June 11, 2013 @ 03:29 AM
playboyxxx

pink like hamilton

June 11, 2013 @ 03:37 AM
MUSASHI

sony caught a body
June 11, 2013 @ 03:41 AM
Moises Arias

aint gone front sony conference was boring till they announced the price and used game/online policy. Gonna be hard for xbox to come back from that unless they change their policy. Even then they will still look bad and will lose in first year sales.  

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

June 11, 2013 @ 03:57 AM
Backspace

June 11, 2013 @ 06:20 AM
Pantic

Roy isn't mad. Roy is frustrated with ignorance. I refuse to give up on today's youth though, you guys are my future... which is scary.

The conference obviously wasn't targeted to gamers. Which is why you're so outraged. But just take a second to think about it... wouldn't it make more sense to focus on the gaming aspect at E3? No? Why would they do something that makes as much sence as introduce a more important, more marketable, and more lucrative aspect of the system first? Maybe so they can reach out to a wider audience. Make it so that your girlfriend wouldn't mind you having an XBOX, or maybe your mom. Maybe your mom kicked you out and you don't have a girlfriend because you're more focused on the games. Hmmm....

Listen guys, the future is here and people are scared. It's natural and understandable. Just try not to be a dumbass about it when you encounter it. Microsoft introduced all new technology that will set the precedent for years to come and you were here to witness and take part in that. Think about that for a second. They made a system that will make YOUR life so much easier and you would rather spend hours looking for a remote when you can tell your bitch ass XBOX what ever you want it to do and it listens with no lip. Shit. You guys can complain while I'm playing GTA and watching Menace to Society at the same time for inspiration... Thinking about you niggas. 
You know nothing about marketing
June 11, 2013 @ 06:36 AM
JStorm803

sad

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

June 11, 2013 @ 06:39 PM
Enryu

suspended

June 18, 2013 @ 08:34 PM
thesupergoodlife

http://www.neowin.net/news/anonymous-xbox-engineer-explains-drm-and-microsofts-xbox-one-intentions

Even if this is fake the guy makes a good point. Offering games through digital only will bring the price of new games down dramatically.

My two cents: Drawbacks of Xbox One are negligible, don't really see what all the fuss is about. Xbox launch games look cool, like the controller too. 

Also, PS4 lacking gigabit ethernet   
June 18, 2013 @ 09:03 PM
ⓜⓘⓝⓓⓔⓡⓐⓢⓔⓡ

I don't believe that it will bring the prices of new games down at all

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

June 18, 2013 @ 11:45 PM

Inactive

The way I see it M$ is forward thinking with the Xbone. They'll catch some flak since this is a new concept to console gamers, but if it pans out for them Sony is just gonna follow suit (i.e. XBL) next gen and it'll be the standard. Totally digital offerings need to be controlled somehow and while I think they could have came up with a better idea than 24 hour check ins, it had to be done to govern the infrastructure and ecosystem they're looking to create. You don't play off the disc anymore, what other way can they ensure people are actually buying games and not just pirating/double installing.

M$ is gambling big this gen and with great risk sometimes comes great reward. Full on 100% digital, game sharing, and using a cloud based back end for computing and game installs is the future. This is the equivalent of streaming movies, which years ago was a foreign concept to most people. Reminds me of iPod vs Discman or MP3s vs CDs.

If M$ is successful this will become the new standard for console gaming.
June 19, 2013 @ 04:15 AM
CaptainMurphy

The way I see it M$ is forward thinking with the Xbone. They'll catch some flak since this is a new concept to console gamers, but if it pans out for them Sony is just gonna follow suit (i.e. XBL) next gen and it'll be the standard. Totally digital offerings need to be controlled somehow and while I think they could have came up with a better idea than 24 hour check ins, it had to be done to govern the infrastructure and ecosystem they're looking to create. You don't play off the disc anymore, what other way can they ensure people are actually buying games and not just pirating/double installing.

