August 11, 2012 @ 05:34 AM
adam5

yo my dude i got my collection im about to post in a min
I was never huge into yugioh but in like 3rd grade or something I went to the movie and they gave you a free card and it was supposed to be like rare or something, does anyone remember what it was?

i remember that. it think it was a dragon or dark magician card.

i remember a dark magician card
August 11, 2012 @ 05:38 AM
adam5

Jesus christ you guys got some intense cards haha. My cards are just the basic good ones from the beginning, not alot of rares though
August 11, 2012 @ 05:39 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Jesus christ you guys got some intense cards haha. My cards are just the basic good ones from the beginning, not alot of rares though

lmao i feel you but i go hard. I got more dragons than skyrim my nigga.

:)

August 11, 2012 @ 05:40 AM
Black Adam

@adam5 Dark Magician was Yugi's main card. It's such a bad ass card. That's why I have like 10 of em.

Signature card

Yami Yugi- Dark Magician
Yugi Moto- Silent Swordsman
Kaiba- Blue Eyes
Joey- Flaming Swordsman
Tea- Magician of Faith
Tristan- Cyber Commander

Holy shit totally forgot about Panik. The most bad ass duelist. Main card King of Yamimakai
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Panik
August 11, 2012 @ 05:43 AM
Black Adam

@adam5 It's all good. Everyone has their own style. I started out only using morphing jar and shit.
August 11, 2012 @ 05:45 AM
christopher.

have you guys ever battled anyone? I tried like once, but shit was too confusing. I interrupted the dude i played against when he said "okay, my monster killed yours so- " and i was like "nah, wait! lemme activate my trap card first!" lmao
August 11, 2012 @ 05:46 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

@adam5 Dark Magician was Yugi's main card. It's such a bad ass card. That's why I have like 10 of em.

Signature card

Yami Yugi- Dark Magician
Yugi Moto- Silent Swordsman
Kaiba- Blue Eyes
Joey- Flaming Swordsman
Tea- Magician of Faith
Tristan- Cyber Commander

Holy shit totally forgot about Panik. The most bad ass duelist. Main card King of Yamimakai
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Panik

aye is panik the nigga with white hair that had that split personality?

August 11, 2012 @ 05:47 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

have you guys ever battled anyone? I tried like once, but shit was too confusing. I interrupted the dude i played against when he said "okay, my monster killed yours so- " and i was like "nah, wait! lemme activate my trap card first!" lmao

shit was fun saturday morns at borders lol. idk you just got it or you didnt.

August 11, 2012 @ 05:48 AM
Black Adam

@jacoblacidar No Bakura is. The hella nice side then the hella evil side.
August 11, 2012 @ 05:49 AM
Black Adam

@zomgitschris Man shiiit. I used to go to tournaments and shit. Won all day man. I was hella good.
August 11, 2012 @ 05:51 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

@jacoblacidar No Bakura is. The hella nice side then the hella evil side.

yeah bakura that was my dude. Bruh had that mean bipolar lmao.
imma try and go to comic con next year and play in a tournament murking easy.

August 11, 2012 @ 05:53 AM
adam5

One of favorite cards I owned was the crush card. that shit was so cool, can't believe i lost it though sad
August 11, 2012 @ 06:02 AM
Black Adam

PaniK's main card was so fucking bad ass! Hands down the coolest looking monster
August 11, 2012 @ 06:09 AM
Your Fan

Damn memories. I won a couple tournaments on Yu-gi-oh and wasted a good chunk of money.

Freddy vs. Jacob vs. D Stylez!

Their can only be one!
August 11, 2012 @ 06:12 AM
Black Adam

@bolandfan Haha. @DStyles would win hands down then @Jacoblacidar then me. Unless I found my collection of 3,000+ cards then it would be different. You really should change your username.

Jacob and I rep that Yu-Gi-Oh mob all day.
August 11, 2012 @ 06:17 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

@bolandfan Haha. @DStyles would win hands down then @Jacoblacidar then me. Unless I found my collection of 3,000+ cards then it would be different. You really should change your username.

lmao i would come second? come on now.

aye bakura"s fit game was on point though.

