Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
February 23, 2013 @ 02:44 AM
sado

February 23, 2013 @ 08:06 PM
Moises Arias

a lot of these games will be out on ps3 as well. diablo, ground zeroes, watch dogs, all look like they'll be cross-gen. that plus no backwards compatibility and stuff like gta still coming and me being broke means i'm prolly gonna wait like a year on ps4.
i think ground zeroes releasing on the ps3 is highly unlikely. not because of the limits the ps3 has but since ground zeroes is going to be the next big game in the metal gear franchise. anytime shorter than this time next year is way too short to generate enough hype for the game.

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

February 23, 2013 @ 08:35 PM
Striker

a lot of these games will be out on ps3 as well. diablo, ground zeroes, watch dogs, all look like they'll be cross-gen. that plus no backwards compatibility and stuff like gta still coming and me being broke means i'm prolly gonna wait like a year on ps4.
i think ground zeroes releasing on the ps3 is highly unlikely. not because of the limits the ps3 has but since ground zeroes is going to be the next big game in the metal gear franchise. anytime shorter than this time next year is way too short to generate enough hype for the game.
It's already been announced for the ps3 though, and with watch dogs and another title coming to both ps3 and ps4, its likely that the same is going to happen for Ground Zeroes.
February 23, 2013 @ 09:01 PM
99%Shit

PS3 was ARM architecture? I thought ARM was limited to mobile applications. Wiki says Cell mps are Power, not ARM.

narsha.narsha.narsha

February 24, 2013 @ 10:09 AM
B Low Brown

hopefully the graphics are exponentially better than the ps3. im expecting L.A noire faces in every game
LA Noire fsces werent because of console power but tech used specifically for the game. if you expect LA noire faces in every game you'll be disappointed.

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

February 24, 2013 @ 04:23 PM
zilla

PS3 was ARM architecture? I thought ARM was limited to mobile applications. Wiki says Cell mps are Power, not ARM.
i'm p sure vita is ARM, maybe that's the confusion

also, how developer-friendly and powerful the ps4 is kinda reminds me of the vita. in theory it's great but it wasn't enough. i'm not saying the ps4 will fail, cos sony have all their first parties on it and eventually devs will have to move on from ps360. but i can see a situation where people don't adopt very readily, like what happened with the 3ds. so many games are still released for the ds even now and the install base is so big that there's no incentive for devs to move on.

it's a strange time
February 25, 2013 @ 05:02 AM
2 Phone Shawty

Dem Killzone graphics tho.

"Yo bitch probably think I'm cute"

February 26, 2013 @ 06:20 PM
Moises Arias

tbh it doesnt look like a big difference from games in the gen. Cyrsis 3 looks better and killzone game play looks exactly the same as any other game. Not saying i was disappointed with killzone but i wasnt excited about it either  

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

February 26, 2013 @ 10:47 PM
Pantic

hopefully the graphics are exponentially better than the ps3. im expecting L.A noire faces in every game
They gotta up their graphic game alot, or it will be the last console gen.
February 28, 2013 @ 06:37 AM
go0sebumpz

dunno why they releasing diablo as a game for ps... smh should keep it on computer games imho
February 28, 2013 @ 04:20 PM
THiZZ

They gotta up their graphic game alot, or it will be the last console gen.
This will more than likely be the last console gen.

And why are people bitching about them not showing the console? Acting like the console's looks is going to sway if you'll buy it or not...
May 25, 2013 @ 12:17 AM
2 Phone Shawty

tbh it doesnt look like a big difference from games in the gen. Cyrsis 3 looks better and killzone game play looks exactly the same as any other game. Not saying i was disappointed with killzone but i wasnt excited about it either  
Shadow Fall looks a better imo. but Tbh I wasn't all that impressed with the other games graphics, I expected to be blown away like when the 360/PS3 first came out. but then again this is the start of the next gen so the graphics should be getting better over time. Killzone still looks amazing tho.

"Yo bitch probably think I'm cute"

Please login first to reply.