HALO 4 Official Discussion Thread

Nov 17, 2012 @ 21:22
Yeah, there also an support upgrade that increases ur grenade width, for people who are concerned bout that, i like vortex for dominion, and adrift is nice too. Hologram stays gettn me.
Nov 17, 2012 @ 22:52
Nov 17, 2012 @ 23:08
i was heavy into the Halo series up to 3, which was hands down the best Halo, then played reach and dropped it because it was disappointing. picked it up back at 4. Seems just more of a suped up version of Reach. It's not a bad thing but it's not really a good thing either. I wasn't expecting to be like Halo 3 that much but I was hoping for it to have that addicting/wow factor like in 3. I believe this game is more for the general public and new halo players. Simply put, there's not much skill to this game as there was in Halo 3.

THATS THE SHIT I DONT LIKE:
Grenades - radius isn't good. can't pick up from dead people. (w/o perk). promethean grenades are useless
Assassinations- i gotta wait for these whack animations to finish so i get killed in the process.
Ghosts, Wraiths- these shits got buffed like crazy.
Nov 18, 2012 @ 06:45
I definitely gotta disagree with their being no skill involved. I consistently get 20-30 kills a game in infinite slayer while my friends I play with usually get around 10 and they definitely aren't as good as me. I think in every halo including 4, the numbers don't lie

•••

Nov 18, 2012 @ 06:45
I definitely gotta disagree with their being no skill involved. I consistently get 20-30 kills a game in infinite slayer while my friends I play with usually get around 10 and they definitely aren't as good as me. I think in every halo including 4, the numbers don't lie

•••

Nov 18, 2012 @ 06:46

•••

•••

•••

Nov 18, 2012 @ 10:01
Yo Dawg I Heard You Armor Abilities.
So I Added An Extra Armor Ability So You Can Be A Bitch While You Sprint.
Nov 18, 2012 @ 16:45
Originally posted by Inactive User
yeah im pretty pissed about how the grenades act, it feels less bouncy and longer(heavier?) to throw.

as for the br, meh, the dmr seems more accurate.

they need to bring MLG playlist back tho

Grenades feel less powerful too and the 3 rounds from the BR burst spread out way more in 4 than they ever did in 3.

That's a good thing though, too many bad kids back in H3 used to be about that grenade and run up on you with the melee play style. They need to bring back shots fired like back in H2, that shit would show you who was a bad kid and who has really playing the game.
Nov 18, 2012 @ 21:25
this game is top notch, best in the series since H2 as far as competitive multiplayer.
anyone trying to run MLG customs add me: TBP Makaveli

@swagavelii

Nov 18, 2012 @ 22:40
All you aren't about that halo life, I've never played a bad halo so idk what all this whining is for

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

Nov 19, 2012 @ 19:14
still no multi teams smh smh

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

Nov 19, 2012 @ 19:55
I read somewhere a few months back that they were gonna bring back clans. #HBDMRGang
Nov 20, 2012 @ 00:21
Yeah its true, i heard they brought back team snipers and throwback ffa now?
Nov 20, 2012 @ 00:32
Anyone looking to game tonight ill be on most of the night. Plz dont try to play if you aren't decently good.

H1ve m1nded

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

Nov 20, 2012 @ 06:33
anybody have any free trial codes they are not using blushing
Nov 20, 2012 @ 07:09
yeah i fucking shit when i saw snipers was back smokeyface
Nov 21, 2012 @ 03:59
anybody have any free trial codes they are not using blushing

should of been asked. already gave it away but someone might still got one

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

Nov 22, 2012 @ 17:28
Running snipes, slayer, & swat all day today. GT ; ScvleGod
Nov 22, 2012 @ 19:47
I had fun with Halo4 for the first week or so. now I'm easily bored.
The maps suck ass. Ragnarok is the best map & its a remake.

est. mcmxcii

Nov 22, 2012 @ 20:58
Anyone completed this shit on Legendary? OG Halo player like myself was struggling on normal let alone heroic.
Nov 23, 2012 @ 01:05
Anyone completed this shit on Legendary? OG Halo player like myself was struggling on normal let alone heroic.

Shit was too easy

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

Nov 23, 2012 @ 14:22
Dont care what anyone says, game of the year right here. The campaign is amazing, and they changed up the multiplayer so much but did it perfect. Really impressed with this shit

floral fam man til the death - floral family man til the death - i know lorraine on a personal level

Nov 23, 2012 @ 20:17
Originally posted by Inactive User

Shit was too easy

What? Ammo scarcity is a problem for me, the old strategy of firing forever until something dies ain't working no more now I've only got 3 clips of ammo.
Nov 23, 2012 @ 22:21
^If you played the Legendary Campaign solo on any other halo game, it's more or less the same difficulty imo but I agree with you on the ammo thing somewhat. Probably it was just the prometheans that threw me off at first because of their shields which made me waste a lot of ammo. Just use a needler or plasma pistol and you'll be fine. Scattershots & incineration cannons also work wonders.

Maps suck and can't wait for new maps to release or at least for them to put in some good forged maps into matchmaking. I liked snipers at first, but then realized that it doesn't play like halo snipers I'm used to. Hate the fact that I stay scoped in while getting shot at. Would rather have them scope me out and take away that big recoil. Too many people right now just head glitching while staying scoped on a certain area waiting for someone to walk by just because it works on these big ass maps. They need to have snipers on smaller maps. In halo 3 ,snipers was a lot better on the smaller maps and played like shit on the btb maps like Sandtrap, Avalanche and hell even Valhalla. Even with instant respawns, like 75% of the snipers games I have played have been really slow paced.

Also damage boost + SAW makes me feel like I'm playing COD lol
Nov 24, 2012 @ 16:46
anyone want to make a team? tired of runnnig with noobs with no call outs and shit
Gilly Suits
Nov 24, 2012 @ 18:34
Love being the driver in Halo games on the last level of the wheelman challenge

Instagram: @gillysuits_

Nov 24, 2012 @ 18:57
GT: Peach Lemonade
Put HB in the friend request message. I've got a mic and I would be up for getting a team together.

You gotta think beyond thought to fish for a mermaid - Chuck Inglish

Nov 25, 2012 @ 01:37
nobody can't c me in team snipers
smokeyface
Please login first to reply.