August 11, 2012 @ 06:17 AM
"MERCY"

plus the cards on the other thread. These are just monster cards. i don't have pics of my magic cards.

August 11, 2012 @ 06:19 AM
Black Adam

Sorry man DStyles looks like he got some good ass cards. Idk thought. Yeah Bakura's fits are cool

Once DStyles gets up in here all three of us will run this shit. You got some dope ass cards man. They made a new Winged Dragon of Ra? suprised
August 11, 2012 @ 06:25 AM
Axraexl

I use to collect these cards like Nas collects Ls, man I probably spent damn near 5gs on Yugioh cards. I threw all mine away a few years ago but now Im thinking I should of kept em. Not even gone lie doe, the games were garbage. I remember buying this Duelest Of Roses bullshit on the PS2 and tried returning it the next day then was mad as fuck cuz I couldnt get my $50 back. That gothic soundtrack didnt help either sad

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

August 11, 2012 @ 06:27 AM
Black Adam

@cursed-assassi Damn B. I sold like 300 cards to a neighbor kid for $500 cool
August 11, 2012 @ 06:39 AM
Axraexl

@cursed-assassi Damn B. I sold like 300 cards to a neighbor kid for $500 cool

Oh shit that reminds me, I once flipped a Slifer for $200 bucks at school and the funny part is I got it for free out of a Yugioh book novel in Target. I just ripped off the plastic and took the card, same thing I did with Shonen Jump cool

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

August 11, 2012 @ 06:41 AM
Black Adam

@cursed-assassi Damn. I only bought Shonen Jump for the card and the yugioh comic. I also stole the god cards from those metallic looking books at target. Dayum son.
August 11, 2012 @ 07:00 AM
Jollibee.

No lie when i was i kid i wanted to make out with that May Valentine character.
August 11, 2012 @ 07:08 AM
Black Adam

No lie when i was i kid i wanted to make out with that May Valentine character.
Haha it's Mai and yeah me too. Hottest anime character besides misty ^_^
August 11, 2012 @ 08:15 AM
zeezyo

dat chaos emperor dragon though.

X

August 11, 2012 @ 05:09 PM
Your Fan

I don't know how to change my username...

But I remember having a BIG ass collection I collected every card from every booster pack and brought the Shonen Jump magazines for them extra rare cards cool !
August 11, 2012 @ 05:12 PM
Gilly Suits

Sorry man DStyles looks like he got some good ass cards. Idk thought. Yeah Bakura's fits are cool

Once DStyles gets up in here all three of us will run this shit. You got some dope ass cards man. They made a new Winged Dragon of Ra? suprised

This is Marik not Bakura just saying. And the second pick is not Bakura but Theif King Bakura

Culective.com // twitch.tv/gillysuits

August 11, 2012 @ 05:27 PM
Pantic

Kaiba kept it 3hunna doe, #youngCEO #Godcards #anti-hero
August 11, 2012 @ 05:36 PM
$$$$$

Damn i used to have one of those disk things before it got stolen. Had mad cards too before i sold them to my next door neighbor after i moved. I ran the hood back in the day. No one could touch my deck. A nigga was unstoppable. I was technical as fuck. I even used to go to tournaments at this bookstore around the corner. My deck would run around these niggas
and his bitch
Also had all the different red eyes black dragons.
AND THIS SHIT WOULD HAVE ALL THE NIGGAS MAD

But my favorite cards was this nigga.

Also used to run the complex in Beyblade. I was that nigga in 6th grade.
August 11, 2012 @ 05:41 PM
Pantic

^
smh i had to go through so much to acquire obelisk, had to have him after watching kaiba swag it out with him on the series. Forced the younger kids to trade with me but was hard to find anyone owning the god cards, one day doe i succeeded and traded my chaos magician and a leg from exodia to obtain my final piece.
But it wasnt that easy on me doe cause this kid wanted revenge, and a few days later him and 4-5 of his 6th grade goons would roll up on me in the basket court and tell me i had to trade back. I held my ground doe and got to keep the card and escape without an asswhooping. cool

Please login first to reply.