HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
February 11, 2013 @ 02:04 AM
Glo'bito

So I haven't been able to connect to PSN in well over a year since we taken out our Wi-Fi.
We finally got our own computer with internet but I still have had trouble getting on with the
Wired connection. I typed in all the correct IP Adress information & I still get the DSN error (80710102) message.
Ive also searched online to find any solutions to fix this problem, but they either work for Wireless connections or just don't work for me. I literally tried everything and I'm pretty annoyed that I cant get on PSN so any help will be greatly appreciated.

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

February 11, 2013 @ 02:56 AM
girlcum777

you have to make sure in the settings your PS3 is on wired connection setting not wifi settings.  each time you go to wired/wifi you have to manually change the settings; the PS3 won't know.

i eat boxes

February 11, 2013 @ 03:01 AM
Glo'bito

Ive done that already. Entered all the necessary IP Address information & still get the DSN error message.

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

February 11, 2013 @ 02:31 PM
girlcum777

I dunno then. I also never had to enter any IP address shit, just a wep key pass. Its suppose to be plug and play virtually, no need for all that data entry....

i eat boxes

March 25, 2013 @ 05:10 AM
dirtylittleape

suspended

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssss

Please login first to reply.