November 8, 2012 @ 10:02 PM
backlikethat

are there team doubles in this game?
November 9, 2012 @ 10:58 PM
thesupergoodlife

I am about that Halo 4 lifestyle right now. Ending was probably one of the worst in Halo history but MP is the shit. Destroying kids on this game.

Cortana's body shape in this game though....would e-smash.
November 10, 2012 @ 01:09 AM
chief

sticky detonator tho cool

•••

November 10, 2012 @ 02:45 AM
Teal.

Don't feel like Halo. Feel like Cod and Bf3 mixed
November 10, 2012 @ 10:37 AM
revs boi

This game is shit. I guess I just don't like the multiplayer style of halo.
November 10, 2012 @ 04:49 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

7/10
****SPOILER SPOILER******
felt like a filter, the new enemies didnt have a good enough back story. we still don't know why the covenant became alies with them and broke the truths with the humans. so many unanswered questions.

:)

November 10, 2012 @ 09:47 PM
PlatinumRespect

im fuckin lovin this multiplayer doe.

the class system is well balanced. and dat jetpack. cool

i have to agree it has a slight COD feel with the unlimited sprint and insta-respawn... but i aint complaining
November 10, 2012 @ 10:33 PM
dmndlifer

Anybody actually good? I'm a lvl 41 and I need more competative people to play with. Hit me up if you're up for it
November 11, 2012 @ 12:06 AM
Siphonin

Anybody else feel like the story was short and some lines seemed forced?
November 11, 2012 @ 12:11 AM
backlikethat

November 11, 2012 @ 12:17 AM
dmndlifer

No there is not right now, but over the next few weeks they will be bringing in more playlists.
November 11, 2012 @ 04:43 AM
superrambo

this game isnt that great, I miss simplistic old halo
November 13, 2012 @ 02:52 AM
╒rozzy

I remember when I was actually hooked on Halo 3... The game had a simple playstyle of its own.

November 13, 2012 @ 03:40 AM
Pineapple Espresso

this game isnt that great, I miss simplistic old halo

I miss Halo 3 but for as many extra things as they have added to this game (perks, ordinances, load outs) it plays much smoother and true to og halo style than reach did I think.

You gotta think beyond thought to fish for a mermaid - Chuck Inglish

November 13, 2012 @ 01:27 PM
mackness

Halo 3 > 4 > Reach imo
I only play TSPro but I'm waiting for an MLG playlist

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

November 13, 2012 @ 08:42 PM
Shammgod

Halo 3 > 4 > Reach imo

This

Can't wait for them to add a ranking system into the game. The ranking system is part of what made Halo 2 and 3 much better than Reach. You would actually play people that were around your skill and it would make it easier to identify the better players. Also there's nothing like that feeling of getting your first 50 in w/e playlist. Getting 6 50s in H3 was the most fun I've had playing a video game online in a long time. They need to make some playlist with weapon pickups and a default loadout.
November 13, 2012 @ 08:50 PM
thesupergoodlife

sticky detonator tho cool

Shits nice although the delay on the trigger is annoying sometimes. Been playing with some bad teams recently, that no assists lifestyle.
November 13, 2012 @ 09:27 PM
kr00kd

My thoughts after a few days:

1) why the fuck can i not pick up grenades. Im abo that grenade and BR lifestyle - so this really pissed me off
1b) why the fuck do grenades not bounce like they used to and take longer to throw. I feel like im in call of duty when i throw these things
1c) oh wait, i can pick up grenades. But its a special power (wtfconfused
2) i feel most people suck and we lost a lot of OGs. Cuz my headshot game is way off and my tactics are suffering, i havent played halo in over two ears and im still well above a 1:1 in k/d ratio.
3) maps are ok. Haven and complex are pretty cool others are meh. Halo 3 maps destroyed halo 4s so far.
4) thank god there is a br or i woulda boycotted this game like i did reach
5) feels too much like call of duty in the customizations
6) wait you mean i can choose my loadout and get br off rip? Sick
7) i dont care for all the new weapons

All in all i do like it a lot i think they did a real good job. But im really ill about the grenades and how they bounce. That shit was half my game, now im having to re think the way i go about shit.

