Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
June 14, 2012 @ 02:28 AM

Inactive

I used to love Halo 3 but i feel like i'll still play cod over this...

idk, im more into the fast pace shooters like cod.. even though of all the bs in it.

the bs is the reason i havn't played cod in weeks and I could care less about BO 2

June 14, 2012 @ 07:04 AM
MUSASHI

Doap. Still doesn't have that Halo 3 feel to it though..
June 14, 2012 @ 09:51 AM
harlyz1

I used to love Halo 3 but i feel like i'll still play cod over this...

idk, im more into the fast pace shooters like cod.. even though of all the bs in it.

I get what you mean, but I just feel personally sometimes there just isnt enough too COD? Just seems a little bland, people charging in, spraying , dead, repeat. Either way i use online rental so will give it a go.

That gameplay looks beautiful, so hyped. Have got Halo, Halo 2 and Halo 3 before release date so with a bit of luck ill be getting this in the post before hand too
June 14, 2012 @ 03:53 PM
backlikethat

Graphics look amazing. The way the nades blow and etc.
I like how the scenery changes too (The sun coming out)
Def. not the Halo 3 BR but its cool i guess
The player sucked balls though. I know theres a MLG pro whos name is Neighb0r or something like that
but is this him?
June 14, 2012 @ 04:08 PM
harlyz1

Graphics look amazing. The way the nades blow and etc.
I like how the scenery changes too (The sun coming out)
Def. not the Halo 3 BR but its cool i guess
The player sucked balls though. I know theres a MLG pro whos name is Neighb0r or something like that
but is this him?

I hope not otherwise his game has seriously slipped. He played for str8 rippin
June 14, 2012 @ 05:33 PM
backlikethat

June 14, 2012 @ 05:36 PM
backlikethat

June 14, 2012 @ 05:44 PM
mrsquintyeyes

baws.
this comes out near my birthday.
therefore i will play it.
non stop
till christmas.
say happy new year.
then play some more..
June 14, 2012 @ 09:21 PM
Kamikaze

I'll cop but I probably will honestly end up playing cod mw3 more even though that game looks bad also.

You mean Black Ops 2?
June 19, 2012 @ 10:07 PM
Dare.

I'm just hoping that don't take every little suggestion that the Pros say as the game may end up being solely based off of Pro's feedback. They need to get some casual map makers, Friday Night Custom Hoster and casual players. That way they can get all around perfect feedback to try and make a perfect game that pleases the pros and the joes.

?

June 20, 2012 @ 02:30 AM
Backspace

Halo 4, Gears of War 4, Forza 4, not to mention each of their spin offs....fuck im tired of MS milking their brands
June 20, 2012 @ 06:19 AM
Kamikaze

Halo 4, Gears of War 4, Forza 4, not to mention each of their spin offs....fuck im tired of MS milking their brands

Not just Microsoft... Sony with Uncharted, Resistance, Killzone, etc. Nintendo with Mario. You can't blame them for making something that people will continue to buy because of how well it has done in the past.
June 20, 2012 @ 10:47 AM
Backspace

Problem is that MS doesnt have the array of exclusives the other consoles have. MS is scared to launch a new IP so they absolutely dont and it entirely shows when they reach the 4th of a series among only 3 titles.
June 20, 2012 @ 01:57 PM
Dare.

Why can't we think of Halo 4 as the start of a new IP in a way. I know it's not but think about it, they're saying Halo 4 is the start of a new trilogy which means 4,5, and 6. It's being made by a whole new company, and lastly the game hasn't even come out yet. If the game comes out and is shit then get mad at microsoft for milking the community.

?

June 20, 2012 @ 07:54 PM
Kamikaze

Problem is that MS doesnt have the array of exclusives the other consoles have. MS is scared to launch a new IP so they absolutely dont and it entirely shows when they reach the 4th of a series among only 3 titles.