M$ is gambling big this gen and with great risk sometimes comes great reward. Full on 100% digital, game sharing, and using a cloud based back end for computing and game installs is the future. This is the equivalent of streaming movies, which years ago was a foreign concept to most people. Reminds me of iPod vs Discman or MP3s vs CDs.

Your comfortable with a company who gives all your info,including skype chats to the government having a device in your living room that records you,audio in HD,and detects motion? 
June 19, 2013 @ 04:45 AM
Moises Arias

Your comfortable with a company who gives all your info,including skype chats to the government having a device in your living room that records you,audio in HD,and detects motion? 
i swear people can be so dumb some times. Why does every product got to include some form of government conspiracy? Like the government really has the time and money to spy on people who dont matter.

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

June 19, 2013 @ 05:17 AM
Dat1Dude562

RIP Sony. Microsoft won. Sony lost coolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcool9)coolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcool8(coolcoolcool

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

June 19, 2013 @ 05:17 AM
Dat1Dude562

RIP Sony. Microsoft won. Sony lost coolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcool9)coolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcool8(coolcoolcool

June 19, 2013 @ 06:33 AM
ⓜⓘⓝⓓⓔⓡⓐⓢⓔⓡ

i swear people can be so dumb some times. Why does every product got to include some form of government conspiracy? Like the government really has the time and money to spy on people who dont matter.
You do know the NSA is spying on everyone?

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

June 19, 2013 @ 07:04 PM

Inactive

Yea, it's not like you can flip a switch to turn off the power to the Xbone or anything if that actually bothers you.

I find it odd that people are all up in arms (or maybe just nitpicking) about the Xbone and Kinect when you've already given up the majority of your information online to numerous sources who then give it to more sources and is repeated over and over and over again.

If you've ever made a purchase online you've given up your bank account or CC #. If you've ever gone to any gov site for any form of renewal or payment you've given up your SS#, so really... Is the Xbone and Kinect that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things when Verizon and other companies are being forced to give up your information to the Government?
June 19, 2013 @ 08:48 PM
M.

Word is that Microsoft gonna change the DRM policies up a little. May make a huge difference from choosing which console to get. If Microsoft comes through, I'll get the Xbone.

Imma cry

EDIT: It is confirmed. No more 24 hour check ins, you can play games offline, share/rent games, no more region locks. I guess the PS4 will have competition.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

June 19, 2013 @ 09:18 PM
A!exander

They went back on everything. No more used game restriction, no more required internet connection, 24 hr check up, or region locked
June 19, 2013 @ 10:12 PM
backlikethat

Microsoft took out DRM and you can play used games now easily.

http://news.xbox.com/2013/06/update
June 19, 2013 @ 11:05 PM
midmost

XBOXONE
June 19, 2013 @ 11:10 PM
Dat1Dude562

Looks like Microsoft just shut playstation down again. There's no point of even buying a playstation now. Microsoft won. Playstation just wasting their time now. cool RIP SONY cool

June 19, 2013 @ 11:48 PM
chex

Looks like Microsoft just shut playstation down again. There's no point of even buying a playstation now. Microsoft won. Playstation just wasting their time now. RIP SONY
damn son, dont even try next time
June 19, 2013 @ 11:54 PM
Dante Rose

Looks like Microsoft just shut playstation down again. There's no point of even buying a playstation now. Microsoft won. Playstation just wasting their time now. RIP SONY
June 20, 2013 @ 12:06 AM
CaptainMurphy

lol,I just don't know why you guys want it so bad. I was the biggest xbox fanboy ,used to play so much on Halo 2 online but, the Ps4 is just superior in every way.  
June 20, 2013 @ 04:03 AM
Dat1Dude562

damn son, dont even try next time

lol,I just don't know why you guys want it so bad. I was the biggest xbox fanboy ,used to play so much on Halo 2 online but, the Ps4 is just superior in every way.  

Brokeboii's coolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcool8coolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcool

Please login first to reply.