Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
June 10, 2007 @ 09:22 PM
goatfacekillah

Ray
get me out of my contract
i think its time i switch to Rogers

and stop being a phone whore
lol
June 10, 2007 @ 09:53 PM

Inactive

1)I wouldn't waste any $$ on the first gen iphoney's.

2)No 3rd party support, which means you can't put other programs on it without paying $$ for it.

3)it's just another piece of cancer causing device latched on your body/head
June 10, 2007 @ 10:02 PM
Father Time

LOL at helgen's pic thats how I got my Ipod....
June 10, 2007 @ 11:09 PM
Beez

iphone is real nice.... i know ppl saying there are mad phones out like it but cmon, complete touch screen NO BUTTONS sleek slimmer than an ipod?

it's gonna be dope but maddd rushed in on. bandwagons gonna be overloaded.

Instagram @brandohn San Francisco, CA findme.

June 10, 2007 @ 11:11 PM
Drebrooklyn

as a business phone it ain't shit but as an all purpose phone then yes but i won't be getting it
June 10, 2007 @ 11:22 PM
Beez

^its broooooooooooookyln its broooooooooooooklyn

[SIZE="5"]sometimes i feel like i dont have a potnuh, sometimes i feel, like my only friend... is the city i live in this beautiful broooklyn long as i live here i'll be oookay YO CUZ ITS THE B THE R THE O THE O K L Y N IS THE PLACE WHERE I STAY SAID THE B TO THE R THE O THE OKAYYYY BEST IN THE WORLD AND ALL U S AYYYYYE[/SIZE]

Instagram @brandohn San Francisco, CA findme.

June 11, 2007 @ 11:00 AM
wallychamp

as a business phone it ain't shit but as an all purpose phone then yes but i won't be getting it

Does anyone here know if it receives emails from other services like gmail, hotmail, etc.?

questionable things about iPhone,
-battery life and if its replaceable
-how typing will be since its touch sensitive and all iphone videos seem to skim over that
-how much are they without a contract because someone is going to end up needing a new one after they lose theirs
-actual useability
June 11, 2007 @ 11:10 AM
iggyhaxor

are you kidding me.....

how many phones do you see do what the iphone does.

also how many phones run os x?

how many phones out there let you run apps that a apple computer with os x can run?

how many phones run the same itunes version as the iphone runs.....

also i forgot to mention safari is on the iphone. none of those weak, stripped down, limited browsers i see on lots of phones.

let me stop here.

this dudes got the idea
i love apple comps
if i wasnt tied down wit the big v then id get one for sure
and seriously youd have to be somewhere pretty shitty to get robed for the phone...
June 11, 2007 @ 12:19 PM
DaVinci

I dont think 10 million people will get these, on cnn they were saying each retailer will get only up to 40 iphones
June 11, 2007 @ 12:51 PM
dipset00

Does anyone here know if it receives emails from other services like gmail, hotmail, etc.?

since it uses the same mail application that is used in the mac, then yes you'll be able to receive mail from other services.
June 11, 2007 @ 09:10 PM
LIZZARD

i bet like ipods (ipod shuffle) there will be smaller version (less expensive) versioni for the less crazy wealthy..like me.....also they did that with an imac..porsche does it with a boxter...all companies make an economy version of some shit...so i bet ipone will soon have like a smaller screen or smaller everything soon.........what yall think
June 11, 2007 @ 09:11 PM
DunkPunk

CAN WE MERGE ALL THEESE DAMN IPHONE THREADS!!!!!!!

CURRENTLY IN LONDON.

June 12, 2007 @ 10:36 AM
The Cool Kid

yup i'm getting it...i've been needing a new ipod now anyway, so this way i'll just scoop a 2 in 1. nobody can fuck with apple when it comes to ease of use and innovation. but yea, maybe wait a generation for them to work out any glitches.
June 12, 2007 @ 12:31 PM
TeddyLearned

I dont think 10 million people will get these, on cnn they were saying each retailer will get only up to 40 iphones

they are hoping to sell 10 million by the end of 2008.

and yessir...i'm getting one.
June 12, 2007 @ 02:44 PM
Stick3m

Do you guys thuni it will remain an at&t exclusive for long?
June 12, 2007 @ 03:40 PM
TeddyLearned

Do you guys thuni it will remain an at&t exclusive for long?

atleast 2 years, then who knows...verizon passed on the iphone first, then cingular/at&t got it.
June 12, 2007 @ 06:37 PM
DaVinci

^ the dude at the sprint store, said it would be a number of months.
June 12, 2007 @ 08:54 PM
DunkPunk

ok my friend is debating whether he should get the iphone. FIRST he has to cancel his t-mobile plan and thats 200$ then now he has to buy the phone.

what do u think he should do?

