Pokemon MMORPG

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 05, 2012 @ 16:22:58
i downloaded a heartgold file but it was a .dmg file so idk if that was the right one. my only complaint about the game so far is that it doesnt ask to switch pokemon after defeating the enemy's pokemon during battles. im trynna level up the whole party. other than that, i'm packin a charmeleon and a nidorino headin to cerulean smokeyface
September 05, 2012 @ 17:22:42
Im 'Suskimo' if anyone wants to play

jonjakob.blogspot.com

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 05, 2012 @ 21:37:55
holy shit how long have you been playing lol. i only got a nidorino, nidorina and a charmeleon. got a moon stone but i'm debating to pull the trigger at lvl 17 or learn some moves before i evolve them. so for the .dmg file, i just drag it into the roms folder again right?

September 05, 2012 @ 23:04:09
the text on mine is illegible. it just looks like blocks. sux smh
September 06, 2012 @ 05:05:35
This is amazing.
September 06, 2012 @ 05:25:36
pretty shitty that i find this just as uni starts for me, if I had known earlier during the summer I probably wouldn'tve been so damn bored. I'll try to get some playing in during down times. as you can tell by my username, I'm pretty into pokemon. missed out on the magmar username though D=
September 06, 2012 @ 21:04:17
i cant believe no this hasnt been made yet. fucking awesome idea

NJ

September 06, 2012 @ 22:17:43
this is everything ive ever wanted out of life

be careful what you pretend to be

September 07, 2012 @ 17:12:23
how does that work though? even if you had a physical copy, how would you be able to play on a computer like this?
September 07, 2012 @ 17:55:57
how does that work though? even if you had a physical copy, how would you be able to play on a computer like this?

lol wut. you dont actually use the physical copy to play.

anyways, just d/l-ed on a mac and copped squirtle. this is fucking awesome.

sn: araw
September 07, 2012 @ 18:11:03

In order to 'legally' use a ROM, you must own a legitimate copy of the game.

narsha.narsha.narsha

September 07, 2012 @ 23:01:07
I mean, if they don't make any money off of this I don't see how it would be such a big problem.
September 08, 2012 @ 07:30:01
shits gon be fire when it's done. it's got some problems right now tho

like a 27 inch zenith, believe it

September 08, 2012 @ 23:34:05
uh, am i missing something. how do you withdraw pokemon that have been sent to the pc?
September 09, 2012 @ 01:03:15
drag and drop into your party
September 09, 2012 @ 12:32:05
drag and drop into your party

Hmm, they didnt show up for a while. thanks!

wartortle, kadabra, snorlax, jolteon, pidgeotto as my main right now. need an hm slave.
September 09, 2012 @ 12:55:32
i hope they can implement eggs soon so i can start collecting all starters. anyone know if the 2nd gen starters are implented? typhlosion and feraligatr was my shits
September 09, 2012 @ 22:16:12
I think I'm gonna check this out. I heard about this like a week ago but I didn't think anyone would actually play it so I didn't even try to

edit: No public registration right now so I have to wait

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

September 10, 2012 @ 03:03:35
Currently running:
Wartortle L21
Butterfree L12
Pidgeotto L22
Clafairy L12
Kadabra L16
Kakuna L6

It's a pretty weak line-up at the moment. Wanna swap out Kakuna, but I always like Beedrill, so iunno.

Want to work with: Blastoise, Pidgeot, Clafable and Alakazam. Any suggestions?
Clafable will be the starter for Sing and Encore + water/ground backup attacks if opponent has weakness. Blastoise for Bite and water moves.
Alakazam for pure psychic.
And Pidgeot for a good all-arounder/quick attack/flying.

narsha.narsha.narsha

September 10, 2012 @ 04:03:28
Originally posted by Inactive User
ayo ma man, chill. my based god evolved into a charmeleon last night smokeyface

bruh how did you get it to work for your mac? Please help!

http://cl.ly/41012K0F1F2Q/PokeMMO.zip
download that^^^ and put it in the pokemmo-client folder. you use that app to start the game

so im having problems
when i go to click on the app it says "no such file or directory"
someone help
September 10, 2012 @ 04:10:47
did you unzip it?

i hope they can implement eggs soon so i can start collecting all starters. anyone know if the 2nd gen starters are implented? typhlosion and feraligatr was my shits

feraligatr smokeyface i think they are working on elite 4 and johto right now.

38 kadabra
37 blastoise
34 pidgeotto
32 snorlax
31 gyarados
25 jolteon

need to level up my haunter, clefable, dratini, and scyther.
September 10, 2012 @ 04:11:02
currently running
Charmeleon lvl. 21
Nidorino lvl. 18
Nidorina lvl. 17
September 10, 2012 @ 04:12:59
yeah i unziped and i have the app with the ash caracter but when i go to open it it says that errror thing and that it cant find the file or directory
FML SOME ONE HELP
September 10, 2012 @ 04:14:04
where to cop eevee and dratini?
i basically want my future line up to look like
Dragonite, Charizard, Gyarados, Nidoking/Nidoqueen, Jolteon, Gengar or Alakazam
September 10, 2012 @ 04:17:55
where to cop eevee and dratini?
i basically want my future line up to look like
Dragonite, Charizard, Gyarados, Nidoking/Nidoqueen, Jolteon, Gengar or Alakazam

only place to find Dratini is The Dragons Den underneath Blackthorn
September 10, 2012 @ 04:19:05
im running Mac OSX btw and used the link that was posted on Page 1...if anyone else in here as a mac and would like to shed some light on how they got this to work please help out smokeyface
Please login first to reply.
x