Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
June 20, 2013 @ 04:03 AM
Dat1Dude562

Looks like Microsoft just shut playstation down again. There's no point of even buying a playstation now. Microsoft won. Playstation just wasting their time now. RIP SONY
damn son, dont even try next time

Looks like Microsoft just shut playstation down again. There's no point of even buying a playstation now. Microsoft won. Playstation just wasting their time now. RIP SONY

lol,I just don't know why you guys want it so bad. I was the biggest xbox fanboy ,used to play so much on Halo 2 online but, the Ps4 is just superior in every way.  

Brokeboii's coolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcool8coolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcool

Taking Supreme Jesus Jersey Preorders. $300 shipped each.

June 20, 2013 @ 05:29 AM
Unreachable

Xbox 180 cool
June 20, 2013 @ 05:40 AM
ASAC Schrader

Microsoft took out DRM and you can play used games now easily.

http://news.xbox.com/2013/06/update
Holy shit. Best news all month. Wish i had enough $$$ to cop both systems at the same time but ill do with just the xbox one for a couple of months. 

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

June 20, 2013 @ 01:57 PM
DStyles

Pre orders are going quick.

Better pre-order now before they are gone.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

June 21, 2013 @ 06:16 PM
frenchsauvage

remember..

http://www.extremetech.com/gaming/159214-microsoft-reverses-xbox-one-always-on-policies-but-removes-positive-features-in-process

company backtracking just shows that they HAD to thanks to competition announcements... that doesn't say that they won't apply or go back to their initial ideas after some months...

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

June 21, 2013 @ 10:28 PM
Dante Rose

Pre orders are going quick.

Better pre-order now before they are gone.
lol http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=28-xu0

http://www.amazon.com/best-sellers-video-games/zgbs/videogames/ref=zg_bs_nav_0

PS4 has 4 different SKUs in the top 10 on Amazon and Gamestop just told Sony they'll buy as many PS4's as they can produce before launch.
June 22, 2013 @ 04:31 PM
A!exander

Xbox wont go down without a fight, People calling the match before the 1st quarter even ended. Titanfall itself really attracts me, especially with KH3 , MGs, BF4, FFXV, The Division, Destiny, Watch dogs ALL being multi platform.
But a lot of my friends leaning sony, and they way to play is with friends nowadays. So I might have to get both in the long run lol
June 22, 2013 @ 05:12 PM
Dante Rose

Titanfall is on Xbox 360 and PC. Not worried about that. I'm not saying its going to be a landslide but PS4 is definitely the better looking choice right now.
June 22, 2013 @ 06:58 PM
ASAC Schrader

Titanfall is on Xbox 360 and PC. Not worried about that. I'm not saying its going to be a landslide but PS4 is definitely the better looking choice right now.
Stil trying to figure out how exactly is the ps4 a better choice? Not trying to be bias for the xbox but besides the price is there any real advantages to the PS4 right now? I know they got better specs but none of their games are going to push the PS4 to the limits anyway, and i dont see that much difference between the xbox and playstation game wise.I dont think any of these are better than the other right now. 

June 22, 2013 @ 07:13 PM
zilla

if you like indie games, more of them will be on ps4. if you wanna be able to replace your hard drive on the xbox one, you'll need to go to microsoft. not so with the ps4. if you don't want to be at the mercy of microsoft's subject to change policy on kinect being always-on and all the stuff they reversed recently but could reverse back when they've made enough sales, i guess that's up to you.

and the thing i said before about how sony exclusives from ps3 onwards tend to stay exclusive. if you wanna see what else naughty dog can do, it won't be on a pc or an xbox. microsoft had a lot of third-party exclusives at the beginning of this gen w the 360 that eventually came over (mass effect, bioshock, dead space, etc). and even the first-party ones would sometimes go to pc (alan wake, left 4 dead, fable 3)
June 22, 2013 @ 08:17 PM
ASAC Schrader

if you like indie games, more of them will be on ps4. if you wanna be able to replace your hard drive on the xbox one, you'll need to go to microsoft. not so with the ps4. if you don't want to be at the mercy of microsoft's subject to change policy on kinect being always-on and all the stuff they reversed recently but could reverse back when they've made enough sales, i guess that's up to you.

and the thing i said before about how sony exclusives from ps3 onwards tend to stay exclusive. if you wanna see what else naughty dog can do, it won't be on a pc or an xbox. microsoft had a lot of third-party exclusives at the beginning of this gen w the 360 that eventually came over (mass effect, bioshock, dead space, etc). and even the first-party ones would sometimes go to pc (alan wake, left 4 dead, fable 3)
Whats to say Sony doesnt also make a change in their policies down the line? Also the reason naughty dog will always be sony exclusive is because Sony owns naughty dog, which is why you wont see turn 10 on the playstation. If Sony owned the biggest operating system in the world you dont think they would also release console exclusive games to their OS also? Its a smart business decision.