CURRENTLY IN LONDON.

June 13, 2007 @ 04:06 PM

Inactive

If the Iphone is GSM couldnt you just unlock in and use it with any other GSM based phone service ?
Like how people unlock sidekicks and use them with cingular and other providers instead of Tmobile.

Also there are many ways to get around that $200 cancellation fee that most providers have.

What I did was I told my phone company that my phone broke due to a temperature change like leaving my phone in my car overnight in the winter.
That was fully covered by warranty so they sent me a brand new phone with chager and everything.
I then put my brand new phone and my slightly used phone on ebay, got $350 for both phones, cancelled my service for $200 and actually ended up making $150 instead of losing $200.
June 15, 2007 @ 11:17 AM
TeddyLearned

^ the dude at the sprint store, said it would be a number of months.

you were lied to...i'm assuming you have sprint?

Cingular, a unit of AT&T (up $0.13 to $33.94, Charts), will be Apple's sole U.S. partner. It's an exclusive multiyear agreement, which means no other carrier will be able to sell the iPhone through 2009.

money.cnn.com/2007/01/09/technology/apple_jobs/index.htm?postversion=2007010917

If the Iphone is GSM couldnt you just unlock in and use it with any other GSM based phone service ?
Like how people unlock sidekicks and use them with cingular and other providers instead of Tmobile.

sorry, dude...

And if you
June 15, 2007 @ 11:45 AM
Christdawg

I predict that this phone is not gonna do as good as every thinks. First off its mad expensive second NO BUTTONS. People like to push buttons. And people also like to be able to operate a phone with one hand.

Fuck Steve Jobs I Get Head Jobs.
June 15, 2007 @ 12:49 PM
wallychamp

i think it will be hackable and easy to buy on ebay.... i just bet that they'll try to control this by constant updates or communications when data is uploaded and downloaded from apple. sorta like how sony/xbox tries to control cheating online.
June 15, 2007 @ 03:04 PM
TeddyLearned

the people at cingular are saying that if you have already have cingular service, the prices for the iphone will be the same as if you were signing a 2-year agreement.

so for those of you (apple haters) that said the iphone is going to be $700-800...haha! >sad
June 15, 2007 @ 09:53 PM

Inactive

Werent the prices already stated ?
I thought it was $500 and $600 depending on what model you got.

If you think about how the iphone is the newest and best ipod out along with a phone and browser capabilities, I think the prices given are very reasonable for a first production.
June 26, 2007 @ 07:46 AM
supreme x jdm

its weak how it only has a 2mp camera and now a days most cameras have 3-5mp cameras and their phones are half the price...

i mean come on. internet? most phones can access the internet. music..? videos? email? quad band?

i personally think its a waste of money.. when they decide to drop the price.. ill think about it..
June 26, 2007 @ 09:14 PM
DunkPunk

ok my friend is debating whether he should get the iphone. FIRST he has to cancel his t-mobile plan and thats 200$ then now he has to buy the phone.

what do u think he should do?

anyone?????

CURRENTLY IN LONDON.

June 26, 2007 @ 11:37 PM
L

My advice is don't cop now... its the first of what I'm sure is more Iphones to come... if anything wait until late this year or next year to get an Iphone thats actually decent... the shit now has so many applications and crap built into it that it has nothing that it excels at. I'm sure theres going to be problems.
June 27, 2007 @ 07:22 AM
g0thbh0y

iphone is hyped as hell. I doubt it is worth 600 bucks. But once price drops to a reasonable level I might be getting one. Has anyone saw any review already?
June 27, 2007 @ 07:15 PM
bernardo

Yeah its hyped, yeah its expensive....but you cant say its not worth 600 bucks. It is worth it....if you've seen a video of it in action you can tell its worth that much money. The features are crazy....shit no other phone has. Plus, 4 GB/8GB....no other phone even had 500 MB. Just watch a video review of it, it might have stuff other phones it, but it does everything so much better, and so much easier.

With that said, I dont have money to cop one so imma have to wait until like August or Sept to cop. I'm afriad there's gonna be a post-release shortage though...just like the Wii and PS3

or you can watch Free Stuff...we're giving away 12...6 for the east coast feed and 6 for the west.

www.g4tv.com/freestuff
June 27, 2007 @ 07:19 PM
DiZzy

i have one on reserve. hope its not a dissapointment

Please login first to reply.