Oh ya, the jet pack ia the most faggot ass shit in the game. Every time i see someone use it i make killing them my sole priority for rest of game.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

November 13, 2012 @ 10:37 PM
Siphonin

^ we got the same mindset
November 14, 2012 @ 12:19 AM
shakintheD

yeah im pretty pissed about how the grenades act, it feels less bouncy and longer(heavierconfused to throw.

as for the br, meh, the dmr seems more accurate.

they need to bring MLG playlist back tho
November 14, 2012 @ 12:33 AM
Pineapple Espresso

yeah im pretty pissed about how the grenades act, it feels less bouncy and longer(heavierconfused to throw.

as for the br, meh, the dmr seems more accurate.

they need to bring MLG playlist back tho

Grenades feel less powerful too and the 3 rounds from the BR burst spread out way more in 4 than they ever did in 3.

You gotta think beyond thought to fish for a mermaid - Chuck Inglish

November 14, 2012 @ 07:50 AM
Moises Arias

only thing i really dislike is the lack of game modes and i always get the most crappiest people on my team. ill get 29 kills while none of my teammate are getting pass 15 and end up losing the match because of that.

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

November 14, 2012 @ 07:55 AM
kr00kd

i don't like how you used to be able to whip out of a corner and toss a grenade real quick and now that process seems a lot more drawn out and not even worth it any more. also the grenades used to go *exactly* where your cross hairs were, that is not the case anymore. also you can't throw them as far.

fucking sucks, grenades are no longer cool and useful. they are a 5-5.5/10 on usefullness factor, where as they used to be a 9-9.5.

sucks

November 14, 2012 @ 08:08 AM
Moises Arias

i don't like how you used to be able to whip out of a corner and toss a grenade real quick and now that process seems a lot more drawn out and not even worth it any more. also the grenades used to go *exactly* where your cross hairs were, that is not the case anymore. also you can't throw them as far.

fucking sucks, grenades are no longer cool and useful. they are a 5-5.5/10 on usefullness factor, where as they used to be a 9-9.5.

sucks

cant agree with this. ive been killing alot more people with plasma grenades in 4 then i have in 3. shits is too smooth in 4 just takes time to get used to.

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

November 14, 2012 @ 08:12 AM
kr00kd

also it feels like there is less emphasis on headshots, and its a lot easier to just 'spray' to get kills. you used to only see people use the BR now people are using whatever random shitty aiming assault rifle to get kills. It's a little annoying. I'll play for a little bit but this won't grab me and hold me like 3 did.

November 15, 2012 @ 03:21 AM
A!exander

Who wanted halo 4 to be exactly the same as 3? I'm personally happy that one weapon doesnt dominate everything like the BR did 5 years ago. In regards to playlists, im pretty sure those will come.
November 15, 2012 @ 04:24 AM
kr00kd

Well the BR by itself didn't dominate, it took skill. Where as with the short range fully autos it's always a combo of spray + melee + hope you started shooting first. There is no skill in that. Sure the BR is powerful... if you can aim.

Also I 'didn't want a game that was the exact same. My biggest gripe is with the grenades and how they throw.

Also I want to know how I can get a bulltrue when someone is coming at me with a sword.... and still get killed by the sword.

November 15, 2012 @ 10:44 AM
PlatinumRespect

also it feels like there is less emphasis on headshots, and its a lot easier to just 'spray' to get kills. you used to only see people use the BR now people are using whatever random shitty aiming assault rifle to get kills. It's a little annoying. I'll play for a little bit but this won't grab me and hold me like 3 did.
well, SWAT is out now, so play that if ur looking for headshots
November 16, 2012 @ 12:58 AM
A!exander

I agree, the grenades could use a larger radius, but it dont ruin the game for me. Just think of more creative ways to get the jump. I mean, you do have promethean vision... or get more accurate with the nades. However you cant say the BR wasnt the most loved/all round best weapon to have with in most circumstances in halo 3. Most people were decent (Rank 30 and up) with aiming it.
November 17, 2012 @ 09:18 PM
chief

i think the consensus with the maps is complex and haven are the best

i like how the plasma grenades bounce in this game. been a couple times when i'll one and it'll bounce and stick to someone's heel

also dudes are suckers for the hologram lol far worse than people were in reach

•••

Please login first to reply.