Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 12, 2012 @ 11:50 PM
Iggle

Uncharted's mechanics are so bad. GoW is a much more solid third person shooter, much better cover system as too

have you even played uncharted?

#pedogangweindis

June 13, 2012 @ 12:08 AM
THiZZ

Uncharted's mechanics are so bad. GoW is a much more solid third person shooter, much better cover system as too

June 13, 2012 @ 04:46 AM
Trollinator

DEAADDD

I want to see the world burn

June 13, 2012 @ 05:03 AM
quantum

Resident Evil 6 is going to amazing.

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/174124#3503338

June 13, 2012 @ 09:54 PM
Kamikaze

Resident Evil 6 is going to amazing.

Yeah hopefully amazing. Since ORC was hyped and you know, fucking garbage this better be amazing. They are two completely different games I know but still.
June 13, 2012 @ 10:02 PM
Kamikaze

have you even played uncharted?

It's true though... Uncharted is a great game, awesome story. However the mechanics aren't the greatest. You fire right in the enemy's head and it still takes a whole clip, that's a problem. The third one did fix a lot of the core issues with one and two though. Still an amazing game.

GoW and Uncharted may both be third person shooters but they are two completely different games, so comparing them doesn't seem fair. It's like comparing Tomb Raider to GoW...
June 14, 2012 @ 12:13 AM
Iggle

what core issues? unless you're talking about snipers not killing with 1 shot to the head, which i'm pretty sure isn't the case anyways, i don't even consider that a problem. i'll agree with them being completely different though. their both 3rd person shooters, but one is a testosterone filled game with nothing but action, the other relies a lot more on adventure and story but still has solid action.

#pedogangweindis

Please login first to reply.