Far Cry 3: Official Discussion

November 27, 2012 @ 21:10:04

I kinda want it but i just spent $120 on Hitman and Black Ops 2 =/

Thinkin about trading both in for it....

But im not a big fan on Island scenery games... hence why I didn't cop Dead Island...

Anyone else thinking about picking this game up?
November 27, 2012 @ 22:36:06
cant wait for this.

:)

December 04, 2012 @ 02:19:27
no work tomorrow so im definitely grabbing this at walmart at midnight. halo 4 was the first game ive paid full price for in years, but FC3 looks so sick i cant pass it up.
December 05, 2012 @ 04:17:00
pretty glad i broke my ankle now... percs and far cry not a bad combination
December 13, 2012 @ 20:54:09
im surprised there wasnt a bigger reception to this game on here. this is the best single player game ive played in a long time. already beat it once but im gonna try a "bow-and-pistol-only" playthrough.
December 13, 2012 @ 21:17:23
edit: repeat post

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

December 27, 2012 @ 17:24:58
I hated far cry 2 so, so much that i would never spend money on the third.
July 25, 2013 @ 09:01:44
Anybody else play this and start to get board after a few days. I just saw the chick at the temple and am going through the motions but when I first started playing it I was really really into it.
 Now I'm like 8 or 9 hours in and I feel like it's super redundant. Does it get better?

I'm the Polo dude who got mouth sex from your bitch. See you in hell. Toodles.

July 26, 2013 @ 02:15:28
Originally posted by Inactive User
Anybody else play this and start to get board after a few days. I just saw the chick at the temple and am going through the motions but when I first started playing it I was really really into it.
 Now I'm like 8 or 9 hours in and I feel like it's super redundant. Does it get better?
Never played 3, but that's how I felt with FC2. FC3: Blood Dragon is pretty awesome though.

narsha.narsha.narsha

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 26, 2013 @ 21:19:03
Yes it's very good but you have to get blood dragon
July 28, 2013 @ 12:53:04
Yes it's very good but you have to get blood dragon
Yeah. Played the demo and it was beyond dope with the humor and 80's sci fi theme. Might swoop that soon.
Right now I'm doing the multiplayer on FC3 and enjoying it but gave the story mode a break.

I'm the Polo dude who got mouth sex from your bitch. See you in hell. Toodles.

Please login first to reply.
x