Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 19, 2008 @ 12:37 AM
scfdefinit

I can't believe no one has made this yet. The sequel to possibly the greatest RTS game ever made. It's been 10 years since the release of SC and they're only coming out with it now.

Starcraft 2 gameplay footage - Bisu vs Savior (2 of the best Korean SC pro gamers)
youtube.com/watch?v=gn9u4QU5hgs

The graphics are beautiful. Speed is just right too. I like how blizzard is staying true to the game, fast paced gameplay with huge armies. None of that War3 shit where it's all leveling your heroes and every game is like 20-40 minutes long. I need a game where you can rush in 2 minutes and end the game there, if my opponent can't handle 3 zealots or 6 zerglings then they're not worth my time. If they're good then there's constant action throughout the whole match, a GG. SC was always about skill and I liked that. Actually this game looks much faster compared to the first SC, you start with 6 workers now instead of 4. You can hotkey multiple buildings and up to 24 units. Which is crazy. If any of you guys played SC the real way (no rules, limited resources, tournament maps) you'd know how big of a difference this makes.

The new units are interesting as well, making for hundreds of different strategies, builds, and set ups.

And for all you people who were never good at SC and liked to play UMS maps, you know there will be more capabilities now. smile
April 19, 2008 @ 12:52 AM
zyezye

3 marines and 2 medics

fuck i havent played SC for so long.. liike. a good 5-6 years ago.

i played against some korean people and HOLY CRAP, instant pwnage.... srsy you cant beat them motherfuckers.
April 19, 2008 @ 01:42 AM
unknown force.

haha i haven't played starcraft in so long. CnC and AoE are my favorite RTSs. never was a big fan of starcraft
April 19, 2008 @ 01:52 PM
CallumP

Starcraft and Counter Strike are top 5 games I have ever played. Including consoles and stuff. Legendary shit.
October 23, 2013 @ 12:40 PM
MagnaDefender

um, dare i bump this from the shadow realm.

HANSUM BOY IS HANSUM

Please login first to reply.