Most Underrated Games No One Played/Talks About

Jul 31, 2012 @ 05:51
yooooooo, fuck forreal doe man i fucking loved that game but never finished it. it was so fucking hard just to beat magmamon shit pissed me off and when i finally did and got to that canyon place, i didn't know what i was doing and the fucking monsters were hard as shit and i was mad cuz as a kid i didn't know how to digivolve my agumon to a greymon and kept getting a shitty ass tyrannomon and shit /rant

but forreal, i wish i could play this game over again to redeem my childhood

http://tinyurl.com/3dln5qa

Jul 31, 2012 @ 06:04
@sabadz I replayed that game so many times as a child and got greymon like once. I was always stuck with that thing that ate poop smh

HB 325 PostHardcore/Metalcore/MelodicHardcore/Punk/PopPunk/ Skacore

Jul 31, 2012 @ 06:13
Jul 31, 2012 @ 06:55
@madlib ^ holy crap!!! I used to play that and Vigilante 8 all the time dude. That nostalgia.

Jul 31, 2012 @ 07:51
Super Mario Land 2
Why was this game never re made for the GBA?
Jul 31, 2012 @ 10:48
Combat Arms.
Jul 31, 2012 @ 12:29
Originally posted by Inactive User

Not underrated at all. This game is the shit though.

Yes! Thank you! Played this as a kid and couldn't remember the name of it. Now I'm gonna go hunt for this. smokeyface

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/214935

Aug 01, 2012 @ 02:12

/end thread

Buffalo Bills till I die.

Gilly Suits
Aug 01, 2012 @ 03:24
I know I wasn't the only one who played this.

This game was amazing no lie
Aug 01, 2012 @ 04:16

^^^EPIC.These game are classic, blazblue is legend in the making. I feel that persona is pretty popular good game tho. Guilty Gear deserve way more props too.
Aug 01, 2012 @ 05:27
Aug 02, 2012 @ 03:52
Aug 02, 2012 @ 05:42

not underrated but i'm surprised at how few people have played this
Aug 02, 2012 @ 05:56

not underrated but i'm surprised at how few people have played this

I'm glad it didn't gain much traction, personally. The creator is an asshole supreme and the game itself has little to redeem itself other than LOLSORETRO graphics. No death consequences, no real adversarial challenge, and a gameplay mechanic that becomes very one-dimensional VERY quickly.
Aug 02, 2012 @ 23:42
idk man have you seen indie game the movie? he seems more un-media trained than anything else. the whole point of no consequences and no enemies is exploration. it's an experience. the rotation thing isn't the whole game, it just adds to the puzzle element. i think most good games have some element of puzzling.
Aug 03, 2012 @ 04:19
idk man have you seen indie game the movie? he seems more un-media trained than anything else. the whole point of no consequences and no enemies is exploration. it's an experience. the rotation thing isn't the whole game, it just adds to the puzzle element. i think most good games have some element of puzzling.

This video completely encompasses my feeling about the game and its creator.

There are MUCH better puzzle games out there that don't use tired tropes and pseudo-retro pandering.
Aug 03, 2012 @ 04:58
@illpadrino hell yea man these games are the ones that I had the most fun playing. Also the people who made guilty gear are the same people who made that Persona Arena game.

Aug 03, 2012 @ 05:12
lol that review is so pessimistic. probably you have to be a certain kind of person to like the game. as bored as you or he would get playing fez, i would get at playing uncharted. so different strokes i guess.
Aug 03, 2012 @ 05:18
lol that review is so pessimistic. probably you have to be a certain kind of person to like the game. as bored as you or he would get playing fez, i would get at playing uncharted. so different strokes i guess.

I'm actually more of a puzzle and rpg gamer myself, been that way for decades. I don't own many shooters or anything like that.

I guess it does come down to preference when it comes to enjoyment, but overall I just think there are many games that were much better MADE. Quantum Conundrum is a good example of that.
Aug 03, 2012 @ 05:20
not really sure if underrated still really good game.

Aug 04, 2012 @ 05:14
Alladin - Super Nintendo
Aug 08, 2012 @ 08:15
cosign on sonic adventure 2.

probably my favorite game as a kid along with...
Aug 10, 2012 @ 04:04
cosign on sonic adventure 2.

probably my favorite game as a kid along with...

nice. love the weapon system in dark cloud except when it'd break lol
Aug 11, 2012 @ 18:29
Aug 11, 2012 @ 19:52
not really sure if underrated still really good game.

My chaos were on point nigga belee dat

Skinny as a fuck, still eatin' the food. http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/177620/

Aug 11, 2012 @ 21:32
Aug 12, 2012 @ 00:57

Shadowrun was so sweet and had pc and xbox gamers in the same match. Although had quite a dedicated online following for a time, not many realised its potential.

This. Played the shit outta the demo......
Aug 13, 2012 @ 03:15
@rareakuma I loved that aspect of the game. My chaos would never lose in karate or the racing games.

Aug 13, 2012 @ 12:17
smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface

(Invalid img)

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

Aug 13, 2012 @ 14:46

it's like GTA in the Pacific Islands.

Standby, while your whole crew gets Shanghai'd.

Please login first to reply.