Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
August 23, 2013 @ 11:26 PM
Bet

Heard it was $60 for game, $15 a month and a cash store, lol what are they thinking...
August 24, 2013 @ 07:25 PM
mackness

They're thinking of making money, just like any other MMO

http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

August 24, 2013 @ 08:21 PM
slytendencies

This is gunna go the same path as The Old Republic unless they change to F2P
August 29, 2013 @ 08:06 PM
ballinonabudget

Its gonna be so bad omg dissapointment of the century
September 5, 2013 @ 08:43 PM
nathanieldowneyx

Fucka mage class, I'm trying to be an archer. On that Legolas shit.
weeeeerd. Slingin arrows like rocks, wip out a dagger like a dick nawmean.
September 5, 2013 @ 08:45 PM
nathanieldowneyx

I'mma fuck wit it heavy, no doubt. Buying a new gaming laptop just to run this bitch.
fuck a laptop. desktop best specs for the $
September 7, 2013 @ 10:19 AM
Kimo 先生

http://tinyurl.com/3dln5qa

January 9, 2014 @ 07:47 PM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

anyone got a stress test invite? they were sending them out yesterday
didn't get one myself but my homie got one so i still get to play cool

VISVIM FBT LHAMO, VIRGIL KUDU, NIKE SUPREME SB BLAZER BLACK N RED, 1999 BRED 4's http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

January 9, 2014 @ 09:09 PM
punchingeskimos

I got one and I already cancelled all my plans so I can play all weekend hahaha.
January 9, 2014 @ 09:22 PM
mackness

I've been in 2 betas now and the game is very... meh imo

February 7, 2014 @ 05:53 PM
Luis Manuel

got a stress test invite yesterday dont know what to expect lol
February 11, 2014 @ 08:03 PM
ZeroInspo

I'm looking forward to it but mostly because I am a huge TES fan, but what I saw during the stress test didn't impress me too much. I liked the fact that they managed to make the game feel like an actual TES game, mostly because of the first person perspective but it surprised me quite a bit. Count me in on that HB guild tho cool 
February 16, 2014 @ 08:30 PM
e v e r y w h e r e

Im really trying to get this but i dont wana pay for this and wow lol

anyone play the beta and like it? i got invited a few times but never felt like downloading it 

Man Of The Year : brooks brothers is cool lol

February 17, 2014 @ 07:56 PM
ZeroInspo

anyone play the beta and like it? i got invited a few times but never felt like downloading it 
I liked it, it feels a lot like the main series (Oblivion, Skyrim etc.) and from some impressions I read you get more freedom later on (I only got to lvl 5). If you've been playing WoW for a long time I would suggest you take a break from it and play ESO instead and see if you like it. 
February 17, 2014 @ 08:06 PM
halfbaked

Trailer looks dope so ill prob give it a try. Need something else to waste time. Only games ive bought over the past 3 years were fifa. You dont have to pay per month right?

Oh yeah you feel my vibe right? Well bitch you killin it. Step back

February 17, 2014 @ 08:53 PM
mackness

I liked it, it feels a lot like the main series (Oblivion, Skyrim etc.) and from some impressions I read you get more freedom later on (I only got to lvl 5). If you've been playing WoW for a long time I would suggest you take a break from it and play ESO instead and see if you like it. 
the beta left so much to be desired though

February 18, 2014 @ 08:41 PM
WojieWorldPeace

I pre-ordered the game and after participating in it for 3 separate weekends I decided that it isn't worth it to put effort into playing. If anyone wants my imperial edition pre-order (unfortunately I already put the code into my account) I'd be willing to just give you my account.  I'll do it for 50 too.  Imperial edition pre-order lets you get the option to play as any race including imperial and play them for ANY faction.  So you could be a Nord in Aldmeri Dominion, for example. Let me know if anyone is interested in taking it off my hands, you'll save some money and I'll get most of mine back

Buffalo Bills till I die.

February 22, 2014 @ 04:00 AM
ZeroInspo

I pre-ordered the game and after participating in it for 3 separate weekends I decided that it isn't worth it to put effort into playing. If anyone wants my imperial edition pre-order (unfortunately I already put the code into my account) I'd be willing to just give you my account.  I'll do it for 50 too.  Imperial edition pre-order lets you get the option to play as any race including imperial and play them for ANY faction.  So you could be a Nord in Aldmeri Dominion, for example. Let me know if anyone is interested in taking it off my hands, you'll save some money and I'll get most of mine back
What did you dislike about it?
February 27, 2014 @ 10:55 PM
WojieWorldPeace

Particularly the PvP felt entirely too zergy and my presence in the fight did not matter, I could have been idle or active and the outcome would have been the same.  I have it on good authority guilds like Ruin who literally have 2000 members are going to zerg the open world pvp zones and it's just going to be a joke.  There's no strategy without collision detection it's just waves of players back and forth.

Buffalo Bills till I die.

March 4, 2014 @ 07:34 PM
Originatek

this will be interesting...
March 15, 2014 @ 02:03 AM
ZeroInspo

Particularly the PvP felt entirely too zergy and my presence in the fight did not matter, I could have been idle or active and the outcome would have been the same.  I have it on good authority guilds like Ruin who literally have 2000 members are going to zerg the open world pvp zones and it's just going to be a joke.  There's no strategy without collision detection it's just waves of players back and forth.
Well they fixed the collision, so maybe things might change? 
Anyone playing the Beta tonight?

Please login first to reply.