August 23, 2013 @ 11:26 PM
Bet

Heard it was $60 for game, $15 a month and a cash store, lol what are they thinking...
August 24, 2013 @ 07:25 PM
mackness

They're thinking of making money, just like any other MMO

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

August 24, 2013 @ 08:21 PM
slytendencies

This is gunna go the same path as The Old Republic unless they change to F2P
August 29, 2013 @ 08:06 PM
ballinonabudget

Its gonna be so bad omg dissapointment of the century
September 5, 2013 @ 08:43 PM
nathanieldowneyx

Fucka mage class, I'm trying to be an archer. On that Legolas shit.
weeeeerd. Slingin arrows like rocks, wip out a dagger like a dick nawmean.
September 5, 2013 @ 08:45 PM
nathanieldowneyx

I'mma fuck wit it heavy, no doubt. Buying a new gaming laptop just to run this bitch.
fuck a laptop. desktop best specs for the $
September 7, 2013 @ 10:19 AM
Kimo 先生

http://tinyurl.com/3dln5qa

January 9, 2014 @ 07:47 PM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

anyone got a stress test invite? they were sending them out yesterday
didn't get one myself but my homie got one so i still get to play cool

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217784 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

January 9, 2014 @ 09:09 PM
punchingeskimos

I got one and I already cancelled all my plans so I can play all weekend hahaha.
January 9, 2014 @ 09:22 PM
mackness

I've been in 2 betas now and the game is very... meh imo

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

February 7, 2014 @ 05:53 PM
Luis Manuel

got a stress test invite yesterday dont know what to expect lol
February 11, 2014 @ 08:03 PM
ZeroInspo

I'm looking forward to it but mostly because I am a huge TES fan, but what I saw during the stress test didn't impress me too much. I liked the fact that they managed to make the game feel like an actual TES game, mostly because of the first person perspective but it surprised me quite a bit. Count me in on that HB guild tho cool 
February 16, 2014 @ 08:30 PM
Okay.

Im really trying to get this but i dont wana pay for this and wow lol

anyone play the beta and like it? i got invited a few times but never felt like downloading it 

where the azn girls at

February 17, 2014 @ 07:56 PM
ZeroInspo

anyone play the beta and like it? i got invited a few times but never felt like downloading it 
I liked it, it feels a lot like the main series (Oblivion, Skyrim etc.) and from some impressions I read you get more freedom later on (I only got to lvl 5). If you've been playing WoW for a long time I would suggest you take a break from it and play ESO instead and see if you like it. 
February 17, 2014 @ 08:06 PM
halfbaked

Trailer looks dope so ill prob give it a try. Need something else to waste time. Only games ive bought over the past 3 years were fifa. You dont have to pay per month right?

Shoes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/180684/page/2#4412598 Clothes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/180685/page/2#4412477

February 17, 2014 @ 08:53 PM
mackness

I liked it, it feels a lot like the main series (Oblivion, Skyrim etc.) and from some impressions I read you get more freedom later on (I only got to lvl 5). If you've been playing WoW for a long time I would suggest you take a break from it and play ESO instead and see if you like it. 
the beta left so much to be desired though

February 18, 2014 @ 08:41 PM
WojieWorldPeace

I pre-ordered the game and after participating in it for 3 separate weekends I decided that it isn't worth it to put effort into playing. If anyone wants my imperial edition pre-order (unfortunately I already put the code into my account) I'd be willing to just give you my account.  I'll do it for 50 too.  Imperial edition pre-order lets you get the option to play as any race including imperial and play them for ANY faction.  So you could be a Nord in Aldmeri Dominion, for example. Let me know if anyone is interested in taking it off my hands, you'll save some money and I'll get most of mine back

Buffalo Bills till I die.

February 22, 2014 @ 04:00 AM
ZeroInspo

I pre-ordered the game and after participating in it for 3 separate weekends I decided that it isn't worth it to put effort into playing. If anyone wants my imperial edition pre-order (unfortunately I already put the code into my account) I'd be willing to just give you my account.  I'll do it for 50 too.  Imperial edition pre-order lets you get the option to play as any race including imperial and play them for ANY faction.  So you could be a Nord in Aldmeri Dominion, for example. Let me know if anyone is interested in taking it off my hands, you'll save some money and I'll get most of mine back
What did you dislike about it?
February 27, 2014 @ 10:55 PM
WojieWorldPeace

Particularly the PvP felt entirely too zergy and my presence in the fight did not matter, I could have been idle or active and the outcome would have been the same.  I have it on good authority guilds like Ruin who literally have 2000 members are going to zerg the open world pvp zones and it's just going to be a joke.  There's no strategy without collision detection it's just waves of players back and forth.

Buffalo Bills till I die.

March 4, 2014 @ 07:34 PM
Originatek

this will be interesting...
March 15, 2014 @ 02:03 AM
ZeroInspo

Particularly the PvP felt entirely too zergy and my presence in the fight did not matter, I could have been idle or active and the outcome would have been the same.  I have it on good authority guilds like Ruin who literally have 2000 members are going to zerg the open world pvp zones and it's just going to be a joke.  There's no strategy without collision detection it's just waves of players back and forth.
Well they fixed the collision, so maybe things might change? 
Anyone playing the Beta tonight?
April 20, 2014 @ 12:38 PM
Knowmad

Alright, so its been out for a couple weeks now. What are your guys' thoughts? I am only level 34 right now and haven't done much besides questing and farming mobs. Definitely still some bugs to work out. I tried pvp but like someone said before its too many people and it feels like what you do has no effect on what goes on. I think they should implement an arena like 2v2 3v3 5v5 and so on. Maybe some 10v10 capture the flag.
April 21, 2014 @ 01:06 PM
mackness

They already said they are implementing arena 2v2, 3v3, 5v5, and 6v6

April 24, 2014 @ 01:03 AM
lillianmatt

trailer is better than the entire game

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Buy FIFA 14 coins, cheap fut 14 coins fast and safe at Eafutcoins.co.uk
May 21, 2014 @ 06:55 AM
te3kay

If they allow for mods (items, race, cosmetic) made by the community to be applied in game (creator can either choose to distribute for free or moneyz) that'd be pretty awesome. 

who wouldn't want to rock a pair of Jordan 1 OG BRED in game
June 3, 2014 @ 12:53 AM
Doomvillain

Should I get this when it comes out for ps4?
June 3, 2014 @ 08:18 AM
Doomvillain

So is the game worth buying???
July 22, 2014 @ 07:39 AM
iggyhaxor

i was really looking forward to it, still have the x1 ver preordered, but heard it wasnt good. i picked up final fantasy xiv a realm reborn for ps4 and have been LOVING it.
September 26, 2014 @ 04:08 AM
sfikas

If youre hoping itl be like skyrim/oblivion it just isnt, feels a bit dry as an mmo

Please login first to reply.