Official Super Smash Bros Brawl Thread

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

October 25, 2007 @ 06:12:18
your not the only one bro, I hope they bring young link back.
October 25, 2007 @ 08:58:29
ganondorf better be in it or im marching up to ninty hq and shooting someone! (i kid)

anywho, i havent got a wii, but definitely getting one when this comes out, mele

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

October 25, 2007 @ 13:20:35
Pokemon trainer? what the feezy?

But yeah Roy was the shit
October 25, 2007 @ 14:54:46
I'm kinda excited about it, but Roy better be in it.
October 25, 2007 @ 15:51:22
Here's a little video of Snake fighting Mario...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eU0kXhL5k0
October 26, 2007 @ 20:30:31
Why ya'll want Roy? Marth was the top tier character out of both of em. I think all the old characters will make a return like the old smash on 64 and Melee. Now that Sonic is confirmed and Snake(WTF?!) I strongly believe Megaman should make an appeareance!

October 27, 2007 @ 01:22:50
Roy was so much stronger than Roy <3 and i agree! Megaman needs to make an appearance definitely

Yeah, Roy was stronger than Marth, but Marths' speed was eff'n crazy when you started playing on a competive level. It was no match between the two. Because as you know Marths strength is in the tip of his blade and Roys is in the base, so you basically poke the enemy to keep the distance with Marth and wazedash like a crazy mofo. I wonder how they gonna do Shiek? All my boys say they need to tone her down cause I'm a beast with her!>smh

October 27, 2007 @ 01:45:59
You never played against a good Shiek player? Damn son we gotta have a match when brawl comes out! Who do you play with son?
October 27, 2007 @ 01:52:08
lol...Shiek was terrible. I played with Falco or Dr. Mario
October 27, 2007 @ 02:22:37
I was good with Shiek, but because she had no real "smash" attacks I would get own by good falcos and foxes. Marth players were the wrost tho!tongueface

October 27, 2007 @ 11:45:52
I used Roy and Young Link,but when Brawl comes around i think i'll be rolling with Ike or Meta Knight,but yeah im definitely down. I'll set up HB tournaments :D

young link was the man, but i always struggled against samus and marth/roy.
October 27, 2007 @ 12:17:34
Fox was always my favorite.Gotta love that speed.Also his grab moves are great for keeping away characters.The deflect move is good aswell for projectile whores.
October 27, 2007 @ 12:25:21
My boy uses Fox deflect move to attack with. It literally throws you across the screen. Then when you try to get back on the level he jumps off "deflects" and jumps back on. They call it shining I believe.
October 27, 2007 @ 12:57:07
i won a tourney in college with zelda/shiek in melee and another with pikachu in the original.

sheik is good. you just have to be really fast with her. use sheik to get the person's damage high then switch back to zelda to smash them. also, sheik has a good aerial smash attack. sheik is a really effective juggler.

im also gonna go out on a limb and say that pokemon trainer is gonna be a beast. a buddy of mine played Brawl at E for all this year. he said it was awesome. he also played galaxy.
October 27, 2007 @ 13:02:50
all of us who had ssbm (4 people? lol) started playin this game like pros, like, we were technically sick.

when i've had a lot of practice and on top of my game, i seriously think i can whup most people with the Dorf.

btw a good way to gauge who good you are is play a melee 1 vs 3x roy/ganondorf

*oh yeah! who finished all the events?? if so which character did you use for event 51?? I used jigglypuff lol
October 27, 2007 @ 13:23:22
Yeah lol. Down+B pwns
October 29, 2007 @ 19:32:33
i played competitevly with shiek. she is fucking amazing, so fuckin fast and its just runnin circles around scrubs all day
November 02, 2007 @ 17:56:14
sonic should be the best char.... if he has his rolling attack (like yoshis) of course haha
November 08, 2007 @ 03:34:50
This and Strikers are the only reason I own a Wii. Y'all 'bout to get "smashed" on. Can't wait.
November 08, 2007 @ 09:00:20
Did you guys hear that Gray Fox aka "Ninja" from Metal Gear Solid is a assist trophy in the game. This opens a lot of doors for other third party charaters. *crosses fingers for megaman*blushing
November 08, 2007 @ 14:12:05
yeah, as a trophy, big whoop :/
November 08, 2007 @ 15:48:05
Are the characters listed on that site including the secret/unlockable ones?

November 08, 2007 @ 19:40:24
yeah, as a trophy, big whoop :/

No not a trophy, an ASSIST trophy. Think of it as calling in an assist character from Marvel vs Capcom 2. He will attack somebody on the level.
November 10, 2007 @ 10:18:03
Def gonna get Sonic, and yeah I hope they have Roy, haha whatchall know about that holding B down that ish right there> Marth's charge B.

Only bad thing is you take damage.

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

Please login first to reply.
x