Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
April 10, 2012 @ 10:02 PM
Enryu

suspended

Yo this game looks good did y'all tested it? I didn't touch the ps3 for a while.. doing shit here and here but this I might cop. Is it good or what?
April 10, 2012 @ 10:51 PM
Enryu

suspended

Hiroyuki Kobayashi (Resident Evil 4/ DMC 4) did it....On gameplay its a sure win.....
April 28, 2012 @ 04:57 AM
Enryu

suspended

Demo is out... For gold member only doe.

Fucks with Berserk.

April 28, 2012 @ 10:45 AM
denpa

lol@posting alone
i wish this game had multiplayer, at least like demon's/dark souls
but i haven't even tried it out yet so i may be ok with it being single player

電波

April 28, 2012 @ 02:55 PM
Shanklin

It looks really canned with all the animations and shit. Graphics are nice doe

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

April 28, 2012 @ 03:36 PM
Enryu

suspended

Lol yeah peeps are sleeping on this game I swear...I wished for the multi too. I like the fact that they put a Monster Hunter feel to DD.
Dark Soul....That game is good but its insanely hard lol...Their idea of the multi is hilarious too.
Word It's going to be like 50h for the principal quest and 200h for everything Hiroyuki Kobayashi said it in a interview with Destructoid. I just heard you can download the demo in the jap psn....Imma check this out.
April 28, 2012 @ 09:30 PM
Enryu

suspended

^ I agree with you on saying Capcom is good at fighting game but only at that naah brah...Monster Hunter,Resident Evil, Devil May Cry. Yeah I know Capcom be tripping on the dlc for a while doe.

It looks really canned with all the animations and shit. Graphics are nice doe

I just tested it. Yeah the animation need some work, at one moment their was a dude who gets eaten by a chimera and the animation was weak. Basically it looked like the chimera was head-butting the dude lol. Hope they fix this.
Other than that game gonna be dope...the graphic are cool gameplay got some MH feel to it cool. Demo was short but thats just the calm before the storm cool
May 28, 2012 @ 04:10 AM
THEDIVIDEDMINDS.COM

I love this game i find myself wasting time wandering around collecting shit....
the exploration is the best part for me love looking for new weapons.

Game is Godlike

http://thedividedminds.com/

May 29, 2012 @ 02:08 AM
Enryu

suspended

I love this game i find myself wasting time wandering around collecting shit....
the exploration is the best part for me love looking for new weapons.

Game is Godlike

Yeah definitely. Fight are just epic AF thats my thing..... night time thats that bonus cool
June 13, 2012 @ 05:38 AM
quantum

Lol yeah peeps are sleeping on this game I swear...I wished for the multi too. I like the fact that they put a Monster Hunter feel to DD.
Dark Soul....That game is good but its insanely hard lol...Their idea of the multi is hilarious too.
Word It's going to be like 50h for the principal quest and 200h for everything Hiroyuki Kobayashi said it in a interview with Destructoid. I just heard you can download the demo in the jap psn....Imma check this out.

Oh my god, hahahaha.

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/174124#3503338

Please login first to reply.