Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 5, 2006 @ 09:54 PM

Inactive

Headphones..I'm lookin for the best pair..I've read that the shure C2($99) or soemthing like that is the top dog rite now.

Please help..they can be in ear or regular ones or shiny silver 'look I'm a DJ' ones. Pricey or $10 let me know Thanks

Btw I hate the shitty stock white ear buds Apple gives you..soooo bad for your ears!! So bad.
December 6, 2006 @ 12:11 AM
Theseventhletter

see if you can get your hands on a apir of LG or Samsung cellphone stereo headsets and put an adaptor on them to be able to use in a standard jack those 2 have beeen the best ive used in a while besides my psp ones or you can go with the c2s my boy said those are good
December 6, 2006 @ 10:00 AM
Mr Waffles

they have these sony ones that are around 50 dollars at besty buy and radio shack. they sound really good. Those are ones that go in the ear.

If you get some over ear ones, get the noise cancelling ones.
December 6, 2006 @ 01:25 PM
Tiffany Chan

sonies are overpriced for their quality

i advice you

AKG K 26 P

12 - 28000 Hz.

blasphemous blasting is what you get for like $55 ( ? )
December 7, 2006 @ 05:10 PM
djedi25

If you're lookin for the best, these would probably be the ones:
www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/DT770pro/

Sound great and very comfortable, if rather large. You can listen to stuff for hours on those babies!

However, for a more affordable option, you could go with the AKG's
www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/K55/

I dont like those other AKGs tho cause they aren't small enough like regular headphones but they arent ear covering like DJ headphones
December 7, 2006 @ 08:18 PM
Depht

Shures and Etymotics aren't for everyone. I think my ear canals are fucked up so I can't get a good seal on them. Keep in mind they are IEM (in ear monitors) so they go really deep inside your ear and block out all outside noise....including that incoming car that you couldn't see when crossing the street, somebody hollering at you that you dropped your wallet, etc.

I would recommend Grado Labs SR-60's or Alessandro MS-1's at $69 and $99 respectively. Best cans for the money and you probably won't get better sound quality unless you start dropping serious cash (upwards of $300).

Good luck, and head over to head-fi.org....those guys know their shit.
December 8, 2006 @ 02:10 AM
-kT

looks at thread title

SHE DID?!
December 8, 2006 @ 02:29 PM
dle

Can never go wrong the shures. they make some of the best noise blocking headphones out there.

Please login first to reply.