June 22, 2013 @ 08:52 PM
zilla

sony could definitely change their policies, but worst case scenario they go along w microsoft's drm shit on used games but not anything with a camera, cos ps4s don't all ship w the eye.

i don't agree that it's a smart business decision. it's greedy and cannibalises what they do. it means the exclusives mean less. sony do this with vita/psp ports of home console exclusives (uncharted, god of war, wipeout) and i think it's just as bad if not worse (on sony's part) cos sony are trying to sell vitas and microsoft isn't selling gaming hardware other than the xbox.

i think on that front nintendo has the right idea. they give their a-developers to both the portable and the home and you don't get stuff like pokemon on wii u cos it cheapens it. sony porting peace walker/liberty and vice city stories to every platform they could cheapened the psp exclusivity.
June 22, 2013 @ 09:22 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

^
Pretty sure Konami published Peace Walker as usual so they ported it or chose to port it. Same with Vice City I think, was probably Take Two's decision (Or whoever the publisher is)

Exclusives are only going down in number each generation, there seems to be a big crowd of gamers that want games to be on all platforms. I disagree with that but that's just me..
June 22, 2013 @ 10:06 PM
zilla

it never occurred to me that sony doesn't make gta or mgs lol. idk how i feel about everything being multiplatform. i wanna play something like state of play, but stuff like tokyo jungle gives playstation character. i don't want consoles to become pcs.

bad enough ps3 tells you it's installing instead of hiding it like the 360.
June 22, 2013 @ 10:13 PM
sandz

Microsoft retracted there statement about pre owned games yesterday, thank fuck.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/ShopandSwapLTD // http://instagram.com/l73_ For sale - http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/210537#4242476

June 22, 2013 @ 10:38 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

it never occurred to me that sony doesn't make gta or mgs lol. idk how i feel about everything being multiplatform. i wanna play something like state of play, but stuff like tokyo jungle gives playstation character. i don't want consoles to become pcs.

bad enough ps3 tells you it's installing instead of hiding it like the 360.
Yep I agree. I don't see the point of multiple consoles if they all have the same games. We might as well have 1 console then. The argument for not having exclusives is stupid IMO. So many of the most iconic games began as exclusives or are exclusives. Imagine if all Nintendo games went multiplatform
June 23, 2013 @ 05:44 PM
A!exander

As of now only sony has on xbox is price and removable hard drive with better console specs
June 23, 2013 @ 06:21 PM
me>u

As of now only sony has on xbox is price and removable hard drive with better console specs

and no damn kinect watching you all the time.

instagram: funthera

June 23, 2013 @ 08:04 PM
A!exander

I guess, maybe theyll be an option to turn off motion, don't know why there wouldnt be
June 25, 2013 @ 05:14 PM
Dante Rose

and a headset in the box, rechargeable controllers, cost less a year than xbox live, and more 1st party studios. If that's not enough to make you pick a PS4 over an Xbox One nothing will be.
June 25, 2013 @ 06:19 PM
pinheadlarry

I've never been more torn in a console war tbh
June 25, 2013 @ 07:51 PM
zilla

I guess, maybe theyll be an option to turn off motion, don't know why there wouldnt be
cos they designed the os around kinect. you need kinect to use the console
June 25, 2013 @ 08:54 PM
PaydPal

and a headset in the box, rechargeable controllers, cost less a year than xbox live, and more 1st party studios. If that's not enough to make you pick a PS4 over an Xbox One nothing will be.
Preach brother!!!!

"Real people ain't perfect. Perfect people ain't real."

June 27, 2013 @ 09:56 PM
2 Phone Shawty

Lol @ Microsoft changing the requirements for online & used games. lets be real the only reason why they did this
was because of all the backlash they were getting, Sony had them shook at E3. they weren't gonna let Sony take in all the xbox fanboys. lets not forget they wanted to take the privilege of playing used games away & watch you 24/7. Xbox one is still a cable box with mediocre looking games.   

"Yo bitch probably think I'm cute"

June 28, 2013 @ 03:43 AM
ASAC Schrader

Lol @ Microsoft changing the requirements for online & used games. lets be real the only reason why they did this
was because of all the backlash they were getting, Sony had them shook at E3. they weren't gonna let Sony take in all the xbox fanboys. lets not forget they wanted to take the privilege of playing used games away & watch you 24/7. Xbox one is still a cable box with mediocre looking games.  
1st

2nd) Sony was gonna do the same shit before they seen all the backlash. Also xbox has been shitting on sony ever since the reversal. 

June 28, 2013 @ 04:50 AM
Dante Rose

I'm sure Sony was going to. But they didn't. Xbox is only good as a dope DVR
June 28, 2013 @ 05:13 AM
NZOO

Too much flip flopping from MS  if you get a xbone tbh, ps4 has way more value and it has f2p games already on deck.

Don't badmind me.

June 28, 2013 @ 05:22 AM
B Low Brown

I'm sure Sony was going to. But they didn't. Xbox is only good as a dope DVR
it doesnt even record tv lmfao

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

June 28, 2013 @ 03:10 PM
Dante Rose

then that makes it even worse.
June 29, 2013 @ 01:40 AM
2 Phone Shawty

1st

2nd) Sony was gonna do the same shit before they seen all the backlash. Also xbox has been shitting on sony ever since the reversal. 
They've been shitting on them? like I said before. even without the used games & online restriction the xbox one just seems like a DVR with a few decent games. Sony has always known to have the best exclusives, they have the best 1st party studios making great games. I can only tell that the games could only get better with Naughty Dog probably making a Uncharted 4. so explain how Micro$oft is "shitting" on Sony

"Yo bitch probably think I'm cute"

Please login first to reply.