FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
April 19, 2012 @ 03:36 AM
xVILLN

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/122/1223275p1.html?utm_campaign=ign+main+twitter&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

April 19, 2012 @ 11:34 AM
9inchesofsole

FUCK YEAH!
April 20, 2012 @ 07:58 AM
Trollinator

coolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcool
coolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcool

I want to see the world burn

April 22, 2012 @ 03:15 AM
J THRILLLAH

Stoked!

April 22, 2012 @ 03:47 AM
JStorm803

cant wait cool I wanna see more about Kratos' brother.

This. I remember seeing that on the first one.

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

June 5, 2012 @ 02:37 AM
9inchesofsole

March 12 2013 is the release date
June 5, 2012 @ 02:42 AM
julius

i just saw the live demo they had at e3, looks super insane. i can''t wait
June 5, 2012 @ 03:04 AM
9inchesofsole

June 5, 2012 @ 03:41 AM
ichigo81

Had high hopes when 3 came out and that was an epic fail but this has some me considering playing again, as long as the story makes since this time
June 5, 2012 @ 03:39 PM
Pantic

graphics and gameplay looks amazing but fuck prequel games tbh
June 5, 2012 @ 06:48 PM
tonysteak

3 came out and that was an epic fail

lolwat

wasnt all too excited for this because it was a prequel, but the gameplay footage got me excited again. looks great

www.twitter.com/tonysteak

June 5, 2012 @ 09:22 PM
ichigo81

3 came out and that was an epic fail

lolwat

wasnt all too excited for this because it was a prequel, but the gameplay footage got me excited again. looks great

I have played every god of war and 3 was pure trash, storyline was so fucking star wars bs, spoiler, and the fight with Zeus was lame, and all that artsy fartsy shit to end the game was weak sauce but this might reintroduce to playing again, stop being Nikki Minaj at summer jam
June 6, 2012 @ 04:39 PM
tonysteak

I have played every god of war and 3 was pure trash, storyline was so fucking star wars bs, spoiler, and the fight with Zeus was lame, and all that artsy fartsy shit to end the game was weak sauce but this might reintroduce to playing again, stop being Nikki Minaj at summer jam

ive played every god of war too..so nigga? that "artsy fartsy" shit youre talking about happens at the end of every trilogy, they have to wrap up the story in a way that closes all the loose ends..ill admit the fight with zeus could have been done better but that was a good end to the series. you just suck

June 6, 2012 @ 07:25 PM
Redline

LOL this shit is just a fucking cash cow now, weren't there already 2 prequels?
I only played 1, 2 & 3 and enjoyed them, but how can anyone seriously play 6 versions of the exact same fucking game?

When asked about a possible sequel, director Stig Asmussen revealed this, in a March 2010 article on 1UP:
"I think there comes a time when to maintain a high level of quality... the bottom line is you can't get burned out, and the source material can't always be the same," said Asmussen. "I want God of War to be one of those games where if there are more God of Wars, we're seeing them spread out over time -- it's not like our studio's making a new God of War every two or three years or something like that, and then the series becomes irrelevant. I like the approach of, 'We just won't make Metroid for 10 years. Why do we have to keep making Metroid?' And then when it comes back, it's fresh and you remember why you loved that game so much. I think it would be good at this point to take that approach with God of War... For a trilogy, it's great. Let's put it to bed for awhile though." When asked if he felt the same way about portable entries or other forms the series could take beyond PlayStation home console releases, he said, "I wouldn't rule anything out at this point; this is just kind of how I feel about it." As such, it remains highly doubtful if a console sequel will be made.
June 8, 2012 @ 05:46 PM
ReZ

It's true. BUT, most of these blockbuster titles serve as funding for smaller projects and make up for annual losses per year. Thus the balance between artistic integrity and monetary gain becomes FUCKED...cough ACTIVISION cough.
June 8, 2012 @ 06:42 PM
Norrin Radd

LOL this shit is just a fucking cash cow now, weren't there already 2 prequels?
I only played 1, 2 & 3 and enjoyed them, but how can anyone seriously play 6 versions of the exact same fucking game?

