Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

June 28, 2013 @ 19:49:10
No just no^^^ On that theory 
I'm honestly expecting snake to rescue Grey Fox and Naomi at some point in the game as a misson.

It goes GZ then 9 years later PP takes place.
I suggest playing Peace Walker to get the full story and it's a good game.
Whats your reasons for disagreeing?
June 28, 2013 @ 21:36:35

The new song is amazing...can't wait for the single.
I need to borrow Kojima's ipod.
December 11, 2013 @ 20:01:11
I Fuks with this, mid March 2014 release date!
September 12, 2014 @ 06:11:10

yeahh.. totally unrelated to my username. i am beyond excited for this game. been waiting since like 2 years dammit. kojima is god. at least in MGS4 he was.
March 10, 2015 @ 18:39:41
Well, here we are Sept 1st is when this epic game will release...who's getting the collectors edition?
March 12, 2015 @ 19:57:29
Well, here we are Sept 1st is when this epic game will release...who's getting the collectors edition?
Me. Been waiting too long for this one. Love how open and responsive the world is. From sandstorms to real time day cycles this is looking like it's going to be the best one out of the series (besides MGS1). Knowing Kojima, there will be plenty of easter eggs.
April 06, 2015 @ 09:40:34
Just started playing Ground Zeroes again. Only had it around 30% complete. Got it to near 50% now. Completing these missions with an S rank on hard is a bitch but I def appreciate this game more now. There's a lot more content to it than the main mission. 
April 10, 2015 @ 20:35:17
fuck ground zeroes and fuck raiden. been waiting eons for this
July 21, 2015 @ 16:29:48
100% GZ and Pre-Ordered TPP Collectors Edition. My body is ready.
September 01, 2015 @ 00:13:20
V has come today

September 01, 2015 @ 22:51:15
on my way home from my post-tonsilectomy appt i asked my pops to swing by gamestop (cuz i been bored as fuck and needed some entertainment).  picked up the last copy of this.  played for a little today and it was crazy as fuck.   prob one of the coolest games i ever played.  it made me mad anxious tho, prob cuz i had only eaten a percocet at that point in the day but definitly a fun ass/ crazy ass game
51 minutes ago
Best Metal gear game ive ever played. I thought it wasn gonna be hard for a game to compete with the witcher 3 this year but this game is currently blowing it out of the water. Ive been addicted since i got it.

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

40 minutes ago
^ u get to the part where its like a side mission and ur supposed to find the wandering guy who used to be part of ur team 9 years ago?  he was like running around and he keeps punching snake and i have no idea how to capture him. do u ?
Please login first to reply.
x