FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
June 26, 2012 @ 06:46 PM
DStyles

Looks like Messi will be the cover boy replacing Rooney.

The Turkish and czech leagues are back meanwhile there is a new league being added, Saudi Professional League. Not much but at least this time they didn't take no leagues out.

There will be an Ultimate Edition. Unless you like playing the Ultimate team mode than save your money. EA loves milking you for your hard earned cashed. But then again this is HypeBeezy, nikkas spend countless of money on ugly name brands like supreme.
EA Sports has announced that FIFA 13 will be getting the "most extensive global pre-order incentive in the history of the FIFA franchise", offering the FIFA 13 Ultimate Edition that'll apparently be available only on day one of FIFA 13's September release, while there's also two "game-changing" pre-order incentives to consider.

Purchasing the FIFA 13 Ultimate Edition will grant you 24 gold packs for your FIFA Ultimate Team, giving you a perfect boost to your team of footballing all-stars with each gold pack adding a mix of 12 items including players, contracts, stadiums, managers, staff, fitness, healing, balls, kits, and badges. The 24 gold packs will be issued one per week for 24 weeks, racking up to a total value of £15.

Gold packs also include players rated 75+ in-game, as well as one rare item like enhanced player attributes, longer contracts or the most coveted players. In addition to the FIFA 13 Ultimate Edition, there's also two pre-order bonuses to choose from, exclusive to Amazon and GAME. Here's the details of both:

EA Sports Football Club Pre-Order - Reserve FIFA 13 from Amazon and receive 10,000 EA Sports Football Club Credits to redeem against in-game items such as special celebrations, Virtual Pro attribute boosts, extra matches in Head-to-Head Seasons mode, and more from the new EA SPORTS Football Club Catalogue to kick-start the season. EA Sports Football Club is the heartbeat of FIFA 13 - play to earn XP & Credits, build your level and unlock new items in the catalogue. EA Sports Football Club delivers a live service all season connecting players to the real-world sport with fresh, new content based on real-world football events. Support your favourite club, and connect and compete with friends.
adidas All-Star Team Pre-Order - Reserve FIFA 13 from GAME and receive the exclusive adidas All-Star Team comprised of 23 of the world’s top players, such as Lionel Messi, Nani, Karim Benzema and many others. The exclusive squad will feature special adidas kits that can be used in Online Pro Clubs.
FIFA 13 is kicking off on September 28th, 2012.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

June 26, 2012 @ 07:12 PM
Meoww

I was hoping they would add expedition mode into the game like on the 12 expansion pack. guess not.
June 26, 2012 @ 08:20 PM
Sir_Swellington

those 24 gold packs are definitely going to make it unfair to those who don't pay for the ultimate edition...

IG: j_stew_

June 26, 2012 @ 08:22 PM
Trollinator

I stopped playing this since fifa 10 came out.

I want to see the world burn

June 30, 2012 @ 05:57 AM
jmac100394

fuck UT shits gay. Fifa 10 was so much better than te last two, this one better come correct or im out
June 30, 2012 @ 10:40 AM
bigmac

FUT is the shit fuck you all talkin' bout.

To be truthfully honest, if EA released FIFA 12 with updated REALISTIC stats, no dumb red card decisions and STABLE servers I'll be fully content.

badbitchesandart.tumblr.com

June 30, 2012 @ 01:06 PM
DStyles

lol fifa 12 feels just like fifa 09.

I don't think that we will get another good fifa until the next gen consoles are out. And even then it will take about 2-3 FIFAs to release until we finally get that FIFA like FIFA 09(imo the revolutionary FIFA of this gen)

June 30, 2012 @ 02:20 PM
pinheadlarry

lol fifa 12 feels just like fifa 09.

I don't think that we will get another good fifa until the next gen consoles are out. And even then it will take about 2-3 FIFAs to release until we finally get that FIFA like FIFA 09(imo the revolutionary FIFA of this gen)

FIFA 10 was the revolutionary game of this gen, not FIFA 09, 09 was just visually improved, 10 actually added key game play improvements, and 11 made it a little harder to score, and 12 made it slightly even harder to score.
June 30, 2012 @ 02:30 PM
DStyles

In FIFA 08 nikkas moved like robots, that kind of changed in FIFA 09 which is why I consider it revolutionary. FIFA 10 just felt like 09.

June 30, 2012 @ 04:23 PM
jmac100394

FUT is the shit fuck you all talkin' bout.

To be truthfully honest, if EA released FIFA 12 with updated REALISTIC stats, no dumb red card decisions and STABLE servers I'll be fully content.

Yea i feel u bruh, Ea's gotta stop giving players like xavi 90+ ratiings, the dudes 32 he aint that good
June 30, 2012 @ 04:31 PM
DStyles

Well they now allow us to edit stats so I always drop the stats from someone like Emile Heskey to a 66 or something and raise the stats of someone like Aldo de Nigris to a 74

June 30, 2012 @ 06:54 PM
Otacon

Im hoping Falcao's stats are 90+ in this game
July 2, 2012 @ 07:53 AM
indecisive

Im hoping Falcao's stats are 90+ in this game

FUT or Reg. His stats should def. not be worthy of 90+
If that were the case then dozens of players would be 90+
It should stay as 86 if not then 87 at the most.
July 2, 2012 @ 05:23 PM
WojieWorldPeace

Fifa 10 was my favorite.

Fifa 09 had Nigeria in it though which was my squad.

