Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 23, 2014 @ 07:48 PM
ricky faded

i dont know if any of you dudes used to play gunz back in the day but just to let you all know gunz2 is out and hasnt been really making much noise online and the game was a classic back in the day and is currently going through closed beta id love to see the player base grow such a quality game which is still growing and its free atm if your a fan of devil may cry ud probably dig this.

THRDEYE CREW | http://www.thrdeye.com | STAY FADED

April 24, 2014 @ 09:01 PM
Relax.

Damn, I played the shit out of the original a couple summers ago. Niggas were too good at it tho, doing triple salchows bodying the whole team
April 24, 2014 @ 10:42 PM
至高

Damn, I played the shit out of the original a couple summers ago. Niggas were too good at it tho, doing triple salchows bodying the whole team
This game looks more fluid than the original but it will never be the same without K-style. Glad the commentator referenced that.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

April 25, 2014 @ 12:55 AM
Ramzy

^Yep no K-Style pretty much lost all of the competitive fanbase. The game just looks like plain now, but the quest/story mode does look good.

Sad that there is no official NA servers anymore.
April 28, 2014 @ 04:08 AM
ricky faded

This game looks more fluid than the original but it will never be the same without K-style. Glad the commentator referenced that.
yeah heaps of people have been mentioning it hasnt been the same since kstyle has been removed though being an exploit it did seem to make the game back in the day , the guy playing is mad noob though having been playing for the past 3 4 days i find that the game is more about staying airborne doing wall dashes and mad jumps to take out players definitely suited for people who are looking for short games with high action 

April 28, 2014 @ 02:18 PM
dagamerpro

"pHocused" on Gunz if anyone wants to play
April 28, 2014 @ 05:43 PM
feekz

i played the shit out of GunZ, started in International Gunz then onto Ijji/NA. I played GunZ 2 right after it went online and shit was laggy for me. I got a good/decent connection game 1 every 5 games or something like that. Dunno how it is now, might try it out again sometime

Miss OG GunZ a lot though, K-Style was the shit cool
April 28, 2014 @ 07:06 PM
truuuchainz

this won't touch the original gunz imo. netcode in this game is garbage, animations are shit and the combat isn't fluid at all unlike the previous game.
April 29, 2014 @ 11:08 AM
ricky faded

hit me up i play AU though THCISLIFE

April 29, 2014 @ 04:48 PM
NZOO

Ya niggas must be 13

Don't badmind me.

April 29, 2014 @ 08:39 PM
DaPark

every asian i knew played this or gunbound aha

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

Please login first to reply.