FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
October 24, 2007 @ 11:44 AM
e

Does anyone on HB have an unlocked iphone with Tmobile? Im wondering like could you get out to the internet under tmobile anywhere besides having to have wifi because like with the sidekick, you dont need wifi you just get out whenever you got a G service... So is it possible to get internet without using the wifi under Tmobile, whether it be with a data plan or not?
October 24, 2007 @ 02:25 PM
MystaX

i dont think so, cuz i beleive iPhone's don't have 3G capabilities, only wifi
October 25, 2007 @ 05:47 PM
Lew

if i have a unlocked iphone with tmobile will i be able to use the same benefits as a person with a iphone from its original carrier at&t or will i lose some features
October 26, 2007 @ 12:50 PM
iDANYO

I'm thinkin about getting the LG prada, just cause I don't need all that shit the iphone has...I really dont need to browse the internet on my phone and pay 30 extra dollars a month for that plus with texting, and minutes...
October 30, 2007 @ 12:27 AM
marcusp85

just bought mine from ISS, but its being held on brazil customs =\
November 9, 2007 @ 09:17 PM
Jon's_Coffee_Shop

Recently got an unlocked iPhone and I have a question about sending pictures from my phone to my email. I want to able to send pictures from my phone to my email but I have a problem: I use hotmail.

So I go to:
-Settings
-Accounts
-Touch "Add Account"
-Touch "Other"
-Right now I'm on "IMAP"
-Put my name, email address. What do they mean by description?
-What do they mean by "Incoming Mail Server"? What do I have to fill out?
-What do they mean by "Outgoing Mail Server"? What do I have to fill out?

Thanks
November 12, 2007 @ 10:45 AM
TripleH13

I would really like to know what the purpose of the data plan is? As far asI understand it to use the iphone you need a regular plan which would be $30 or so a month plus a data plan that can range in different prices. So what is the purpose of the data plan and if I buy an iphone do I need to take it?
November 12, 2007 @ 11:41 AM
Gmas

I would really like to know what the purpose of the data plan is? As far asI understand it to use the iphone you need a regular plan which would be $30 or so a month plus a data plan that can range in different prices. So what is the purpose of the data plan and if I buy an iphone do I need to take it?

Well a data plan is for surfing the web via EDGE or whatever your provider uses. So basically it's data transfer through your provider. The iphone does have Wi-fi though which is free when you're in hotspots or an open wireless network so if you use that then you don't really need a data plan I guess.
November 12, 2007 @ 01:48 PM
TripleH13

ok thanks. I never really understood what the use of the data plan was if you have wifi. But I have heard you are forced to take it the data plane which doesnt make much sense to me.
November 14, 2007 @ 04:26 PM
Brain

Recently got an unlocked iPhone and I have a question about sending pictures from my phone to my email. I want to able to send pictures from my phone to my email but I have a problem: I use hotmail.

So I go to:
-Settings
-Accounts
-Touch "Add Account"
-Touch "Other"
-Right now I'm on "IMAP"
-Put my name, email address. What do they mean by description?
-What do they mean by "Incoming Mail Server"? What do I have to fill out?
-What do they mean by "Outgoing Mail Server"? What do I have to fill out?

Thanks

yeah, hotmail blocks pop/imap access! try this!
December 23, 2007 @ 12:41 PM
Emperor

ok...so I just got an Iphone

What's sum good apps I could d/l for It?
December 25, 2007 @ 08:22 AM
koedog.

I live on long island and go to nyc alot and there was a time i was at work and two people in a row came in with iphones, and in the city i was standing next to three other people all with iphones out, and then i get on the subway the lady next to me has an iphone.

I love mine though and can't wait until february when the real apps will start coming, gonna have to sell this and get the 3G iphone when that hits if I like it better.

@KOEsher INSTAGRAM & TWITTER

December 25, 2007 @ 08:31 AM
Medasyn

Is it just me, but the UK iPhone and price plane is MUCH more expensive that it is in the US?

and when its unlocked you cant update it, you update it, it turns into a iBrick.
December 29, 2007 @ 03:29 AM
IC3

YES TO ALL U PEOPLE WHO HAS UNLOCKED IPHONE

[SIZE="6"]DO NOT [/SIZE] update to VERSION 1.1.2, CUZ IT WILL FUCK UP UR PHONE.

My cousin (we're in Australia, iphones arent out yet) so her dad bought it from USA. It was an unlocked one.
Updated to 1.1.2 and the whole thing fucked up.
Had to search for answers on the web, found it.
Followed instructions everything worked out fine.

And yea there are apps on the iphone which u could access instead of to the site, I remember doing it, but i've forgotten since.

ANYSIM is so useful lol
December 29, 2007 @ 06:01 AM
IC3

allows the iphone to use any sim lol

see if it wasnt for teh anysim, iphones in aus at the moment would be pretty much useless..

cuz i think we use different network ones
March 7, 2013 @ 08:52 AM
venus2013

suspended

hey,

what's the easiest & safest way to unlock the phone for other providers?

thanks!
There are many trustable sites available online to unlock your Iphone.I would suggest you to visit  Unlocking4u.com here you need to specify your country,IMEI number of your Iphone,Network provider to which it is locked.Then they unlock your Iphone safely by using Remote unlocking service with the help of itunes software .I also unlock my Iphone from the  above site which i mentioned here.
March 8, 2013 @ 06:19 PM
riverwalkivyleague

Stuck on on that Plants vs Zombies.

Please login first to reply.