Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
May 22, 2013 @ 07:39 PM
illsteezy

May 22, 2013 @ 08:11 PM
A!exander

Xbox's last chance is E3, thats all im saying.
May 22, 2013 @ 09:26 PM
KwanzaJuice

"if God made somthin bretter than pussy he keepin it fo himself" - Mike Tyson

May 23, 2013 @ 06:25 AM
ASAC Schrader

why the fuck would you need to istall every game if you already got a disc? This is my only real concern right now. 

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

May 23, 2013 @ 01:50 PM
DStyles

why the fuck would you need to istall every game if you already got a disc? This is my only real concern right now. 
You won't need the disc afterwards.

Probably the reason why they won't allow used games.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

May 23, 2013 @ 03:08 PM
chief

pretty funny

•••

May 23, 2013 @ 04:37 PM
ASAC Schrader

then why not just download every game? Seems like a huge waste of cd's.

May 24, 2013 @ 04:26 AM
gnar

It would make it cheaper for the consumer too. The packaging costs won't be pushed onto the consumer.
May 24, 2013 @ 06:03 AM
chief

they'd probably still charge the same price. just because they can

•••

May 24, 2013 @ 08:30 PM
DStyles

They might have that option as the currently have it but after a few months the game has been released. I feel bad for local and mom pop stores, But as long as gamestop suffers than it's all good.

May 25, 2013 @ 02:07 PM
Dat1Dude562

The new Xbox will be legendary. Microsoft was smart to cater to elites while Sony caters to #brokebois.
fuck outta here with that noise. "elites" play on pc. consoles are for casual gamers or ppl who cant afford to constantly upgrade their pc to play the latest games aka #brokebois.

sounds like we got ourselves a #brokeboi coolcoolcoolcool

Taking Supreme Jesus Jersey Preorders. $300 shipped each.

May 25, 2013 @ 03:22 PM
DStyles

Looks like you will still be able to buy used games from Gamestop and install them w/o paying a fee. Borrowing or buying a game from a friend will still require a fee.

May 25, 2013 @ 11:13 PM
Gwyn

just off reddit.

"I don't really care about the downvotes. If people read my comment my point was made." - redditor.

May 28, 2013 @ 08:21 AM
goldmtn

Kinect 2.0 - Always On, Always Watching - a potential security breach in your living room... this isn't even about  paranoia... it's some sinister ish
May 31, 2013 @ 05:20 AM
thexvid

:3

Some Stuff: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/202076

June 9, 2013 @ 11:01 AM
thesupergoodlife

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/06/06/microsoft-details-xbox-one-used-games-always-online

^^ Some pretty good insight right there. I'm a huge Xbox fan but I'm bummed that MS have been so sneaky about revealing all the details. Still going to cop though 
June 9, 2013 @ 03:58 PM
Tony Montana

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

June 9, 2013 @ 04:05 PM
Boston-Strangler

June 9, 2013 @ 07:39 PM
zilla

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/06/06/microsoft-details-xbox-one-used-games-always-online

^^ Some pretty good insight right there. I'm a huge Xbox fan but I'm bummed that MS have been so sneaky about revealing all the details. Still going to cop though 
this attitude bothers me a lot. the same people that complain about online passes and drm and paying for used games and online are the ones that enable it to happen by being like "i'll buy it anyway"

you people got xbox live w the 360, and you're the reason online passes and ridiculous dlc became a thing this gen. now you're gonna be the reason playstation (and the publishers who they'll likely try to lay it on) give in and start to gouge customers more.

i don't even blame microsoft. if no one paid for xbox live, they would stop charging for it. i blame all you fucking idiots who are like "welp i'm not okay with this but i guess i'ma buy it anyhow"
June 10, 2013 @ 03:03 PM
Cardn'l

Please everyone. Keep complaining. 

Not only is it entertaining to watch people complain about stuff. It's even more funny to see how most of you will end up buying it at some point in the next three years and continue to complain about it.

Unless you have a system that you're coming out with that is better than what they have to offer then stfu. Simple as that.

There is nothing any of you can do about what they have to offer so what's the point in complaining? You're not getting paid to do it. 

You're Welcome.

June 10, 2013 @ 04:59 PM
Pantic

Unless you have a system that you're coming out with that is better than what they have to offer then stfu. Simple as that.

We do tho, it's called the ps4
June 10, 2013 @ 05:28 PM
Cardn'l

Oh word? You're personally coming out with the PS4? Interesting. I would've thought this would be big news. Maybe you might want to try having a press conference instead of announcing it on a pointless forum.

Lol, But I know what you meant. Regardless, no one knows anything about the PS4 but it's already the better system. You people are born critics who don't get paid. It's sad.

You're Welcome.

June 10, 2013 @ 06:16 PM
zilla

Oh word? You're personally coming out with the PS4? Interesting. I would've thought this would be big news. Maybe you might want to try having a press conference instead of announcing it on a pointless forum.

Lol, But I know what you meant. Regardless, no one knows anything about the PS4 but it's already the better system. You people are born critics who don't get paid. It's sad.
who are you and why are you here if you feel this way?

that was an abortion of a conference. that one conference was everything wrong with gaming in a nutshell. honestly, if sony fucks this up, idk. £429 is £4 more than ps3 launched at in the uk. and we get less tv features. and all the games they showed were either no gameplay or fps or dead rising 3 or metal gear solid. ugh.
June 10, 2013 @ 06:17 PM
PERFECT WHITE MALE

roy why you so mad guy?
June 10, 2013 @ 07:02 PM
Cardn'l

Roy isn't mad. Roy is frustrated with ignorance. I refuse to give up on today's youth though, you guys are my future... which is scary.

The conference obviously wasn't targeted to gamers. Which is why you're so outraged. But just take a second to think about it... wouldn't it make more sense to focus on the gaming aspect at E3? No? Why would they do something that makes as much sence as introduce a more important, more marketable, and more lucrative aspect of the system first? Maybe so they can reach out to a wider audience. Make it so that your girlfriend wouldn't mind you having an XBOX, or maybe your mom. Maybe your mom kicked you out and you don't have a girlfriend because you're more focused on the games. Hmmm....

Listen guys, the future is here and people are scared. It's natural and understandable. Just try not to be a dumbass about it when you encounter it. Microsoft introduced all new technology that will set the precedent for years to come and you were here to witness and take part in that. Think about that for a second. They made a system that will make YOUR life so much easier and you would rather spend hours looking for a remote when you can tell your bitch ass XBOX what ever you want it to do and it listens with no lip. Shit. You guys can complain while I'm playing GTA and watching Menace to Society at the same time for inspiration... Thinking about you niggas. 

You're Welcome.

June 10, 2013 @ 07:29 PM
NZOO

$500 may seem od, but take a break from foams, cargos, and snapbacks and you can have something with 7+ years of life.

Still won't buy day one or eager to own one.

Don't badmind me.

June 10, 2013 @ 07:55 PM
Tony Montana

And Forza 5. Nothing else really grabbed my attention except for MGS5 which will definitely be announced for PS4 later today.

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

June 10, 2013 @ 10:02 PM
A!exander

Battlefield 4 gonna be 64 players on consoles? please
June 10, 2013 @ 10:18 PM
Muhstakes

Now gotta wait till 6 to see what the PS4 has. 
BTW, new Halo:

muhstakes.tumblr.com

June 10, 2013 @ 10:56 PM
ASAC Schrader

I like it so far, gonna get both regardless. The only real factor for which to buy first right now is drive club vs forza. 

Please login first to reply.