What are you talking about? Have you looked up the lists of exclusives and compared them side by side or are you just complaining? There has been approximately 198 total released PS3 titles, while there has been approximately 245 released Xbox360 titles. Now of course Sony overall has had more within the years because I'm not including PSP releases or Vita releases because that isn't at all a fair comparison seeing as that is handheld gaming device and that is not what we are comparing. Also comparing Nintendo would just blow both Sony and Microsoft out of the water with just the Imagine Series alone, a huge percentage of Nintendo games on both DS/3DS and Wii are exclusive just to them because of their market to the family gaming. So of course OVERALL Nintendo takes the cake with console only exclusives with Wii vs 360 vs PS3 but I mean really is that even fair to compare? Imagine Babysitter vs Halo vs Killzone? I see it more as Halo vs Killzone.

360 (There is a link to the PS3 and Wii exclusives on the top left of this page as well.)

Now keep in mind that BOTH of these lists aren't completely accurate, titles are missing from both that have already been released but seeing as titles are missing from BOTH that means that both numbers will go up for each PS3 and 360 so that still wouldn't close the gap.

This also doesn't include upcoming PS3 and 360 titles, but again BOTH have exclusives coming out this year so to me they seem pretty neck and neck. They both reuse, they both have titles that are amazing and one-shots, they also both have ongoing series, and they both definitely have exclusives that are terrible. So what are you talking about?
June 20, 2012 @ 09:14 PM
Backspace

How are you going to argue when you're using non AAA titles? lmao
June 20, 2012 @ 09:46 PM
Kamikaze

I love how your rebuttal was one sentence, I guess you really can't argue with ignorance. Maybe you should just go back to your PS3 and leave the Halo 4 thread to Halo 4 fans.
June 21, 2012 @ 06:27 AM
Backspace

Please respond.
June 22, 2012 @ 12:18 AM
Kamikaze

Please respond.

Do you need help with reading comprehension? I did response, I said I wasn't going to argue with your ignorance. Now leave this thread to Halo 4 conversation.
June 27, 2012 @ 02:15 PM
DStyles

Some new details on Halo 4 have been revealed by a retailer quiz on Microsoft's ExpertZone, a site designed to educate retailers about the platform holder’s products.

Prefacing the quiz are a number of slides, with various bits of interesting information on them. They were spotted by LittleEnglishHaloBlog and can be found below.

Here’s some of the highlights:

A total of 10 new weapons
2 new vehicles, "plus many of your favourites from the past"
"Improved support to create, organise and track groups" - hinting at clan support
10 multiplayer maps at launch, with more to follow
50 Spartan Ops missions to be released per season, all with a “high-quality” intro cinematic
First season will be free, with 12 hours of gameplay in either single-player or co-op multiplayer

Let me add to the little flame war above, ps triple exclusives are doo doo. No ps triple exclusive is hanging with Forza, Halo, nor GoW.

lol@ ps triple owners getting exited when sony announce a brand new action/adventure ps triple exclusive with about 4-5 hours of gameplay.

inb4infamoushero starts talking about the ps triple high stunning graphics in which you can see Ryu's hair wave back and forth along with its blu-ray and line up of action/adventure exclusives with no replay value.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

June 27, 2012 @ 02:46 PM
guyitsmathew

halo series fell off after halo 2....

http://www.guyitsmathew.net/

June 30, 2012 @ 07:38 AM
Kendu56

Can't wait to get this in my hands so I can get back to ruining peoples lives. I'm that nigga you hate playing against.

Total tryhard. all day. everyday.

Me: Kendu56.com | Brand: Since199X.com

July 2, 2012 @ 09:39 AM
harlyz1

Can't wait to get this in my hands so I can get back to ruining peoples lives. I'm that nigga you hate playing against.

Total tryhard. all day. everyday.

I look forward to some competition. if it is too support a clan function, HB should be in dis!
July 3, 2012 @ 03:31 PM
DStyles

If your Xbox 360 hard drive is full to bursting, you might consider clearing a bit of space in anticipation of Halo 4's impending release later this year. Why? Because you'll need at least 8GB to play Halo 4's multiplayer according to Microsoft.