When asked about a possible sequel, director Stig Asmussen revealed this, in a March 2010 article on 1UP:
"I think there comes a time when to maintain a high level of quality... the bottom line is you can't get burned out, and the source material can't always be the same," said Asmussen. "I want God of War to be one of those games where if there are more God of Wars, we're seeing them spread out over time -- it's not like our studio's making a new God of War every two or three years or something like that, and then the series becomes irrelevant. I like the approach of, 'We just won't make Metroid for 10 years. Why do we have to keep making Metroid?' And then when it comes back, it's fresh and you remember why you loved that game so much. I think it would be good at this point to take that approach with God of War... For a trilogy, it's great. Let's put it to bed for awhile though." When asked if he felt the same way about portable entries or other forms the series could take beyond PlayStation home console releases, he said, "I wouldn't rule anything out at this point; this is just kind of how I feel about it." As such, it remains highly doubtful if a console sequel will be made.

Isn't this how most games are? Same game different plot. Mario, Zelda, Halo, GTA, Etc.

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

June 9, 2012 @ 06:55 PM
ichigo81

ive played every god of war too..so nigga? that "artsy fartsy" shit youre talking about happens at the end of every trilogy, they have to wrap up the story in a way that closes all the loose ends..ill admit the fight with zeus could have been done better but that was a good end to the series. you just suck

Wow I apologize butt hurt fan boy, I see Kratos dick is impaled in ur throat, so once again I apologize for a sheep ass dweeb who says god of war 3 tied up all the ends to every game.(stupid fuck, didn't tie up any loose ends, why would they make a prequel, let's see make more money and to reveal his so called brother) but yeah god of war3 tied those loose ends up, bitch ass ninja
June 9, 2012 @ 07:05 PM
tonysteak

nobodies a fan boy...they're unnecessarily trying to milk the god of war series now with all these prequels but to say 3 sucked is od. just google some reviews its widely agreed upon that it was at least a decent game

the only loose end left was SPOILER that kratos crawled off the cliff after trying to kill himself...he literally killed just about everything. his brother had nothing to do with his personal beef with the gods (which is what the series is centered around), otherwise he would have had a bigger presence in 1-3. go fuck yourself and quit trying to be funny

It's true. BUT, most of these blockbuster titles serve as funding for smaller projects and make up for annual losses per year. Thus the balance between artistic integrity and monetary gain becomes FUCKED...cough ACTIVISION cough.

this...i just wish they wouldnt overdo it so much though. i would prefer a new ip than dragging the current ones to the point of repetitive

June 13, 2012 @ 05:36 AM
quantum

This game is going to be game of the year.

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/174124#3503338

January 13, 2013 @ 04:09 PM
9inchesofsole

BUMP this thread? Anybody fucking with multiplayer beta?? I downloaded the beta but haven't had the chance to play it yet. But I did play the single player demo that came with the Total Recall Blu ray, the graphics is fucking nuts. Cant wait to play the full version.
January 14, 2013 @ 11:03 PM
Glo'bito

Just from watching the gameplay, The game looks crazy.
I'm actually looking forward to playing this over GTA V. cool

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

January 15, 2013 @ 11:30 PM
darkseid

BUMP this thread? Anybody fucking with multiplayer beta?? I downloaded the beta but haven't had the chance to play it yet. But I did play the single player demo that came with the Total Recall Blu ray, the graphics is fucking nuts. Cant wait to play the full version.
The beta is fun as hell and addicting. I'm level 21 or something. 

Pretty Young Thug

January 16, 2013 @ 12:27 AM
loofy

damn wish it was on xbox
February 4, 2013 @ 12:59 AM
Pantic

Holy fuck that superbowl ad... No action, but still incredible

February 7, 2013 @ 09:15 PM
Glo'bito

Has anybody pre ordered the game yet?
Heard it comes with a Last of Us demo when It's out.

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

February 9, 2013 @ 12:46 PM
shakintheD

that live action trailer is so nice sad
February 10, 2013 @ 06:19 AM
Glo'bito

Has anybody seen the 30 minutes Gameplay yet?
All I can say is wow.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=WkhZSxFVGsE&NR=1

Please login first to reply.