HALO 4 Official Discussion Thread

Nov 06, 2012 @ 14:37
can't wait to play this. I miss lan parties!
Nov 06, 2012 @ 15:37
still contemplating whether i should get this or not...not really a halo guy but i like Halo Reach (mostly for forge).
Let me know how it is

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Nov 06, 2012 @ 16:18
dat free copy smokeyface
Nov 06, 2012 @ 16:28
got mines should be here tomorrow.

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

Nov 06, 2012 @ 16:29
Multiplayer go down for anyone else?
Nov 06, 2012 @ 16:35
About to buy this game. First game I bought since.....halo 3....

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

Nov 06, 2012 @ 16:42
Call of Duty in Space
Nov 06, 2012 @ 16:54
Just got this shit before class. Haven't played it yet and from what I'm hearing from my friends in not excited to. I'll be on tonight if anyone wants to play with, I'm thinking HB campaign run.
Nov 06, 2012 @ 22:13
yo ill do a campaign run tonight, anyone interested?

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

Nov 07, 2012 @ 02:08
This game smokeyface

•••

Nov 07, 2012 @ 02:28
man i love this game so far , im just not getting that halo feel .

getting that Battlefield x Halo x Cod feel

MY FS THREAD , CHEAP ASS SHIT : http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/178540/

Nov 07, 2012 @ 02:54
Personally I think the game is shit. I loved Reach though. This has way too much of a Halo 3 feel map-wise, and I feel like the button controls have changed (have they?) But Reach was smokeyface

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

Nov 07, 2012 @ 03:11
yo ill do a campaign run tonight, anyone interested?

whats your gt?
Nov 07, 2012 @ 03:23
Damn... feel like playing this but Reach was such garbage that it left a bad taste in my mouth for Halo
Nov 07, 2012 @ 03:48
Personally I think the game is shit. I loved Reach though. This has way too much of a Halo 3 feel map-wise, and I feel like the button controls have changed (have they?) But Reach was smokeyface

a little different now since they included sprinting on the left joystick.
Nov 07, 2012 @ 03:55
Amazon is being a bitch. So I probably wont receive my game till Thursday or tomorrow, if I'm lucky.

http://real1st.tumblr.com/

Nov 07, 2012 @ 04:10
Originally posted by Inactive User
Damn... feel like playing this but Reach was such garbage that it left a bad taste in my mouth for Halo

the fuck is wrong witu

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

Nov 07, 2012 @ 04:31

TF? How could you think a game that feels like halo 3 is shit but enjoy reach? Reach was almost as garbage as ODST frfr

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

Nov 07, 2012 @ 14:49
So is the game even worth buying? I haven't touched my Xbox over 8+ months so i was thinking maybe this might be the game to get me playing again.
Nov 07, 2012 @ 19:39
This game is far better than Reach. I can't speak on the infinite slayer shit cause I don't play it, but the slayer pro is flight. DMR is godlike, and the H4 launch maps are better than Reach's launch maps by far. Only real multiplayer complaint is the lack of ranked matchmaking.
Nov 07, 2012 @ 22:38
this game definitely has a Reach feel, I dunno maybe because of the DMR inclusion. I didn't mind reach so but this game is like a combo of 3 and Reach, which is cool.

One thing I don't like is they change crouching to B. I always like making the higher jumps by continuously clicking the left stick to crouch to get on ledges, now with B it makes it super inconvenient.

One thing I do like is the inclusion of being able to run. Kind of contradictory to what I just considering sprinting takes over the crouch controls, but sprinting is nice.

Also, grenades have WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY to big of a blast radius. they need to tone those fuckers down.

•••

Nov 07, 2012 @ 23:18
^

You can change your controls to make your right toggle stick crouch.

Try Bumper Jumper.
Nov 08, 2012 @ 01:21
I just have the 4 gb xbox so if I plug my external hard drive for my computer in through the USB will that work?

You gotta think beyond thought to fish for a mermaid - Chuck Inglish

Nov 08, 2012 @ 02:37
anyone tryna player slayer add me

GT: novemberviii
Nov 08, 2012 @ 04:59
just beat it, anti climatic like a bitch.

:)

Nov 08, 2012 @ 05:16
Play a lot of multiplayer and get MSP
http://www.complex.com/video-games/2012/11/playing-an-unholy-amount-of-halo-4-multi-player-will-be-rewarded-with-free-microsoft-points

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Nov 08, 2012 @ 05:46
I just have the 4 gb xbox so if I plug my external hard drive for my computer in through the USB will that work?

Had the same problem. Just find an 8gb USB and you're good. I happened to have a Sandisk I was using for school, plugged it in, and just configured it on my xbox (easy, just plug in and it'll let you know if you can use it). After, you just install; it'll take about an hour, leaving you in the menu of changing halo map images.
Nov 08, 2012 @ 06:52
just beat it, anti climatic like a bitch.

ending sucked tbh
Nov 08, 2012 @ 07:21
Ending was cool but I was expecting a big boss battle

hansum is 4ever

Nov 08, 2012 @ 16:41
just beat it on legendary solo. took forever because i had to slowly crawl through the levels because of the lack of sufficient weapons to take down some enemies. prometheans are a bitch to kill without the right weapons. In terms of legendary difficulty in my opinion H2>H4>ODST>HR>H3>CE
Please login first to reply.