That means either having the required space on your hard drive or on a compatible 8GB (or bigger) USB Flash memory stick. Chances are most of you will have more than the required space, but it's worth noting if your hard drive space is reaching critical mass or if you have an old 20GB HDD or 4GB console.

"At a minimum, you'll need at least an 8GB USB Flash Drive or an Xbox 360 Hard Drive to play Multiplayer mode in Halo 4," a Halo 4 Xbox.com product page highlights. "For an optimal experience playing with an Xbox 360 Hard Drive is highly recommended."

It's possible that the substantial Spartan Ops mode will eat up some of that 8GB, as new episodes are released frequently alongside additional maps for competitive modes. So while an 8GB install might seem like bad news, the sliver lining is that Halo 4's multiplayer is going to be absolutely ma-hoo-sive. Read our Spartan Ops preview for more Halo 4.

Halo 4 is out on November 6th, 2012.

Well that does it for me.

I guess I won't be getting Halo 4.

July 3, 2012 @ 08:15 PM
MUSASHI

If your Xbox 360 hard drive is full to bursting, you might consider clearing a bit of space in anticipation of Halo 4's impending release later this year. Why? Because you'll need at least 8GB to play Halo 4's multiplayer according to Microsoft.

That means either having the required space on your hard drive or on a compatible 8GB (or bigger) USB Flash memory stick. Chances are most of you will have more than the required space, but it's worth noting if your hard drive space is reaching critical mass or if you have an old 20GB HDD or 4GB console.

"At a minimum, you'll need at least an 8GB USB Flash Drive or an Xbox 360 Hard Drive to play Multiplayer mode in Halo 4," a Halo 4 Xbox.com product page highlights. "For an optimal experience playing with an Xbox 360 Hard Drive is highly recommended."

It's possible that the substantial Spartan Ops mode will eat up some of that 8GB, as new episodes are released frequently alongside additional maps for competitive modes. So while an 8GB install might seem like bad news, the sliver lining is that Halo 4's multiplayer is going to be absolutely ma-hoo-sive. Read our Spartan Ops preview for more Halo 4.

Halo 4 is out on November 6th, 2012.

Well that does it for me.

I guess I won't be getting Halo 4.

are you kidding me? I'm not sure about buying a new hard drive just to play halo du.
July 3, 2012 @ 10:16 PM

Inactive

Must Cop! New Hard drive? What is this?????
July 3, 2012 @ 11:09 PM
Kamikaze

320gb ftw
July 4, 2012 @ 04:49 PM
DStyles

edit: Just checked HDD prices though. a used 120gb cost 44.99 on gamestop

October 15, 2012 @ 08:20 PM
A!exander

Multiplayer vidoc.. http://www.ign.com/videos/2012/10/15/making-halo-4-infinity-multiplayer
Promethean weapoons.. http://www.ign.com/videos/2012/09/26/halo-4-prometheans-weapons-trailer
Dominion mode.. http://www.ign.com/videos/2012/09/21/halo-4-developer-commentary-dominion-multiplayer
cool
October 15, 2012 @ 09:27 PM
PERFECT WHITE MALE

Multiplayer vidoc.. http://www.ign.com/videos/2012/10/15/making-halo-4-infinity-multiplayer
Promethean weapoons.. http://www.ign.com/videos/2012/09/26/halo-4-prometheans-weapons-trailer
Dominion mode.. http://www.ign.com/videos/2012/09/21/halo-4-developer-commentary-dominion-multiplayer
cool

I'm really not into this whole "customize everything and make multiplier like storymode" shit. Fuck all this custom armor perks and colors and alt armor pieces man just let me fucking snipe some kids 4v4 style no bullshit. Fuck out of here with this Call Of Duty scoring bullshit too man, I'm getting more and more disappointed by the minute. MLG mode better be the battle rifle straight with no armor mods and leaving that stupid shit to casual players.

Please login first to reply.