Steps To Become A Youtube Commentator.

November 17, 2012 @ 02:08:22
bout to upload my first testing vid lol. recorded with my phone lol. just testing the waters.
November 17, 2012 @ 05:18:12
i have a hauppauge hdpvr i'll sell on the low if anyone is looking. I was into competitive sniping and trickshotting/killfeeding for a while but i dont play anymore.
November 19, 2015 @ 22:39:53
Hi guys. My baby also wants to become a youtube commentator. Right now we are saving for her video card, mic, and webcam so she can start next year. Me and my hubby realized that we should be supporting her dreams while she's young while balancing her studies too. Ever since she's 3 years old she loves doing videos in her ipad. So now she's turning 6 I guess we can let her have her try on her dreams. I hope you can guide and support her in becoming a good commenta.tor
November 20, 2015 @ 01:18:57
^Start sooner than later. start building it up

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

November 20, 2015 @ 03:15:33
Hi guys I have captured my daughter's video games commentating on Octodad on my cellphone. It's just to check if she is doing fine and to know if she has to improve on something. I hope you watch it and try to comment on ways where she can improve or ways she is doing fine. Thanks for your support guys. Here is the link on the channel I built for her. Thanks in advance for the advices.
November 20, 2015 @ 03:18:45
^Start sooner than later. start building it up

Thanks for the advice! I'll look into it. She makes videos ever since she was 3 years old and I just deleted it. Thinking it's a waste of time. But then she is already 5 and still wants the same thing and is now becoming interested on watching video games commentators in youtube such as cupquake, jack septiceye, azzman, prettygrumpy bear, Dan in minecraft.. And whenever she's playing she keeps on talking and talking just like them..
Please login first to reply.