But Since 11 you can now only play online clubs with your virtual pro and the rest of the squads are made up fake players which bothers me. Liked it better when online clubs used to be you pick Chelsea for instance and you played with Lampard, Torres, ect.

Buffalo Bills till I die.

July 2, 2012 @ 05:28 PM
asapswag

Drogba's gotta be higher rated. i <3 him (no homo)
July 3, 2012 @ 02:27 AM
jmac100394

Drogba's gotta be higher rated. i <3 him (no homo)

He wont be on the game, he's playing in shanghai now. Fifa aint got no chinese league
September 24, 2012 @ 03:33 AM
NapoleonComplex

HERE WE GO NIGGAS 2 days til life begins!

Got that lil nigga Messi on the cover, my nigga OX, and the England #1 Big Joe

other covers for other countries as usual
Spain: Roberto Soldado
Italy: Claudio Marchisio[24]
France: Karim Benzema[22]
Middle Eastern: Abdullaziz Al-Dosari, Joe Hart
Poland: Jakub Błaszczykowski
Japan: Keisuke Honda, Makoto Hasebe
Australia: Tim Cahill

Got hella new features!

[b/]1st Touch Control[/b]
Battle for possession across the entire pitch
The way players control the ball has been transformed, eliminating near-perfect touch for every player on the pitch, and creating more opportunities for defenders to win back possession. Poor passes are harder to control, enabling defenders to capitalise on errant balls and poor touches. Factors such as defensive pressure, trajectory of the ball, and velocity of the pass all factor into a player’s success.

[b/]Attacking Intelligence[/b]
The most sophisticated artificial intelligence ever achieved infuses players with the ability to analyse space, work harder and smarter to break down the defence, and think two plays ahead. Players will make runs that pull defenders out of position and open up passing channels for teammates, and curve, or alter runs to capitalise on openings as they occur.

[b/]Complete Dribbling[/b]
Experience freedom and creativity in attack
Inspired by Lionel Messi, experience the freedom and control to be more creative in attack. Face an opponent to threaten attack while moving with the ball in any direction utilizing precise dribble touches to dodge tackles, or turn and shield the ball, holding off defenders for longer stretches. With Complete Dribbling it’s easier to be more dangerous in 1v1 opportunities.

[b/]Career Mode[/b]
Compete for club and country
Career Mode has been expanded to include internationals. Play for or manage your favourite national team, competing in friendlies, qualifiers and major international tournaments. Play as manager and secure an offer to coach any national team, with bigger decisions and more pressure. Compete as a player and prove yourself at the club level, then get the call to play for your country.

New stadiums:
The shit hole- Tottenham Hotspurs
King Fahd International Stadium- Al Hilal, Al Nassar, Al, Nabib

New Leagues:
Saudi Premier League

New Teams:
Czech Republic
Bolivia
Paraguay
India
Venezuela

Martin Tyler and Arsenal and England International Alan Smith return in the commentary Box.
Clive Tydsley and Andy Townsend as an alternate
For the Hispanics they gave you, Salvadoran Fernando Palomo, Argentinean former striker Mario Alberto Kempes and Mexican Ciro Procuna as commentators ESPNDeportes cool

New Celebrations as well,
Ba and Cisse Ramadan bow Happy Eid!

Balotelli Flex

KP with the moonwalk

Some motion capture shit

Endorsed by Snoop

Go cop (on xbox360) so Buddy Nap has niggas to wax on the pitch

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

September 24, 2012 @ 07:37 AM
jmac100394

Balotelli Celebrationcool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
September 24, 2012 @ 01:12 PM
teov

it's that time of the year again, can't wait till this fucking game comes out. goodbye GF, goodbye work. hello fifa tournaments with friends and plenty of beer

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

September 24, 2012 @ 01:32 PM
DStyles

@danterose

FIFA 13 Official Thread

The search button works, just dumb nikkas too lazy to use it.

September 24, 2012 @ 01:37 PM
bobby

ohhhhhhhhh can't wait

i wonder if all that dribbling shit will really make the gameplay different. i feel like it'll play pretty closely to fifa 12
September 24, 2012 @ 02:46 PM
drtmcgrt

Been playing the game for the past hour or so and 13 sure is an improvement from the previous version.

http://instagram.com/rasheedovich/

September 24, 2012 @ 03:08 PM
NapoleonComplex

the traitor
Gamertag is Feminator for anyone finna catch an early L

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

September 24, 2012 @ 03:10 PM
bobby

fuuuuuuck looks dope drt. can't wait
September 25, 2012 @ 02:31 AM
indecisive

@danterose

FIFA 13 Official Thread

The search button works, just dumb nikkas too lazy to use it.

sorry to say, but this thread is laid out much better. OP is concise
Did any of you guys play the demo?
Looks promising...

Can't wait to play tomorrow.cool
September 25, 2012 @ 04:38 AM
....ICK

I just went a round and a half of pk's. Arsenal came out on top thoughcool

All my friends are black but my wives are white

September 25, 2012 @ 05:11 AM
SEA FLOW

aye whos tryna play a nigga?

AREK JSTE

September 25, 2012 @ 11:51 AM
DStyles

Played it earlier today(midnight) at friend's house

Still feels like shit but I like the option of now being able to manage a NT team cool

September 27, 2012 @ 05:38 PM
mmontefo

Bartolli flex lololol
October 1, 2012 @ 05:48 AM
....ICK

Tell me why Balotelli's average price is like 45,000

All my friends are black but my wives are white

Please login first to reply.