill the dimitri dude?

Yeah you can choose to either do a deal with him or to go find him and kill him. Either way he dies but your ending changes depending on your actions.

Please login first to reply.